Kidnapped

I'm In Love With A Secret Spy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun got dragged out of the car as the cold gun got pointed against his head. He wanted to resist to do as they said, but when he saw Chanyeol get pushed out of the car with a gun against his head, he realized that he has no other options than to do what the men tell him.

 

“Move it!”

 

Baekhyun walked along and barely struggled against the men, only to protect Chanyeol. If he would have been alone, he wouldn't even be here by now. But now, he's right here.

 

“Oh boss is so going to love this.”
“Baek-”
“Don't talk I said!”
“Yah! Don't dare to hit him or I hit you!”

 

Baekhyun's eyes glowed with anger and hatred at the man who stood by Chanyeol. Baekhyun's eyes literally scared the out of the man who just nodded slightly and pushed Chanyeol forward. They must know who Baekhyun is and what he can do, that's why they took Chanyeol with them. To prevent Baekhyun from doing such dangerous things to them.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol got brought to the typical old industry area where mostly bad guys hides at. Why they can hide here is because no one walks around here and it's the perfect hideout to hangout at.

The old industry area is going to get demolished soon, so no one would think to walk around here among those old rusty buildings. Except for bad guys who wants to kill people. And sadly enough, Baekhyun and Chanyeol somehow got caught up in this.

 

“Move it!”

 

Baekhyun got pushed forward but he didn't say anything. He just patiently shut up as he walked into one of the older warehouses. When they arrived inside, they saw that they had stepped into an old machine hall filled with rusty old machines. And somewhere near the other side of the room stood a desk and a couple of couches.

 

“Boss! We're back!”
“Welcome back my loyal friends! Do you bring me good news?”
“Guess what?! We do!”

 

Baekhyun got pushed all the way over to the other side of the room before he got pushed down on his knees with the gun still pointing at his head. He stared up at the middle aged man who sat on the couch with a whiskey in his hand. He smirked at Baekhyun who felt the hatred take over him.

 

“Beautiful. This is going to be beautiful. To think that it took us over three years to find out where you live and who you trust the most. We tried to infiltrate your organization, but that was too hard. So we stalked all the agents we could find, but it took us three years to find you!”
“Oh shut up fat !”
“Hey! Do you want us to kill you?”
“Oh don't get so worked up, he will plead for mercy later. But first of all, who the hell is that clumsy tall giant?!”

 

Baekhyun glanced over at Chanyeol who looks a little pale. Oh god, what if he says something stupid? Chanyeol, stay silent!

 

“Oh, uhm, hi sir.”
“Shut up you idiot!”
“Let him be! He's innocent and hasn't done anything against you!”

 

Baekhyun tried to protect Chanyeol with all his might and glared at the men around Chanyeol. They better not lay a finger on him because if they do, they will regret it!

 

“Shut up stupid agent! You're one of those agents who has interfered in our plans a little too much lately!”
“I don't care what you do to me, but if you hurt him-!”
“Oh you will care about what we will do to you! Get everything prepare boys, it's time to put on the show! And get that stupid clumsy giant out of the way! But not too far, I want him to watch!”
“B-Baek-”
“Shut up Yeol!”

 

Baekhyun tried to warn Chanyeol for what is going to happen. He has to shut up or else he will only get hurt. Doesn't he understand how Baekhyun feels? Doesn't he understand that this time they can't just get away from such dangerous situation? Baekhyun will only have to wait until his boss finds him. Until then, all he can do is to protect Chanyeol.

 

“What the hell do you guys want?”

 

Baekhyun glared at the boss who sat down on the couch and leaned back with a smirk. He's a sick man who wants to bomb and kill innocent people. Why the hell does he want to do that?

 

“Oh we only want our revenge little guy.”
“I wish I could kill you...”
“Oh please, we know very well that you won't get that far without my men shooting that guy over there.”
“I said I wish.”
“Wishes are for fools, but you may be one.

 

Baekhyun felt how two men grabbed his arms as they forced him up on his feet again. It didn't take many seconds before Baekhyun got pushed down on a chair and his hands got tied to it.

 

“In-waiting orders sir.”
“Good. Now where should I begin? Any suggestions?”
“Cuts!”
“Scissors!”
“Water!”
“Shock!”
“Oh I like them all! Let's see... Start with the knife!”
“Yes sir!”
“I want to see him in pain. As much pain as possible!”
“W-Wait! P-Please don't hurt him!”
“Didn't we tell you to shut up?!”
“But please! Don't do it!”

 

Chanyeol looked desperate and his face is so pale. Is he scared? Baekhyun is scared too, he didn't realize that until now. He has been so busy thinking about Chanyeol and now when he realizes who's going to get hurt...

 

“Let him go!”
“Yeol! Shut up!”
“B-But-”
“Shut up! I'm fine so just shut up! Don't watch if you can't take it!”
“Oh, how brave you are to speak so freely.”
“I don't freaking care! If he wasn't here, you all would be dead!”
“What is taking you so long? Just get it started already!”
“NO! STOP IT!”

 

Baekhyun felt how his hands trembled behind his back. This is what happens if you're reckless. This is what happens when you live as a top secret spy. This can't be helped, it's just natural. But Baekhyun is still scared. He has been imagining a situation like this and he thought he was prepared for it, but he isn't. He's terrified.

The sharp pain shot through Baekhyun's body when the slow unshaped knife cut into his arm. Baekhyun bit his lower lip in pain, holding back his screams as the blood streams down for his arm.

 

“Harder!”
“Yes sir!”

 

Baekhyun tries to not cry in pain, but the knife digs further into his skin and hits more nerves. A cry escaped Baekhyun's mouth as the boss smirked at him.

 

“He's strong indeed, mostly people would have begun to scream by now. Give me something stronger!”
“Sir, may I suggest something?”
“Of course!”
“Let's see if we can get some information out of him. We can need some.”
“Of course, that's a great idea. Please feel free to squeeze it out for me.”
“My pleasure.”

 

Baekhyun stared up at the man who walked over to him. His heart is beating weird

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter