4

Love Is...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Being a big brother is hard. You have to make sure that your siblings are alright. You stand in as the second father in the family. It is your responsiblity to make sure that your siblings are okay. You support them, understand them and love them like your own children. Whenever they make mistakes, you accept them and forgive them.

When our parents died, I was only 19 years old and Hyun Ae was just 18. I bore all the responsibilities in trying to raise an 18 year old when I am just a teenager myself. Although Hyun Ae was independent, it was my responsibilty to make sure that she is okay. When she asked me permission to date Jiyong, I was apprehensive at first.

Sure, Jiyong is a friend. A brother in fact and also a fellow member of Big Bang. I was apprehensive because at that time, Big Bang has just debuted and we are all busy with our schedules. I know that dating him would mean that my sister have to make sacrifices. She was also a trainee back then, so it added pressure. I reluctantly allowed her. It was great until that day when Hyun Ae told me that they broke up and after that, she left Seoul.

I tried asking Jiyong but he wouldn't say anything. I was so angry at him but I know that whatever happened between them is none of my business. Or so I thought. Now, after 7 years of waiting for Hyun Ae to come home, she has came. It was a surprise seeing her but what shocked me the most was when I saw my niece, Chloe.

She is the spitting image of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter