21

Love Is...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I looked at Chloe's sleeping fom in m arms and glanced back at Jyong and Hyun Ae's disappearing back. I shook my head andlet out a sigh. I alreay know what is happening. Sajagnim called me earlier and explained to me that Jiyog, Hyun Ae and Chloe had been spotted by paparazzis and reporters when they went out for lunch and he showed me the news article thant soon followed.

I cursed out loud when i read that and I felt scared. For the first time in y life, I was afraid. Not for myself but fo my sister an my niece. I have failed to protect her before and I am scared that now, I will fail in protecting her and Chloe. 

 

Flashback...

I looked at Sajangnim "Hyung, I did not realize that this would happen so fast. I anticipated it but I am not prepared for this. I mean, Jiyong and Hyun Ae just met again today. Hyun Ae and Chloe just got back here in Seoul the other day. Don't you think that it's too fast?" I asked him exasperatedly.

"I know, Seung Hyun. I find it hard to believe that we will be caught off guard like this. I will call the legal department and see what we can do about this.: he told me. I was touched when he said 'we'. It reminded me that we are a family. 

I smiled at him appreciatively."Thank you, Hyung. Thank you for not turning your back on us. For everything that you have done for me and my family. For what you have done to Hyun Ae and Chloe. Thank you very much."

He shook his head at me. "I could never abandon any of you, especially you and Hyun Ae. Before your parents died on the horrible accident, I had a talk with them. I pro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter