14

Love Is...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When you love someone, you would do anything for them. It may take a whole lot of challenges but you would always assure them that you are willing to take risks for them because you love them.

Sofia and I followed Sajangnim up to his office. I was still holding her hand when we went inside the elevator. The ride up to Sajangnim's office was quiet and awkward. Nobody was saying anything. Sajangnim just keep on glancing at Sofia and me. The two of us would just look down at the floor. We were like back when were trainees, about to be scolded by him.

When we reached his office, Sajangnim looked at both of us and told us to sit down.

"So, JIyong, Hyun Ae, you've seen each other again. Hoe is it?" He asked us. I looked at Sofia and she just shrugged. "Actually, Sajangnim, it is kinda awkward." she told him. I nodded at what she said. It is really awkward because of our past.

"How about you Jiyong?" he asked me. "I am actually very happy and at the same time, I am sorry. It was all my fault why she had to leave. I am sorry for everything." I told him honestly. He nodded at me and looked at Sofia.

"Hyun Ae-ya, How are you now? How is it being a mother at a young age?" he asked her. I looked at him, surprised. He knew that Sofia has a child already. How? When did he knew?

He must have noticed my surprised look that he chuckled at me. "You think that I don't know, Jiyong? Who do you am I? I know everything Jiyong. I know that HYun Ae has a daughter, that she came back to Seoul and that you are the father of her daughter. I have always known, Jiyong. I was just waiting for you to tell me even before but you did not." He told me, smiling.

"How did you know, Sajangnim?" I asked him curiously. "I tol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter