13

Love Is...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I drove to YG Entertainment. When I arrived there, I showed my ID to the receptionist. "Hi, I'm Sofia Choi. I have an appointment with President Yang." Itold the receptionist. She looked at the appointments. "Yes, ma'am. Mr. Yang is expecting you. Please proceed to the top floor." she said to me. I thanked her and went to the elevator.

I was waiting for the elevator to come when someone hugged me from behind. I looked around and was surprised to see Chloe. "Mommy! You are here too? Why are you here in Uncle Tabi's office?" she asked me. I smiled at my daughter and picked her up. "Mommy has something to do here baby. Where is your uncle?" I asked her.

She pointed behind her and when I looked at where she was pointing, I almost dropped her. Kwon Jiyong is standing beside my brother, smiling at me. I stared at him and I did not realize that my tears were starting to fall.

Chloe's voice made me snap out of my trance. "Mommy, why are you crying?" she asked me curiously. I looked at her. "No baby, Mommy is not crying. Something just went in my eye." I told her. She nodded at me and ran back to her Uncle. 

Oppa, came over to me. "Hyun Ae, are you going to Sajangnim's office now?" he asked me. I nodded at him, still looking at Jiyong. "Neh, oppa. I have a meeting with him." I told him. "Okay, after the meeting, meet us in the studio. You know where it is. We will all talk there like sensible adults. Both of you need to talk and clear things up betwe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter