26

Love Is...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was waiting for the press conference coverage to start on tv. KBS is doing a coverage of the presscon that Jiyong rquested from Yang Sajangnim.

I did not call Jiyong the whole day because I was afraid that I might say what was on my mind. I had been thinking a lot about what Mr. Kim told me on the phone.

Paris is an ideal place for me to pursue my career and a good place for Chloe to grow up. I am seriously thinking about accepting the offer but I don't know how Chloe will react to this and how Jiyong is going to agree to this.

My reverie was broken when I heard Chloe calling for me. "Mommy, can you please help me?" I got up from the couch and went to the kitchen where Chloe was.

I was surprise when I saw what she was doing. "Chloe, baby, what are making?" I asked her while looking at the mess in fron of her. She smiled at me before answering. "Mommy, can you help me make cookies for Daddy? I want to give him cookies to make him smile and not to be sad like what happened yesterday."

I nodded at her bfore asking carefully, "Baby, were scared about what happened yesterday?" She nodded at me before lowering her head. 'Yes, Mom.I was scared earlier. People with huge cameras started going near me and Daddy. I was so scared. I even dreamt about it last night. The people with huge cameras were chasing me. I don't want that to happen again." She said solemnly.

I could feel my heart being squeezed tight by her statement. She was cle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter