7

Love Is...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A news that was a complete surprise could definitely bring a shock to a person especially if it was not what you would expect. I was still in shock by what Sofia had told me that I was just staring at her. "Ji, what are we going to do? I can't debut as an idol now that I am pregnant." Sofia sked me, shaking me out of my trance.

I looked at her and shook my head. "I honestly don't know, Hyun Ae-yah. I don't know." i honestly told her. "You don't know? Jiyong! YOU got me pregnant! I told you that we are still too young to have but we have let our hormones get the good out of us! You don't know? What do you think about me? Do I know how to handle this? I am only 18! How will we raise this child together?" she yelled at me.

I looked at her and before I could stop myself, I was yelling back at her. "I am also a teenager, Hyun Ae! I don't know anything about babies much more on how to be a parent! I also want to pursue my dreams! How will I reach my goals if I already have a child? Do you think that I want a child at this age? I don't want to become a father yet! If you like, why don't we put the child up for adoption after it is born or maybe why don't yo get an abortion?" I yelled back.

She was shocked by what I said. I was shocked at myself but I was so angry at that time. "Abortion? Adoption? You are choosing your dreams over being a father, is that it Jiyong? I can't believe you! You're despicable!" she shouted at me before slapping me and runnin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter