Chapter 1

Racing My Life With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N 

Hello, guys.. I'm sorry if i just updated now cause i've just got the chance to do it. I want to say thank you for you votes, subing, n comments, even before i started the first chap. You guys are amazing, really made my day. one more thing, don't put too much hope for your OTP, this is just a fiction. I'm sorry if the story doesn't go the way you wanted it to. But I'll try as best as i could to make it good. 

Here the first chap, hope you guys enjoy.

 

 

“Hey there, good lookin’.”

She immediately spun around the moment she heard the familiar voice, throwing her arms around the latter’s neck. Instantly, smooching the pouting lips before her, before the kiss turned into hot make out session she pulled away to breathe some air.

“Hey, you. How was the training?” She said to the smiling person who was holding her tightly around the waist.

She shrugged. “Well, it was cool as always. Coach wants me to attend the upcoming competition, saying that he saw me as a ready rookie. Other than that he wanted quickly raise my name since I got the potential.”

“Hmm.. I could see he has no doubt in you, same goes with me.” She leaned in to kiss the latter again. The latter pulled her closer clasping her hands around her waist. She giggled softly by the action, it makes the latter smiled between the kiss.

“Oh, God. Taeng!! Go get a room, please!!” A tanned skin girl with long black hair stood in front of the class leaning her body on tjhe door frame shouting at them. She was joined by a shorter girl with short blonde haircut who has a mischievous smile playing on her lips.

Kim Taeyeon, 21, a charming girl who was currently in her last year taking her degree in business at one of the famous  college in Namwon, North Jeolla Province. She wasn’t the richest person in her college but her family owned several well known restaurants and apparel shops in Centre Mall. Her parents wanted her to be an entrepreneur that’s why she ended up taking her business degree. However, of course she got something in return, since that wasn’t her aim.

“Don’t worry, Yul, we will get it soon.” Taeyeon carelessly said wiggling her eyebrows, earning a light smack on her chest by the girl in front of her. “Ouch.. Princess, what was that for?”

“That’s for having byuntae mind.” She rolled her eyes at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon then brought her close to her chest. “But you know you love me like that.” The girl blushed looking away.

“Okay, stop that. I don’t want to see you guys making something obviously I don’t like you guys to make.” Yuri walked towards them with Sunny beside her.

“Let them be, Yul. You know these two can’t keep away their hands from each other.” Sunny teased mischievously giggling when Taeyeon eagerly nodded her head like a kid wanting for lollipop.

“Oh I can, but I’m not sure if she can keep her hands away from me.” The girl said shoving softly Taeyeon at the ribs.

Taeyeon pouted whining cutely at her. “Oh, c’mon, Sica. You know you love me.”

“Yeah, you love your byuntae girlfriend.” Sunny and Yuri said in unison.

“Oh My Gosh, you guys. I’ll get going to design room.” Jessica quickened the pace leaving the group behind.

“Yah, Sica, wait for us.” Yuri said draping her arm around Tae’s shoulder to drag her. “C’mon, byuntae, your girl is playing cat and dog now.” Sunny just shook her head chuckling at her friends.

A young beautiful and gently caring girlfriend of Kim Taeyeon, Jessica Jung, 21. She goes to the same college as Taeyeon, taking design art; she was good at drawing especially fashion design. Her aim life is to be a fashion designer and have her own fashion company. She and Taeyeon have been friends since kids until one day; 4 years ago Taeyeon came standing at her front door with eleven roses to make a declaration of love to her. Having the mutual feeling they shared, without any hesitation she accepted it straightaway.

At first, both parents were disappointed by their children, the parents agreed to forbid them to seeing each other. Jessica was grounded and Taeyeon almost got herself transferred to another high school by her parents. There was a time, both girls came with the idea they wouldn’t run away from their house, unless their parents agree with their relationship. In the end, both parents gave up and had stopped their efforts to separate both loving hearts.

Now, the girls’ parents had closed to each other, and even Taeyeon’s mother loving Jessica like her own daughter because of her sweetness and polite attitude. Who wouldn’t love a sweet and feminine girl like her? Same goes as Jessica’s parents love Taeyeon just as much they loved Jessica. That girl always knows the way how to get along with them.

 

 

A long redhead girl was sitting alone and drawing some sketches on her sketch book in a classroom, focusing on what she was doing. She knitted her eyebrows unconsciously biting her lips, showing how concentrated she was.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter