30

Love Is...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV…

 

The day after the press conference, news outlets were going crazy. YG Entertainment stock shares dropped in the market after the news.

 Jiyong and Hyun Ae became the most talked about persons in the world. After crazy detective sleuthing techniques of netizens, they were able to find out everything about Hyun Ae.

In that instant, as soon as her identity was confirmed, she became the most hated woman with Big Bang fans. She began receiving threats from anti-fans and fans alike. She did not continue doing the Seoul Fashion Week because of the backlash from the VIPs.

There were some fans who fully supported Jiyong but most did not. Chloe was almost hurt in one incident were an anti-fan tried grabbing her to kidnap her in front of her school. Luckily, a bodyguard was with her when that happened and foiled the plan of her attacker.

That was the last straw for Jiyong. He issued a statement through YG that he would be leaving Big Bang because he could not allow that his family be hurt because of him.

The loyal VIPs held a vigil in front of YG after the statement was made, asking Jiyong to reconsider his decision. They told him that they will help protect Chloe and Hyun Ae so that he won’t have to leave the group.

They also told him that they love him even more because he was man enough to admit his mistakes and own up to them.

They stayed true to their words and the harassment of Hyun Ae and C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter