11

Love Is...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A hug from your child is like a balm on your wounds. That is what I felt like when Chloe was hugging me. I could not stop myself but cry. I could not believe that I am holding my daughter in my arms. It is so surreal.

I guess Chloe felt my tears. She looked at me curiously. "Mr. Jiyong, why are you crying? Are you hurt somewhere?" she asked me innocently. I looked at her and smiled through my tears. "No. I am just so happy." I told her. "If you are happy, the n why are you crying? You are weird." She told me in a confused voice. 

I laughed at what she said. She is so clever. I could not stop myself from laughing. "What is your name, Princess?" I asked her. She smiled at me sweetly and looked at her Uncle who nodded at her.

"My name is Chloe Ysabelle Choi. I am 6 years old but soon to be 7. I lived in Chicago before but now I am living here in Seoul." She told me in her angelic voice. I smiled at her and introduced myself too. "Nice meeting you, Princess Chloe. I am Kwon Jiyong, your Uncle Tabi's friend." I told her, extending my hand to her.

She shook my hand and smiled at me. "Can I call you Uncle Jiyong? Like how I call Uncle Tabi?" she asked. I could feel my heart aching at what she said but I know that it is not the right time to tell her that I am her father. I smiled at her. "Of course, you can call me Uncle Jiyong." I told her. She jumped up when I told her that and ran to Top hyung.

"Uncle Tabi, did you hear that? I have another uncle like you. Yehey!" she told him. Top hyung smiled at her and looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter