18

Love Is...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I froze on the spot and just stared at the reporters that are slowly coming towards us. I could feel my body tremble because of fear. I am scared. I am really scared, not for myself, but for Chloe and Sofia.

I felt powerless. I could not believe that I was so careless and I have put my family in danger. I felt Chloe shake and when I looked at her, she was pale. I snapped back and rushed back towards the restaurant. The reporters followed suit but the guard of the restaurant firmly held the door and refused entry to them. 

I saw Sofia rushing towards me and Chloe. "Ji, what happened?" she asked while panic is clearly showing at her face. I lookde at her and just muttered, "Reporters." She nodded and took Chloe in her arms. Our daughter is still pale and visbly shaking. 

The manager approached us and informed us that we can use the backdoor to leave and that they have called a taxi to take us to YG building. I thanked him and told him to just deliver the pizza at YG. He nodded, saying he understood and they will keep quiet about the whole thing. i gratefully smiled at him and he ushered us towards the waiting taxi.

When we boarded up the taxi, Chloe cried. " Daddy, what was that? Why are they taking pictures of me?" she asked tearfully. I looked at Sofia and I could clearly see that even though she is no longer panicking, fear was all over.

"Ji, this is what I was afraid of. I thought that I had prepared myself, but apparently, I hadn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter