16

Love Is...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

please don't forget to subscribe, comment and upvote...:D

 

Daddy. That special word for that special man in a daughter's life. I have never imagine that I would be able to hear that word from my daughter after all that happen between her mother and I.

I looked at Hyun Ae as I was hugging Chloe and mouthed thank you to her. She looked at me and started to walk out of the room, trying to hide her tears from me. I let Chloe go and ran after her.

"Hyun Ae-yah, thank you. You didn't have to do that but thank you." I told her sincerely. She looked at me with a small smile on her face. "Ji, I did not do it for you. I did it for Chloe. She needs a father. I was being selfish for not telling her sooner." she told me.

I looked at her. "No, you are not selfish. I am the one who is selfish. You gave up your dream to be an idol because I got you pregnant. You gave up your youth to raise our daughter. You gave up almost everything just for Chloe. You are not the selfish one here. I am. While you were alone, raising her, I was enjoying my life as an idol. I could not thank you enough for being so selfless. Thank you."

She shook her head at me but I stopped her. We did not realuze that Chloe is already at our side. "Mommy, Daddy, are you fighting?" she asked in her sweet voice. I looked at her and smiled. "No, princess. We are not fighting. Are you hungry? Let's go and eat with your Mommy." Itold her. She smiled and took my hand and Hyun Ae's hand in her own.

"Mommy, Daddy, let's go." she told us, pulling bioth Hyun Ae and I with her. I looked at Hyun Ae she saw that she's looking at me too. We both just smiled at each other and let Chloe pull us along. I could not help but think that today has be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter