9

Love Is...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is hard being a brother to a person who is pure hearted. I know that Hyun Ae doesn't want me to say anything to Jiyong. I know I promised her but I can't help it. I need to know Jiyong's side of the story. I checked back on Hyun Ae and Chloe and saw that they were both asleep. Iwent out of the house and went to the roof top.

I dialled jiyong's number. "Yeoboseyo, Hyung?" Jiyong's voice entered the line. "Jiyong-ah, can we talk? I need to discuss something with you." I told him coldly. "Hyung, waeyo? Is something wrong?" he asked me. "Just meet me at the studio in 20 minutes." I said to him and hang up. I know that he must be bewildered but I need to talk to him.

I left the house quietly and went to the recording studio at YG Building. I saw Jiyong waiting for me. I had to control myself not to punch him as soon as I saw him. "Hyungnim, you're here." Jiyong approached me and tried doing a fist bump but I just nodded at him. I know that he could tell that I am mad. "Jiyong-ah, can you tell me what exactly happened between you and my sister 7 years ago? I want to hear the whole truth from you. I don't want you to lie to me because I will know, do you understand me?" I asked him as calmly as possible.

I saw him turn pale and swallowed. He nodded at me and began telling me the exact things that Hyun Ae has already told me. "Do you regret anything Jiyong-ah?" I asked him when he finished telling me everything.

"Neh, Hyung. I regret everything. If I could have another chance to go back in the past, I would do so. I regret that I have been a huge coward and an irresponsible person. I regret that I have said those words to Hyun Ae." Jiyong told me, while crying.

"Jiyong-ah, you know that you can never go back to the past. All you can do is make amends in the present. Hyun ae is back. If you still love her and if you still want to be with her,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter