17

Love Is...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I could not help but follow behind my daughter and Jiyong. Chloe was pulling both of us with her. "Chloe, baby, hold on. Where are you bringing me and your dad?" I asked her.

I found it strange asking her about her dad when they've only met a few minutes ago. She looked at me as if I grew 3 heads. "Mom, I am hungry. This is going to be the first meal of the three of us as a family. So can we just please go now?" she whined at me.

I looked at Jiyong and saw him smiling at what Chloe said. He looked at me and nodded. "Yeah, Mom. Com e on. Don't be such a spoilsport." Jiyong told me. I looked at him sharply and he just smiled at me like and innocent boy.

I had to stop myself from strangling him and just smiled at Chloe. "Okay, baby. What do you want to eat?" I asked her. She looked at Jiyong instead of me. "Daddy, can we go eat pizza?" she asked him.

I felt a sense of betrayal when she did that. I guess, I still wasn't used to sharing my daughter with her father. After all, she was with me for 7 years. Jiyong looked at me and I nodded. "Of course, baby girl. We will get whatever you want." Jiyong told her. 

She smiled at him. "thank you, Daddy. Dad, can you please carry me?" she asked him sweetly. I was surprised when she said that. She never lets me carry her anymore. She always insists that she is already a big girl and that doesn't need to be carried.

"Chloe, are you sure?" I asked her cautiously. She nodded firmly. "Yes, Mom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter