Road Trip, Part 1

I'm In Love With A Secret Spy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol woke up feeling something soft and very good against his neck as he looked up to find Baekhyun kiss it carefully. Chanyeol smiled back down at him, carefully grabbing his head and pulled it up to give him a sweet long good morning kiss. Baekhyun giggled in the kiss as they pulled out and Chanyeol could just smile and admire the boy's beautiful face.

 

 

“Good morning.”
“Good morning. Slept well?”
“Mm, I did.”

 

 

Chanyeol was almost like hypnotized by Baekhyun's face, even thought he have seen it so many times already. But he never stops liking it, especially not now. The sun light streamed perfectly in through the car's windows, shining up Baekhyun's face, making him look like an angel.

 

 

“Chanyeol, are you feeling alright?”
“Mm, I feel amazing.”
“Seriously? You're acting a little weird.”

 

 

Baekhyun looked worried at Chanyeol who shook his head and the boy's face, feeling his soft skin. Baekhyun felt probably confused as Chanyeol let his hands and arms embrace him.

 

 

“You're so beautiful Baek, you know that?”
“N-No, none has ever... said that to me.”

 

 

Baekhyun kind of blushed as Chanyeol smiled and kissed him on the lips, feeling how Baekhyun's hands grabbed his head gentle. They pulled out as Baekhyun's phone begun to ring, making Baekhyun sigh tired as he grabbed it and just answered it without checking the callers ID.

 

 

“Hello?”
“Baekhyun! Where are you and Chanyeol?! Have you died or something?!”
“Uhm, no, not really. I'm here, with him. We took a early morning run and worked out at the gym. We have just finished and went in to shower and change.”
“O-Oh, gosh you scared me for a second. But hey, are you going to eat breakfast by yourselves or should I make you something?”
“No, we eat out. Thanks anyway. But I gotta go, so bye.”
“Have fun! And remember, do not stare to much at his muscles.”
“Shut up already, haha, I see you later Kyungie.”

 

 

Baekhyun hangup as Chanyeol smiled kind, wondering what and where they should eat since well, they laying in Baekhyun's car, in their pajamas. Baekhyun got up and crawled over to the front of the car and sat down on the driver seat, turning his head to Chanyeol.

 

 

“Wanna go for a road trip? Just you and me.”
“A road trip? With no things. And what about you work? Or school?”
“It's Saturday morning, we don't have any classes on Monday since they all are canceled, and we can buy new clothes if we need too.”
“But what about the others? Baek, I love you, but don't you think we should kind of plan a better time to go?”
“Oh come on, please. I just... I don't want to be here anymore. I don't wanna runaway, but I want a break. I break from all of this. From school, from my work, from my double life. From almost everything. Everything except for you.”
“Gosh, you talk so... serious, but you sound so cute.”
“Oh stop it, come on. Just a simple road trip, it's just for fun.”
“Baek, seriously?”
“Please, for me.”

 

 

Baekhyun begun to pout cute, showing Chanyeol a new side of the cute boy. Chanyeol felt how he slowly smiled, making Baekhyun smile and then crawl back to his giant in the back, kissing him on the lips as Chanyeol pulled the boy closer. He can stay like this forever and ever if Baekhyun just would let him.

 

 

***

 

 

Baekhyun was maybe way to excited about this, with the road trip and all. He sat behind the wheel, smiling big while driving and Chanyeol sat beside him, watching him smile. Chanyeol smiled a little himself as Baekhyun suddenly the radio, singing along to the songs that was airing.

 

Chanyeol has never heard Baekhyun sing before, and it was quite a shock when the angelic voice echoed in the car, singing along to the songs, but it sounded probably ten times better than the originals.

 

Chanyeol hummed along, not wanting to disturb Baekhyun with his voice, gosh he's not even sure if his voice is even okay to hear. He just hope so, but in case, he's not going to sing. Just hum.

 

 

***

 

 

After a while of driving, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were out on the highway, both singing along to the songs, laughing at each others faces they do while singing. Yeah, Chanyeol ended up singing in the end after all, mostly because his favorite song went on and he just sang along as he almost fanboyed over Dara, his lovely Dara.

 

Baekhyun sang also his heart out to SNSD's “I got a boy” and he loved to sing loud and happy to the happy songs, and he sounded so down when the more sand songs got . But they both ended up singing like crazy fools in that car.

 

After some hours of driving, Baekhyun changed the direction, getting of the highway and on a smaller. Chanyeol got curious, where are they going? Right, nowhere and everywhere. It's a simple road trip, they go wherever they want, whenever they want. They can sleep in the middle of the woods, in the middle of a city or in a small village if they want too-

 

 

“Baby, where are you heading towards? Or what direction are you heading?”
“I know a small village that is really beautiful and small and just cozy. I wanted to visit it when I thought about it, and I really want you to see it as well.”
“Okay, I were just wondering. But it sounds like fun. Just one more question. Is there any shops there? Like clothes shop or something like that?”
“No, but I thought we could stop at the city before that, so we should be there within some few hours.”

 

 

Chanyeol nodded as he lend back, stretching his long legs out and tried to not seem bored. Chanyeol took up his phone, beginning to check his instagram as he sneak took a picture of his lovely Baekhyun who were busy with driving.

 

Chanyeol didn't know Baekhyun could drive to be honest, but he didn't know that he were a super secret spy either. Now when he think about it, he doesn't know if he truly knows Baekhyun, or the... fake person he might have been. What if Baekhyun were... faking so much about himself?

 

 

“Hey Baek... can I ask you something?”
“Yeah, just ask.”
“I'm just wondering... When you were around us... Were you the real you or did you... fake everything?”
“Of course I was mostly myself, but I couldn't tell you that I sneaked out in the middle of the night to defeat terrorists, could I?”
“I guess not, but I... I was just wondering.”

 

 

Chanyeol smiled at Baekhyun who smiled back at him as they kept drive against their destination. Which Chanyeol don't know where it is, yet, but he will know after this trip. He do wonder how this trip will end up, since Baekhyun is a spy and all. Or maybe he's just imagining this up? Yeah, probably.

 

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun drove until he found a good city to stop at, to buy them real clothes. They looked probably pretty funny when they stepped out from the car and walked in to the clothes shop, both wearing sweatpants and t-shirts only, looking like they just had stepped out from bed, which they kind of have.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter