2

Love Is...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

People often do stupid things when it comes to love. These things often lead to heartbreak. The more people make mistakes, the more they hurt themselves and others. Sometimes, you don't have an option but to commit mistakes so that you can learn.

It is often said that the reason why children used pencils when they write is to make them erase the mistakes taht they have made and make it right. As adults, we use a pen so that we realize that we are not children anymore to keep making the same mistakes.

It is true with love. You make mistakes so that you can grow and not to make the same ones. Often, we are burdened because of this. Our choices also affect our lives.What choices we made, becomes the path in pur lives. It is what you call destiny because choices and destiny is synonymous with each otehr.

When we think about these choices, we must also reconsider our past and its effect on the present and the future. The present is what bridges the past to the future. When we made a wrong choice in the past, it affects our present situation and the future as well.

7 years ago, I have made a mistake. A huge mistake. A wrong choice. 7 years may have passed but until now, I am being burdened by it. I am haunted by it. I often have dreams about it. It always keeps me awake at night for my conscience won't let me sleep. If only I could turn back time, I would have done it already. 

If there is anyway for me to undo the past, I already did it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter