The New Roommate

I'm In Love With A Secret Spy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun walked down the corridor as he turned left and knocked on the door in front of him, he's worried and nervous like hell. His boss hasn't called him in to his office for over two months, until today.

 

Baekhyun has behave and he hasn't failed his jobs even once, so why is he called to his boss office? Baekhyun carefully open the door as he was fast to bow for his boss who nodded before Baekhyun walked in and sat down on the chair in front of the desk. The silence almost killed Baekhyun while his boss stared at him, almost scanning him and what he was thinking at the moment.

 

 

“Agent B... Do you know why you're here?”
“No, but I guess it's because I did the exams, right?”
“Yes, and I have seen your results.”

 

 

The silence was back again as Baekhyun almost held his breathe, still trying to look calm and professional. His boss sighed out loud as he lend back in his chair, was the results so bad? Did Baekhyun fail big time and now made his boss very disappointed?

 

 

“Don't worry agent B, you made it out just fine. You scored the highest points to be honest.”
“I did?! Oh, sorry sir. I mean, I did?”
“Yes and everything is going well, you're one of the best young agents I have.”
“Thank you sir, I'm doing my best.”
“But I can't let you keep work for me like this. I got a call from my boss, the government. They're not pleased with you not having any exams from any university nor college.”
“But sir, I have been studying all that here. You know how hard I have been studying and working. You said I-”
“That doesn't change anything what I know and see. The government won't pay for your apartment nor anything else until you have an exam from a college or university.”

 

 

Baekhyun feel totally taken back by the words, he thought the government was going to be nice towards him. It was the government who helped Baekhyun and let him join this secret organization, and it was them who offered Baekhyun a new and better life.

 

 

“I get it sir, I do. But I don't have any money to go to any college or university, since I worked for you in exchange for an apartment and food. I have nothing to use to go to a school again.”
“Well the government promised me that they would pay for you, if you promised to keep work for us until you have gratitude that is.”
“So I, who has already missed the thirst year on college, going to jump in to a school, study while I'm still working for you?”
“Yes, that is exactly what you going to do, or the alternative is to try to find another job and a own place to live. But we both know that it's almost impossible for you to find since you don't have any college nor university exams.”
“I get it, I accept the offer sir. I will go to a college and keep work for you.”
“Good, then go and pack your things, you going to use this summer to study extra to catch up with the second year students. Now go!”

 

 

Baekhyun nodded as he hurried out before he let out a loud sighed , damn it and his boss! And damn that government! Baekhyun is so tired of going to school, he just want to stay here and keep up his good work, but now he must both study and do his job!

 

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

“Damn it your stupid bag!”

 

Chanyeol kicked in the bag through the dorm door as he looked up at his old dorm mates who smirked teasingly at him. Chanyeol smiled awkwardly as Lay walked kind over and helped him with his bags. It has been a while since Chanyeol saw them all since last, and he kind of like them since they're pretty cool and chill.

 

 

“Hey guys.”
“Welcome back Yeol!”

 

 

D.O shouted happily as he let go from the hug with Kai before he was fast over and helped Lay with Chanyeol's bags. Chanyeol was fast to help them too since it's his bags and not theirs.

 

 

“Thanks for the help.”
“You welcome, so how did your trip go?”
“Oh, it went just fine, just a little traffic, but else it was okay.”
“Aha, and how was your parents?”

 

 

Chanyeol smiled at Lay and D.O, they're so kind and just want to make Chanyeol feel like his still home, even if he isn't. The others smiled at Chanyeol who put down the bags like Lay and D.O.

 

 

“Welcome back Chanyeol.”
“Thanks, and long time no seen like they say.”
“How was it back home?”
“It was... A little messy.”
“Aha, but your summer have been fun and relaxing?”
“Yeah, a little anyway.”

 

 

Chanyeol kept the subject about his family and home short since he don't like to talk about his family when it's having a hard time. The others just sat down as they begun to split up the rooms, and it was then Chanyeol noticed the letter on the table.

 

 

“Eh guys, why is it a letter laying on the table?”
“What letter...? Oh.”
“Here Suho hyung!”

 

 

Sehun was fast to handle Suho the letters, since it's Suho who organize everything around here. Suho open the letter as he read it out loud, but first he cleared his throat.

 

 

“Hello students in dorm 12, I have news for you. We having a new student coming to our college and he need a place to live in, so you all got a new dorm mate. Please welcome him as a new friend, and remember to show up to the first classes in time. From your Principle.”
“This is totally awesome! We're going to get a new dorm mate!”
“Chen, do you realize how packed we're already is in here? We're elven boys already!”
“Now, now! Everyone calm down and just take it easy. We do have room for one more student.”
“As long he isn't a fat that is.”

 

 

Kris eyed Chen who smiled forgiving as Tao shook his head, D.O mostly stared at Kai who was looking funny at the little map over the dorm. It is now Luhan, who is also very good at organizing, stepped in.

 

 

“Well we all know how we would split up the rooms anyway. Suho planed to do like this, but why don't we let Chanyeol stay with the new boy instead of Lay who was going to sleep alone.”
“But then Kris must sleep with someone else and everything is getting hard to control here.”

 

 

Xiumin spoke wisely as everyone nodded, maybe they should wait for the new boy to arrive? But the boy might not come today? Who knows when he will come? Suho took over the situation again as he cleared his throat to make everyone shut up.

 

 

“We will just do like this, Xiumin and Chen gets room A. Luhan and Sehun gets room B. Kris and Tao gets room C. Me and Lay take room D. Kai and D.O get room E. And Chanyeol and the new boy get room F, which is the biggest one, but I think it's the best. Is everyone okay with this?”
“Yes! We are! No one changing anything!”

 

 

Sehun hugged Luhan happily as D.O lend against Kai with a smile, well Chanyeol bet none of them mind since they all are together. But Chanyeol don't mind having the new boy as his room mate either, not that he mind his friends either. Now when Chanyeol think about it, he doesn't mind anything as long he gets away from all the arguing, screaming and fights. All he want is a peaceful quiet time at college.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter