27

Love Is...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung, can you please repeat what you said? Hyun Ae is leaving? Why?" Jiyong asked me, his voice laced with disbelief. I closed my eyes, not knowing how to answer him. Not trusting myself not to cry in frustration. "Hyung, jebal. Answer me." Jiyong repeated.

I looked at him. "Jiyong-ah, I don't know why but she might be leaving for Paris soon and maybe she won't ever go back here in Seoul." I told him regretfully, before glancing at Youngbae, silently asking for his help.

Youngbae nodded at me and silently walked to Jiyong. "Jiyong-ah, kaja. Let's get you calmed down and you can go to Hyun Ae and talk to her personally." Youngbae said before leading Jiyong out of Sajangnim's office.

I was left alone with Sajangnim and when we were alone, I could feel the tension in the air. Sajangnim approached me. "Seunghyun-ah, do you know what you just did tonight?" He asked, his voice cold. I looked at him, ashamed at myself. "Hyung, I am verry sorry. I know that I was out of the line tonight. I know that what I did made the situation a lot more worst than it already is but it was the only way that I could think of to stop Hyun Ae from leaving again." I told him, trying to keep myself from crying.

I could still remember what I heard last night. After Hyun Ae and I finsihed talking, I went to my room to rest for the night. While I was on my bed, I couldnot shake the cold feeling that our conversation left me. I went to Hyun Ae's room to talk to her again and as I was about to knock on her door, I was stopped by what I heard.

She was on the phone and apparently, by how her conversation went, she was talking to Andre Kim. I could not hear c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter