Worst Situation Ever

I'm In Love With A Secret Spy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[For those who didn't read the M chapter, Baekyeol is heading home after they had in someone else apartment late at the night or really early in the morning around 3 am. Anyway, proceed reading...]

Chanyeol's P.O.V

After both Baekhyun and Chanyeol had taken a quick shower and made sure that they left no traces after them in the apartment they borrowed from Baekhyun's sensei, they left as Baekhyun held Chanyeol's hand tightly with a big smile on his face.

 

“Aren't you tired?”
“I am, but not tired enough to hold your hand.”
“I love you.”
“I love you too.”
“Thank you for today, I mean it. I didn't know you...”
“Could do such things?”
“Well yeah, that was quite surprising.”
“Haha, really?”
“Yeah, really.”
“Then I better have to do it more often then.”
“Oh man, don't get me feel all lustful again. We just did it!”
“Haha, we did. Are you satisfied with me?”
“Baek... Oh my precious Baek, you should know that you will always make me satisfied.”

 

Baekhyun smiled happily as his grip around Chanyeol's hand tighten. Chanyeol smiled back at him as they walked towards the dorm again. To be honest, Chanyeol feels a little tired again, but Baekhyun must be even more tired.

 

“Hey, come here.”
“W-What are you doing?”
“You must be exhausted, so I will carry you home.”
“I'm not a baby you know.”
“Okay, then you can piggyback me home.”
“That sounds childish too...”
“I know you want to do it though. Think of the view!”
“Haha, it sounds like you're some kind of tower!”
“Maybe I am?”

 

Baekhyun laughed as Chanyeol stopped. He truly wants to carry Baekhyun home, after all he must be exhausted after all this. Baekhyun hesitated a little before he gave into Chanyeol who crouched down a little to help Baekhyun to get up on his bag. With just one jump, Baekhyun sat on Chanyeol's back with his arms resting around Chanyeol's neck and Chanyeol holding his legs.

 

“Woah, you're so much lighter than what I imagined!”
“Yah! Do you want me to hit you?!”
“Haha, it's not that I thought you're fat!”
“I hope not!”
“Haha, seriously I didn't! I thought that since you're so fit, you must have a lot of muscles.”
“I can be light and strong at the same time!”

 

Chanyeol chuckled as he begun to walk. Baekhyun smiled happy from behind him as he looked around. If someone saw them like this, they would have definitely thought they're maniacs. But to be honest, Chanyeol doesn't care. He loves Baekhyun and if this makes Baekhyun happy, then he would love to do this every day to keep him happy.

 

“Hey Chanyeol... Maybe I should walk again...?”
“Why?”
“I'm getting sleepy from up here...”
“The air isn't any thinner up here if that is what you're saying.”
“No... Haha, I just felt more tired now...”
“It's okay if you fall asleep, I will carry you home.”
“Are you sure...?”
“Yeah, so don't worry about me.”

 

Baekhyun smiled tired as he rest his head against Chanyeol's right shoulder. It didn't take long before Baekhyun fell asleep as his quite snores tickled Chanyeol's ear gently. Chanyeol chuckled at how fast Baekhyun fell asleep, but he guesses that he truly felt tired.

After some few more minutes of walking, he arrived to the dorm with Baekhyun still on his back. It was then it hit him, how the hell is he supposed to sneak Baekhyun inside again? Chanyeol sighed as he tried to come up with a plan to get back inside without waking him up. But he didn't get much time to think before Baekhyun woke up with a snatch.

 

“We stopped...?”
“Oh, you're awake?”
“Mm... Are we home?”
“Yeah, kind of.”
“Oh right, we didn't bring any key but...”

 

Baekhyun jumped down from Chanyeol's back as he walked over to the window and somehow got it open. Chanyeol can't believe Baekhyun can do those kind of things. Baekhyun smiled at Chanyeol who gestured to let him climb in first.

 

“Please, after you.”
“Fine...”

 

Baekhyun climbed tired in through the window before Chanyeol followed him. Seriously, if someone saw them, they would call the police and think they're burglars. But luckily no one is awake around this hour.

 

“Oh man, I'm so tired...”
“The first morning class is canceled, so we can sleep in tomorrow.”
“Yay..!”

 

Baekhyun cheered tired as he begun to drag off his clothes. Chanyeol watched him get changed before he walked over to the window and locked it.

 

“There, now we can-”
“Sleep?”

 

Chanyeol asked as he embraced Baekhyun from behind. Baekhyun giggled tired before he turned around in the hug and hugged Chanyeol back.

 

“I love you Chanyeol.”
“And I love you.”

 

Baekhyun giggled even more while Chanyeol leaned in and kissed him. Then it was finally time to go to bed. Chanyeol led Baekhyun over to his bed and let him lay down first before he joined him. Under the warm and cozy blanket they cuddled up against each other and Chanyeol put his arms around Baekhyun's slim body.

 

“Sleep tight beautiful.”
“Sleep tight handsome...”

 

Baekhyun smiled really tired now, but he still kept his eyes open long enough to give Chanyeol a peck on the cheek before he would fall asleep. Poor Baekhyun, he must be exhausted. This is the last time Chanyeol will make Baekhyun stay awake like this, he will let the boy go to sleep when he's tired so he won't bother him too much. In that way, Baekhyun will also be happier. Right?

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

“Mm... Tired...”
“I know...”

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun lied dead in Chanyeol's bed as the alarm clock rang annoyingly in the room. The sun shines into the room and the birds are singing, but Baekhyun is ing tired. Who the hell wants to wake up like this?! He wants to sleep!

 

“Chanyeol... Turn off the alarm...”
“Okay...”

 

Chanyeol lazily threw his arm up on the nightstand and at the alarm clock that shut up. Baekhyun sighed relieved as he cuddled up against Chanyeol's chest even more to sleep a little bit more. But they didn't get to sleep for much longer before it knocked on the door to the room.

 

“Yah! Are you guys awake yet?!”
“Oh shut up...”
“Baekhyun... I think they will kill us if we don't go up...”
“Fine...”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter