Christmas Gift

I'm In Love With A Secret Spy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Baekhyun hummed for himself as he stared at Chanyeol. Chanyeol stood in the kitchen, without a shirt for a really weird reason, preparing the lunch. Baekhyun sat on the bench, watching him as he bit his lower lip, feeling how his eyes wanted to stare at Chanyeols chest.

 

 

“So, everyone is busy with buying Christmas gifts today, except for us since we're already done...”

 

 

Baekhyun nodded, feeling how he spaced out to his own thoughts as he stared at Chanyeol. This very y body, argh he want it. He know it's kind of a forbidden place for him, but still, he like what he sees.

 

Chanyeol suddenly snapped his fingers in front of Baekhyuns eyes, making him wake up from his thoughts as he almost blushed and looked confused at Chanyeol.

 

 

“Hello, I'm talking to you.”
“S-Sorry, what were you saying?”
“I thought that today could be our own little special day. Since within some few days, we all are going home to our parents and relatives. So, why not spend a day to get to know each others even more?”
“O-Okay, that sounds fun. But what do you exactly have in mind?”
“First, we go out for a run.”
“In this cold weather? You sure you will be able to handle it?”
“Of course! Or else we can go to the gym.”
“The gym sounds better, and then what?”
“Then we go out and grab a coffee, after that we go to the cinema and lastly, we can go and play some bowling!”
“It sounds like a lot of activities, you're sure we will be able to do them all?”
“Of course, and for the final, we go out and eat on the best BBQ restaurant in this town!”
“Haha, you're so funny when you're excited. But, are you really sure that we have money and time for all these things?”
“Yes, of course. Suho gave me money for the dinner, and Kris who's also a rich bastard gave me a gym card for us both. And I have money for the cinema, bowling and coffee.”
“Let me pay something too then, I pay for the coffee and the sweets, you pay for the cinema tickets and the snacks. And we pay fifty fifty for the bowling. Deal?”
“Deal! Now, lets eat some lunch!”

 

 

Chanyeol smiled big as he served Baekhyun who grabbed his bowl with rise and sat down with Chanyeol at the table. They ate and talked a little, but Baekhyun was mostly thinking about what to wear. He doesn't want to look stupid, since it does feel a little like they're going out on a... uhm, date.

 

Baekhyun finished his food first as he hurried to put away his dishes and went to his room. He looked for clothes and changed fast before Chanyeol came in to pack some training clothes and change his sweat pants to jeans and to get a shirt on.

 

Baekhyun packed some makeup, yes he actually use makeup a lot now days, or only BB cream and eyeliner. Anyway, he packed makeup, a towel, training clothes and a bottle of water. He also secretly packed down a small little gun, just in case something would happen while they're out.

 

Then they just had to put their jackets, beanies and shoes on before they walked towards the gym. They talked a lot as Baekhyun noticed how peaceful it was out here. Terrorists must be calmer around Christmas too since they probably is to busy with celebrating them too. Or are they planing something big to happen instead?

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol arrived to the gym, changing clothes fast before they trained for a while. Baekhyun thought he trained to easy, while Chanyeol who had been training with him for a long time now thought it was a little easy too. But today is their half lazy day, so it's okay to go easy on their training.

 

After two hours of training and showering, they were already on their way out from the gym and headed towards the nearest cafe. Baekhyun had his makeup on now and Chanyeol was commenting how different he looked.

 

Baekhyun agreed with him as they went in to the cafe and ordered some warm coffee and of course cheesecake to eat. Baekhyun paid for this one, since Chanyeol pays for the cinema and he did kind of pay for the gym and the food will he be paying for. Baekhyun feel so expensive to be honest, no one has ever offered to pay so much things for him.

 

After sitting and laughing, talking and joking for over 1 hour, they went to the cinema and decided to watch a horror movie, so they wouldn't dare to fall asleep in there. Baekhyun came out pale and Chanyeol were laughing since Baekhyun got totally startled when they left after the movie and a man had touched him on the shoulder. Baekhyun almost had used his martial arts to threw the man over his shoulder, but the man apologized and claimed that Baekhyun looked just like someone he knew.

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun walked now towards their next stop, even thought they both felt a little tired already. But not tired enough to stop their little adventure. They walked to the bowling hall, changed shoes and literally competed against each others.

 

For some seconds, it felt like Baekhyun would get really pissed off at Chanyeol who looked to win against him, getting a strike after strike after strike. But then his luck turned and Chanyeol missed more and more, and Baekhyun finally won with just one score. But, he did hug Chanyeol and smiled big up at him.

 

 

“You were close to win, but you will always be my number one.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled at Chanyeol who smiled touched back and told him that he thought the same about him. But then, it was time for their dinner and they got their things, paid for everything and left.

 

Baekhyun glanced up at Chanyeol as they walked outside in the cold air, it's been a long time now since the Halloween party and since Chanyeol kissed Krystal. Or as he claimed, Krystal kissed him. But whatever, who kissed who doesn't matter, a kiss is a kiss and he didn't even try to pull out from it. But Baekhyun don't have the right to be this jealous, even thought he is.

 

Baekhyun smiled at Chanyeol who offered to take Baekhyuns bag, smiling kind as Baekhyun let him be the gentleman he want to be. Plus, Baekhyun is to lazy to carry it himself.

 

 

“So, we did manage to be done with everything else before 8 pm, which is shocking.”
“Yeah, but I guess when you got a flow, you just have to follow it.”

 

 

Baekhyun nodded as he smiled, feeling Chanyeols hand suddenly grab his. His heart skipped a beat, is Chanyeol doing this for real? Is he really being cute and trying to flirt with Baekhyun right now in this very moment?

 

Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun with him in to the building they just passed as fast he had grabbed Baekhyuns hand. Baekhyun got to be honest a little disappointed when Chanyeol just grabbed his hand to pull him in to the restaurant and then let it go fast before someone would see him holding Baekhyuns hand.

 

They got a table as they sat down, Chanyeol hid the bags under the table as he smiled kind at Baekhyun who smiled back. But something inside Baekhyun was somewhat disturbing him. Why did he let himself get fooled like that? He knows Chanyeol doesn't like him like that, and he was hoping to much. Baekhyun felt mad over himself, but also a little depressed for his hopes not to come true.

 

 

“So, we order some food and we can order in more later if we want more.”
“Sounds like a good idea. Since you know this place better than I do, I suggest that you order for us both.”
“You sure?”
“Yeah, I eat almost everything, so just bring it in.”
“Okay then, you said it.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled at Chanyeol who ordered in some food, and then they talked like everything was normal, which it were. Except for Baekhyun feeling all hopelessly in love with Chanyeol and that Chanyeol doesn't respond his feelings to him. Yeah, everything is just fine.

 

 

Chanyeols P.O.V

Chanyeol carried Baekhyuns bag as they entered the dorm, their friends

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter