10

Love Is...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up feeling relieved. After I have told Seunghyun oppa everything last night, I felt like a thorn was taken out of my heart. I slowly got from the bed and started to get ready. I have to meet Andre Kim before the appointments of the day started. I haven't seen Mr. Kim since last month when he informed me that he has listed me as one of the participating upcoming fashion designer in Seoul Fashion Week. The show is just three weeks away and there are lots of things to do.

After I finished getting ready, I saw that Chloe is still fast asleep. i kissed her forehead and slowly went down to the dining room. I saw that Oppa is already awake and is having a cup of coffee while reading the papers. "Good morning, Oppa." I greeted him. He put down his cup and papers and looked at me. 

"Good morning, Hyun Ae. Are you leaving this early today?" he asked me. I grabbed a couple of bananas and a glass of orange juice and sat down in front of him. "Neh, oppa. I have to go and see Mr. Kim. I also have to check the clothes and make sure that everything will be alright for today's fittings." I told him. 

"Are you bringing Chloe with you?" he asked me. I looked at him and smiled. "Oppa, regarding that, I was hoping that you'll watch Chloe for me and drop her off later at Myeongdong at Mr. Kim's office. What time is your appointment with me later?" I asked him. "It's at 3:00 pm. I'll drop off her later at 1. I still have to go to the company before the appointment, okay?" He told me.

"That could work. Anyway, oppa, I have to run. I'll see you later." i told him. "No. Sit down for a moment Hyun Ae. I have something to tell you." he told me firmly, his voice telling me that I could not say no to him. I sat back down on my chair.

"What is it, oppa? Any problem?" I asked him, confused. "No, there is no problem. I just want to tell you that I have told Jiyong about you coming and about Chloe." He told me straightly. I looked at him, shocked. "Oppa, why did you do that? I told you not to say anything to him." I said furiously. "Yes, you did but Hyun Ae, the man deserves to know. He dese

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter