First School Day

I'm In Love With A Secret Spy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun had noticed how Chanyeol glanced on him, but he wasn't sure if he was staring on him because of his girlish look, or if he just was curious about Baekhyun himself. Baekhyun just waited for him to say something, or at least ask something or just open his mouth to say something but never do. But Chanyeol just sat there, stared at him with a weird glance.

 

But Baekhyun found it funny since the giant had his book upside down, and he looked pretty stupid, and he's not looking that terrifying nor mean. So Baekhyun decided to start a conversation with him, since the giant won't stop stare at him.

 

 

“So, what is your favorite color?”
“Is that your first question?”
“Yes, now answer it.”
“Grey, white and black.”

 

 

Baekhyun already know his favorite colors are boring like hell, but they're actually beautiful and a little like him. Chanyeol almost blinked dumb as he smiled again.

 

 

“Well, that was interesting.”
“What is yours?”
“Black, not more colorful than yours. So, do you have any pet?”
“No, you?”
“No. But what is your favorite animal?”
“Dog, it will always be dog. And you?”
“Don't know, I think I prefer squirrels since they're small and pretty innocent.”
“Haha, that's just cute. Okay, my turn to ask you something. What is your... favorite... ice cream?”
“Eh... I enjoy chocolate but also vanilla. What about you?”
“I like the chocolate cherry ice cream.”
“Ah, also a very good and tasty ice cream. But what about hobbies? Do you have any?”
“I train a lot, and I paint a little, and I have been playing piano, but not for a long time. What about you?”
“I play a lot of instruments, and I like to play video games as just take it easy and read a book.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled at Chanyeol who smiled back, he seem to be a nice guy to be honest. It didn't take long before Lay came back in with some sheets and Baekhyun was fast up to thank him and take them as he held them out for him.

 

 

“Thanks Lay, it was really nice of you.”
“You're welcome, and just so you both now, it's dinner soon, so no snacks.”
“Okay.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled as he hurried to begin to fix his bed. He could feel Chanyeol's eyes still stare at him and he couldn't help to turn around to face the giant. Chanyeol smiled as he took up his book, held it right this time as he seemed to begun to read. Baekhyun continued to fix his bed, but he took quick glances over his shoulder to still find Chanyeol stare at him.

 

Baekhyun was so close to just turn around, caught him and scold him for being so rude, when he noticed the smile on the giants face. It wasn't this mean smirk, nor the teasing one, it was a weird smirk that made Baekhyun almost get scared. It's not even terrifying, but still he felt scared. Or he wasn't scared, he just felt nervous.

 

 

“It's food!”

 

 

Baekhyun jumped as Tao and Kai open the door fast, screaming in as both Chanyeol and Baekhyun stood like startled in the room. Baekhyun was so damn close to hit Kai who was closest to him, since it's an old reflex to hit whatever is surprising Baekhyun. Wow, Baekhyun is so glad that his reflexes wasn't working here.

 

 

“For god's sake! Stop scare us like that!”

 

 

Chanyeol was fast to chase after the laughing boys as Baekhyun finished to make the bed and begun to walk out. He can't remember last when he sat down and ate dinner with someone before, or not that many to be honest. Baekhyun walked over to the table as the others seemed to find their seats fast, and it felt a little awkward to just stand there until he found an empty seat to sit down on.

 

The food was already laying on the plates as everyone begun to eat, without saying anything or even looking. Everyone talked to each others, since they already know each others. This might sound nice and all, but it felt horrible for Baekhyun to sit here. It feels so wrong to sit here, especially when none of them knows him that well to talk to him.

 

 

***

 

 

Baekhyun sat on the bed, watching his phone as he sighed, he wish his boss called him for a emergency mission. Then he would just come up with an excuse to leave the dorm for some hours, or for many hours. Chanyeol sat outside in the living room with his friends, laughing and talking. Baekhyun was invited of course, they asked him right after the dinner to join them, but he said he had some important things to do.

 

So here he is, sitting on the bed and just staring on his phone. He still can walk out to the others, say that he was done with his important things to do, but he still doesn't feel for it. Baekhyun miss his own apartment, where he's already alone and where he can just go to bed without have this terrible nervous feeling inside him.

 

Baekhyun got up and changed clothes, brushed his teeth before going to bed, he can't sit here on the bed like a fool anymore. Slowly he begun to fall asleep as he just hoped that the others won't think he's to weird to be with them.

 

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

The next morning Chanyeol woke up by a mumbling boy walking towards their sharing bathroom. Chanyeol smiled tired from his bed as he watched the boy disappear in to the bathroom. It's weird to say, but Chanyeol thinks the boy isn't feeling home here yet. Not what he know since he kind of secretly refuse to be around him and his friends.

 

Chanyeol sat up as he looked at the alarm clock, it's 7 am and it's time to get up. He got up from the bed as he begun to look after some clothes to wear. He was fast to change his clothes before Baekhyun came out, already dressed and haired fixed before he left the room without saying anything.

 

Chanyeol looked a little after him before walking in to the bathroom and fixed his own hair before walking out to the breakfast table. It's now 7:20 am and everyone is gather around the table, including Kris who loves to sleep.

 

 

“Good morning everyone, have you slept well?”

 

 

A smiling D.O came in with a tray filled with fresh toast and coffee and tea. Everyone smiled as they grabbed whatever they wanted. Cereals and milk, or maybe bacon and egg? Or maybe some fresh toast with delicious sausage? Well Chanyeol took almost everything, except tea since he's taking coffee.

 

 

“Does everyone know where to go to their first class today?”
“Yes umma, just sit down and eat!”

 

 

Sehun shouted as D.O eyed him before sitting down, well D.O is a little like a umma, a mother, while Suho and Kris can be seen as the fathers. And Lay is the second umma, who mostly smile and try to remember everything, but he's so forgetful.

 

 

“Seriously guys, anyone who needs to know where to go?”

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter