Chapter 7

Racing My Life With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The tears finally rolled down from her beautiful eyes, she sobbed a little harder when she felt Sulli caringly rubbed on her back.

"I'll try to help you figure out something else."

"I figured out that..."

"What?"

I love her

 

“Taeyeon, Sooyoung, prepare for the upcoming competition this Friday. Stay focus. Don’t let a blink distract your attention. Especially you, Sooyoung.” The man turned to her. “You need to sharpen your skill in taking the right angle. Concentrating of each track, I don’t want both of you lose any chances. Do you understand?”

“Yes, coach.” They answered in unison.

“And don’t forget about to recheck the engine, you both know what you should do right? Ask the mechanic, Mr. Jeon, to help you two see if there are needed operating for your bikes.”

“Roger that, coach.” Once again both exclaimed in unison.

“Hmm.. Alright, that’s for today. Take some rest.”

“Thank you, coach.”

They bowed at him then ran to their locker room as he saw them playfully shoving each other. “Kids.” He chuckled.

“Haaa, it’s exhausting. I’m drained and starving.” Sooyoung commented as they in the room and taking their towel to take a quick bath.

“Starving? You always are."

"Hey, at least I got taller thanks to my food appetite." Sooyoung sneered.

"Now you bring that up, I guess I'm quite alright with my height right now since I could satisfy my girlfriend tremendously." She smirked cheekily.

"You're crazy."

They both laughed at her remarks then the conversation went dead before one of them lighted it up again.

"What do you think of this?”

The petite girl proudly hold out a blue small box that she took out from her backpack inside her locker, revealing a shining diamond ring to her best friend to see.

“Christ.. Are you for real, Taeng?”

“What do you say?”

“I don’t know, man. Wow!! It’s hurting and screwing my eyes.” Sooyoung was dramatically overwhelmed about this; surely she was the one who always teased the petite girl to propose to Jessica already. She didn’t even need to ask for how much it costs Taeyeon, but judging from the glamour ring there’s no doubt it has high value.

“So you’re serious about you’re moving plan, buddy?” Sooyoung’s face lit up in joy.

“No doubt. Soon after that, I’ll propose.”

“Taeng, you’re the man, man.” Sooyoung pulled her into a hug, patting her back, proud of her best friend’s bravery who has a widest grin displaying on her face.

“Ooh, team hug!!”

The tanned girl rushed towards them also thrown herself into the hug, confusing them by her excitement. Well, not that they didn’t know that their dear best friend could be a hyper sometimes. It’s not like she’s being called kkab for nothing.

“Look what we have here?”

“What are you up to, kkab Yul?”

“Nothing much.” Yuri looked at them pretending disappointed by their question. “Oh, I miss you guys, bonding time.” She hugged them again.

“Yah!!” Both chirped, tried to push her away.

“What? Don’t you guys miss me?” Both of them shook their head earning a pout from the tanned girl. “You guys are so mean to me.”

“Tell us something we don’t know.” Taeyeon retorted nonchalantly as she was about to put in the box she hold when Yuri caught a glance of it.

“Oh holy cricket. Finally, I’ll be an auntie soon.” Yuri jumped on her and pulled her hand which was holding the box.

“Yah!! Do I look like holding a pregnancy test kit? And don’t even tell Sica just yet!”

Yuri grimaced when she saw Taeyeon glared at her before flashed her sheepish smile. “Zipper.” She motioned zipping her her lips.

“Oh, I’m just so happy. Finally, you’re getting married. I can’t believe it’ll happen so soon. Oh my, and I’m still a loner.” She faked her cry while dramatically wiped her unshed tears away.

“Oh, please with your so called drama.” Sooyoung butted in, as she and Taeyeon walked away to the bathroom leaving her behind.

“Hey, guys, I’m still here.” She huffed when her friends didn’t even bother to respond. “Meanie.”

 

Jessica was sitting on the bed of her girlfriend’s bedroom. She had been informed by Taeyeon about her upcoming competition and the girl couldn’t even restrain her patient to meet her lover. She knew this competition means the world for her, she should support her fully but again anxious couldn’t just leave her alone. She was planning to stay for the night; since she got here all by herself she had picked her clothes before her way to Taeyeon’s house.  

She watched the clock on the wall, as it ticking pointed in 6 PM direction. This where she always hates to know Taeyeon could’ve forgotten the time if she got too wrapped up in to her training time. But now eagerly, instead of in irritation or worry, for once she knew all Taeyeon needs right now is to brush away her exhaustion so she didn’t want to blurt out something that might cause a scene.

As if on cue, the bedroom’s door cracked open soon she was greeted with the sight of exhausting Taeyeon with her jacket in her hand, her eyes shows how tired she was.

“Hi lover.” Jessica greeted her with a smile, walking towards her.

“Hey.”

 Jessica came to peck her lips as she tossed her jacket on the chair nearby, and then looked back to Jessica as she was being dragged by her to sit on the bed. “Tired?”

“Very. You look chipper. What’s going on? Something I missed?”

“Nothing. I missed you and I miss you.”

Taeyeon chuckled freely as she heard her girlfriend. “I missed you and I miss you even more.” She affectionately leaned in to kiss her head before ruffling her hair. “Have you taken your bath?”

“Yes. Why don’t you go take it then we can eat dinn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter