29

Love Is...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“And who said I was going to leave?”

I was surprised when I heard Sofia’s voice. I looked up and saw her smiling at me. I stood up and hugged her tightly.

I was not hallucinating. She is really here. “Ji.. can’t breath…” I heard her whisper to me. “Sorry…” I told her before releasing her.

 She sat down in front of me and I took her hands in mine. “You are not leaving Seoul anymore?” I asked her hesitantly.

She smiled at me gently. “No, I am not. I saw what happened at the presscon so I rushed here to see you and talk to you about it but apparently someone already told you.” She said while rolling her eyes at me.

I smiled at her. “Your brother did tell me so I was panicking. I was just about to go to you but you are already here.” I squeezed her hands, making sure that she is really here.

She looked at me and said. “My brother got it all wrong. He must have eavesdropped on my phone call with Mr. Kim last night and he misunderstood. It is true that I was contemplating on leaving Seoul because of what happened yesterday. Chloe was so traumatized by the reporters so I thought that if we leave, she will get away from all of these.”

I nodded at her and I understood what she meant. She wanted to protect our daughter as much as I did or even more. Thinking about it now, I wanted to run to those reporters and just punch them for taking one thing that my daughter needs the most: security.

I looked at her solemnly. “What made you change your mind?” I asked her. She lowered her head before answering me.

“As I have said, I thought about it properly and I made the decision to stay because of several reasons. Chloe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter