Boyfriend

I'm In Love With A Secret Spy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 23

Boyfriend

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun jumped tired out of the car and said one last goodnight to his sensei who smiled at him. Baekhyun then turned around to walk towards his dorm as he yawned tired once again. After some meters his sight begun to get a little blurry and it felt like he was falling asleep while walking. Baekhyun shook his head as he tried to speed up, it's not good if he suddenly collapse on the street because he's exhausted.

After only one or two minutes, Baekhyun reached his dorm as he stepped into the dark hallway. He could hear some quiet snores, but nothing else. They all must be sleeping sweet and sound, just like he wants them to do.

Baekhyun leaned against a wall to take off his shoes, but his legs failed to hold him up as he slid down for the wall. Baekhyun sat on the floor, his sight is blurry as he barely can keep his eyes open anymore. He's too tired to move and he doesn't have the power to call Chanyeol for help either.

 

“Huh...? Baekhyun...? Geez, come here.”

 

Baekhyun heard a voice, a familiar voice. He tried to see who it was, but he was too tired to try to see. He could just feel how someone helped him to get his shoes and jacket off before he got supported into his and Chanyeol's room.

 

“H-Huh?! Luhan, what are you-? B-Baekhyun?!”
“Sch, keep it down your idiot. Here, help me to get him to bed.”
“I can take over, you go back to sleep Luhan. Thank you.”

 

Baekhyun felt Chanyeol's big warm hands grab him as Baekhyun turned and hugged Chanyeol, he's so warm. Baekhyun literally begun to fall asleep by now. His body begun to feel heavy as he still could feel Chanyeol's hands undress him and put on a new shirt and pants. When Baekhyun finally had changed clothes, he could feel how Chanyeol helped him over to a bed where he let Baekhyun lie down.

 

“Mm... so tired...”
“I know that silly. You look exhausted, like really exhausted.”
“I love you...”
“Haha, I love you too. Come here, let's sleep.”

 

Baekhyun hugged Chanyeol happily as he closed his eyes and smelled Chanyeol's scent. Baekhyun is so happy that he got to sleep at home today. Finally he can sleep safe and sound with his love.

 

***

 

“Yah, up and rise sunshine!”
“Mm...”
“Come on Baekhyun, time to wake up! I have let you sleep a whole hour extra. It's already 8 am and school begins within 40 minutes!”

 

Baekhyun groaned tired as he grabbed a pillow and almost smashed it against his face. Chanyeol chuckled as he sat down on the bed beside Baekhyun. Baekhyun felt how one of Chanyeol's hands reached out to the pillow and pulled it away. Baekhyun sat up and was fast to give Chanyeol's a quick peck on his lips.

 

“Good morning~”
“Aegyo, so cute!”

 

Chanyeol almost giggled as Baekhyun laughed at the giant. Chanyeol squeezed Baekhyun in a warm morning hug as Baekhyun closed his eyes. He's still a little tired from last night, but he's not exhausted like he felt yesterday.

 

“Is it morning already huh?”
“Yes, so get up and get dressed.”
“Do I look tired?”
“Not that much.”
“Good, then I don't need any makeup-”
“Yah, you never need makeup Baekhyun. You're already beautiful.”
“Oh you sassy little charmer!”

 

Baekhyun giggled as he left another peck on Chanyeol's lips before he had to get up. Baekhyun took a quick shower before he got dressed into casual clothes and packed his bag. Chanyeol helped him with brushing his hair before they walked out to the breakfast table.

Like always there are some people who look really tired or the ones who looks likes they had the best morning of their lives. But there were mostly tired faces everywhere around the table.

 

“Good morning everyone.”
“Ah, good morning.”
“Tea?”
“Yes thank you.”

 

Baekhyun sat down beside D.O as he felt how Luhan stared almost shocked at him. It was then Baekhyun remembered, he kind of “collapsed” last night when he came in. He was too tired to move and Luhan had walked by just that moment when Baekhyun almost fell asleep on the floor in the hallway.

 

“Hey Baekhyun... You look awfully good today.”
“Why are you saying that Lulu?! Aren't I your boyfriend?!”
“I didn't mean like that!”
“Then what did you mean?!”
“Well last night he kind of collapsed in the hallway. You looked like you were drunk.”
“I wasn't drunk, I was just exhausted. I got too tired to move.”
“Wah, what have you done to get that exhausted?”
“Did you hook up with anyone?”
“Yah, that's a rude question!”

 

D.O shouted almost nervously as Chanyeol suddenly glanced over at Baekhyun. Chanyeol looked a little suspicious but Baekhyun only shook his head with a sigh. His friends, they're nice and all, but they got everything wrong. If they only knew... Wait, why are Chanyeol being so suspicious towards him when he knows that Baekhyun had a mission last night?!

 

“I was just exhausted after two long weeks with a lot of work and I didn't just sleep that well the few last nights. And last night was a long night and I just got tired of mingling and talking and walking. That's all.”
“Oh, I see. Then there is nothing to worry about.”
“Worry about? Why would you worry about me hooking up with someone else?”
“So you did hook up with someone?!”
“No, I didn't. But I still don't understand how hooking up with someone makes you guys worried.”
“Ah just forget it! It was nothing!”

 

Xiumin sighed tired as Chanyeol seemed to be lost in his thoughts. Baekhyun begun to wonder if Chanyeol truly suspect him having some kind of business with someone else. But to be honest, Baekhyun thinks that Chanyeol shouldn't get too worked up about this. He does know that Baekhyun had to work last night. He couldn't choose to say no, so Chanyeol must think of that too. Right?

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol felt how he stared dumbly at the wall in front of him for a long time before he woke up. Chanyeol tried to pretend that nothing had happened, but something made him worried. What if... Baekhyun truly had to hook up with someone? Chanyeol feel so damn betrayed at the moment, it almost hurts a little.

 

“Okay, let's get going boys! Before we're late!”

 

Baekhyun hurried to get up before Chanyeol did as they all cleared the table. When every

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter