Jealous

I'm In Love With A Secret Spy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Baekhyun kicked his legs in the air, staring at the beautiful sunrise and listen to the ocean. The waves rolled up at the beach and the salt water was dazzling in the suns morning shine. Baekhyun sat on a high bench, kicking his legs as he stared at the beautiful view. He used his left arm and dried the sweat off his forehead as he took another deep breathe.

 

It's beautiful weather outside today, cold but beautiful. It's pretty early in the morning, but Baekhyun has been awake the whole night. He couldn't go back home, he couldn't face Chanyeol since he saw him kiss Krystal. It has been like this for days, Baekhyun sleeps somewhere else or trying to be out on missions whole nights.

 

Baekhyun yawned a little tired as he laid down on the bench, closing his eyes for some minutes to sleep. He felt how he fell asleep slowly, but still his mind picture up Chanyeol kissing Krystal on that stupid Halloween party.

 

The whole night had been ruined for Baekhyun after the men showed up. He took to long time to knock the men out, and he took to long time to get back to Chanyeol. And Chanyeol, he had gotten tired of waiting for Baekhyun, and therefor... Therefor he kissed Krystal.

 

Baekhyun sighed sad and tired, what should he do? He can't sleep that much anymore, and he has been laying on this bench since 2 am, and it's 6 am now. He has been sleeping about 2 hours, but the rest of the hours he used to think.

 

Baekhyun got up from the bench and begun to walk, he's wondering if he could try to convince his boss to move him to another school. Or to stop this ridiculous fake mission. Going to college isn't that easy, but everyone say it's important. But Baekhyun think it's stupid, just stupid.

 

Baekhyun kicked the sand as he walked down for the beach along with the ocean. The waves was still rolling in to the sand and slowly faded away. Baekhyun was still thinking about that night, that night he could had used to spend more happy and funny memories with his friends and Chanyeol. But it ended sadly enough with a painful heart.

 

Baekhyun shouldn't actually care this much about Chanyeol, or not in this way. Because he do know that Chanyeol isn't gay, or not what he know anyway. And he do know that Chanyeol is just his friend, and that he had a rough time with Krystal and he was tired of her. He said it himself, but were he lying?

 

Baekhyun shook his thoughts away as he begun to walk towards his dorm, it's laying some kilometers away, so he won't be home before 8 am, and he will miss school today. But he don't care, he will just say he caught a cold and felt to sick to go.

 

 

Chanyeols P.O.V

Chanyeol sighed as he threw his pen at Xiumin who looked confused up at him, Chanyeol just felt to talk to someone and he guess Xiumin was the nearest friend right now. Since Baekhyun isn't in school today, and he hasn't been home that much at all lately. And Chanyeol barely see him anymore.

 

 

“Hyung, talk to me.”
“Why? Is something wrong?”
“Talk to me, I'm bored.”

 

 

Xiumin sighed as he turned to Chanyeol, and as usual the old lady teacher were babbling or sleeping. Chanyeol decided to try to talk with Xiumin about Baekhyun, maybe he knows why he has been acting all weird lately?

 

 

“Do you know what's wrong with Baekhyun?”
“Uhm... Well, I can always guess what's wrong.”
“So you haven't been able to talk to him either?”
“Exactly, but it's pretty obvious why he's not home anymore.”
“What do you mean? So you do know why he isn't home?”

 

 

Xiumin nodded as Chen came out from nowhere with D.O and sat down with Chanyeol and Xiumin. Chanyeol smiled at them as he took the chance to ask them as well.

 

 

“Do you guys know what's wrong with Baekhyun?”
“Uhm, kind of.”
“I have a guess why.”
“And I told you before that it's pretty obvious why he isn't home.”
“Then tell me what you think or know. Chen, what do you think?”
“He's mad at you of course, why else wouldn't he sleep home?”
“And I think I know why he's mad at you.”
“And I know that you're so stupid I want to crush you right now.”

 

 

D.O smirked evil at Chanyeol who almost gulped, D.O is quite scary sometimes. But Chanyeol don't really get it, why is Baekhyun mad at him when he should be mad at him? After all, he was the one abounding him during the party. What if he met someone else and followed him or her home? Exactly, Chanyeol should be mad at him!

 

 

“I don't get it, I should be mad at Baekhyun for abounding me, but he's mad at me? I waited for him, but he never came.”
“Your idiot! He came! I admit, I saw everything!”

 

 

D.O hissed whispered to not get everyone else attention except for his friends. Chanyeol blinked confused, wait, is he talking about... When Krystal came up to him that night, while he was waiting for Baekhyun to come back. And he... Let her lips meet his... And he couldn't pull out since he did like the kiss, but still hated it... But why would Baekhyun be so mad at him if they're just friends?

 

 

“I still don't get it, I don't. I know what you're talking about D.O, but I don't get it.”
“What is D.O talking about?”
“I'm talking about when Krystal kissed Chanyeol at the party, even thought you said you didn't like her. And I-I saw him, I saw Baekhyun stare at you two. And he left shortly after that. Therefor I think you know very well why Baekhyun is mad at you.”
“But why? We're friends, right? Or, is he...? No, I can't get it together.”
“Me neither, he deserves someone better, right darling?”

 

 

Chen nodded agreeing with Xiumin who smiled. Chanyeol eyed them both as Kai came and embraced D.O who smiled. Chanyeol hate to admit it, but he feel stupid now, after knowing that he kind of got Baekhyun upset. But why didn't Baekhyun walked over and slap him or tried to stop them? Why did he just turn his back on them?

 

 

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Baekhyun woke up when he heard voices as he sat up in the bed, looking confused around. Right, he's home, back at the dorm. He came back for some hours ago after chasing that little pocket thief down. But that took another three ours to track that piece of down and beat him up for stealing Baekhyuns phone.

 

Baekhyun yawned as the door went open to his and Chanyeols room. Baekhyun was sitting in only underwear and a way to big t-shirt that was hanging over his shoulder. He stared up at Kris and Tao who looked confused in at Baekhyun, not expecting him to be home.

 

 

“Yo Kris, yo Tao.”
“Hey, what are you doing home?”
“We thought you wouldn't be home.”
“I didn't feel so well, so I had to go home and rest. I could barely walk when I came home.”
“Where have you been the whole week?”
“I... had some things to fix.”
“Are you staying for dinner today?”
“Are you staying home at all today?”
“No, I will be off as fast I'm done.”

 

 

Baekhyun got up and walked in to the bathroom, taking a short shower and begun to gather some of his things, he should go before Chanyeol and the rest comes back from school. Baekhyun got dressed as he grabbed his bag and hurried out, not wanting to face anyone else.

 

He's just going to concentrate on his work for some days, to stop some bad guys and hopefully he will feel better afterwards. If not, he guess he can always run away and try to live another life? Okay, he's not going that far, like why would he run away for something so simply as a little disappointed heart?

 

 

“Baekhyun! Wait!”

 

 

Baekhyun felt a hand grab his shoulder as he got pulled back, not expected someone to actually manage to stop him. Baekhyun turned around to face D.O who smiled kind, looking almost nervous to be honest. Baekhyun smiled kind at him, he has nothing against D.O right now and he's a very good friend.

 

 

“Hey Kyungsoo, what's up?”
“I want you to stay, for dinner tonight. Please, I can make your favorite dish if that help.”
“I'm sorry Kyungsoo, but I have this important stuff to do.”
“I know why you're not home... I... I saw it.”

 

 

Baekhyun stared at D.O who bite his lower lip, looking worried as he glanced around him a little. Baekhyun held in a sigh as he grabbed D.Os hand and told him to follow him. D.O did as he said as they walked to the nearest cafe and sat down to talk. Baekhyun ordered tea and so did D.O as it came shortly there after.

 

Baekhyun played with his tea as he stared at D.O who were looking a little nervous, maybe worried too. Baekhyun is almost worried too now, what have D.O seen? Him beating up bad guys? Baekhyun use his gun? What have he seen?

 

 

“What did you see Kyungsoo?”
“I... I saw you.”
“Continue.”
“I... I saw you stare at Chanyeol that night, and I know what you saw, because I saw it myself. I saw Chanyeol kiss Krystal. But it's not like you think.”

 

 

Baekhyun felt a little relieved, it's at least not about him beating up bad guys nor his spy life. Geez, Baekhyun got really scared for some seconds. But as fast D.O mention Chanyeol an Krystal,he felt also a little... Depressed he th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter