19

Love Is...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There is nothing a mother would not do for her child. No matter how she hates it but if it is for her child, she can do it. I found that out today. Jiyong, Chloe and I are still inside the taxi after what happened in the restaurant. I am still not comfortable of what Jiyong said. He wanted to announce to the world about Chloe. I am still in doubt of what could happen after he would tell everyone anout our daughter. I don't want Chloe to be hurt by all this.

The taxi stopped in front of YG building but we were unable to get out. A flock of reporters were already waiting outside the building. I glanced at Jiyong and saw that his face was grim as he pulled out his phone. He looked at me and smiled.I just nodded at him, holding Chloe close to me. She  had fallen asleep from hunger and fear. 

"Hello, Sajangnim. Neh, wasseoyo. We are currently inside a taxi in fron t of the company building but we rae not able to enter since there are so many reporters out there. It is only a matter of time until they notice the taxi. Neh, arasseoyo. Kamsahamnida." Jiyong said as he hang up the phone. IHe looked at me and said "Sajangnim said that we cann let the taxi enter and that he has given orders for the guards to block any reporters that would follow us." I just nodded at him and he instructed the driver to drive through the side entrance that was normally used for the company vehicles.

I guess it worked out quite well since nobody noticed a taxi going inside YG bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter