15

Love Is...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

please don't forget to subscribe, comment and upvote...:D thanks!!!

 

After my business talk with President Yang, I went to the studio. My heart ached seeing how Jiyong was playing with Chloe and Seunghyun oppa laughing at the two of them. I guess it's time to introduce Chloe to her father. It is inevitable since she would know sooner or later. It is much better if she hears it from me than from other people.

I gently knocked on the door to get their attention. Chloe looked around and saw me standing at the door. She ran up to me. "Mommy, are you finished with your metting?" she asked me sweetly.

I smiled at her. "Yes, baby. My meeting is done. What are you  doing?" I asked her, while putting her down. "I am playing with Uncle Tabi and Uncle Jiyong. Mommy, do you know that Uncle Tabi and Uncle Jiyong are singers and that they work here in this studio?" she asked me, her eyes wide open with wonder.

"Yes, baby. I know. Are you having fun?" I said to her. She nodded at me before running back to Jiyong. I could see that Chloe has become close to him even though she just met him today. I inwardly sighed. This is the right time to tell her.

Seunghyun oppa walked towards me. "Hyun Ae-yah, do you see how happy Chloe and Jiyong is with each other? Are you still going to deprive Chloe the right to know who her father is?" he asked me seriously.

I looked at him. "Oppa, is this the right thing to do? I am confused with what to do. I am torn in letting Chloe know what Jiyong is to her but I also want to protect my daughter. If the world knows the connection between Chloe and Jiyong, it will become a very big thing. It might end up hurting Chloe and I don't want that to happen." I told him seriously.

He nodded at me. "I undrstand your worries but let's all face it bravely when time comes. Right now, just follow what your heart says. Whatever you have decided to do, I will support you. I'll leave the three of you alone, okay?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter