1

Love Is...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Have you ever loved someone and gave your everything despite knowing that you may end up hurting? If not, wpuld you like to experience it? Looking outside the window, I can't help nut feel nervous. 7 years that I've been away from Seoul. I watched as the Skyline of Seoul slowly appear in the distance. Everything looks so small from up here. 7 years have passed since I left. Because 7 years ago, I have loved, been hurt, died and was reborn. 7 years.

 

"We have reached Seoul, South Korea. Local time 11:35 am. Temperature 30 degrees Celsius. We hope that you have enjoyed flying with us. Thank you for flying with Korean Air."

I snapped out of my reverie when I heard the announcement. Seoul. I'm back. I could not help but feel nervous. After 7 years, I am back. I know that leaving Seoul was going to be hard but it was the only way. I have promised myself that I would not go back but it was impossible. 

No matter how many times that I've told myself that I'm better off in Chicago, there are situations that are impossible for me to avoid. There were no options available but to go back home.

Home. I am wondering if I still could truly call Seoul my home. Home is where your heart is. Home is where you are surrounded by your family, friends and that special person. Home is where you live, love, laugh and cry.

As the plane, slowly descends, I heard a small voice beside me. "Mom, are we there yet?" I looked at the little girl. "Baby, we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter