24

Love Is...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I looked at my watch and see 5:30pm. The time is approaching for the press conference. I am very nervous. I haven't spoken to Sofia after we parted ways last night but Chloe called me this morning so I was giddy at the same time.

I was fixing my suit in the studio when Teddy hyung entered. "Are you ready? It's almost time." he asked me, clapping me at the back.  I smiled at him without saying anything. I feel that if I talk, I would throw up because of nervousness, so I just nodded at him.

"I understand what you are feeling, Ji. I may not be a father like you yet but I know how it is to face a responsibility as an adult. Ji, don't worry. You are not going alone in that press conference. Someone is coming with you." he told me. "Huh? Who? Sajangim?" I asked, surprised since I know that it would only be me in front of those people.

"No, but I am not going to say anything. You will know later. See you." he said before walking out of the studio. I was left wondering what Teddy hyung meant but I just bruhed it aside since I wanted to focus on the conference. I checked the time again and saw that it was almost time. I took one last look at my clothes and when I was satisfied, I walked ot of the studio.

As I was on my way to the conference, I met Sajangnim. I bowed at him. "Sajangnim,." He looked at me seriously. "Jiyong-ah, it's time. Are you ready?" he asked me. I smiled nervously at him. "Neh, Sajangnim. I am ready" I told him.

"Let's go." he said, leading the way. I was s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter