Chapter 4

Racing My Life With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annyeonghaseyoo... Sorry it tooks so long for me to update but.. here you go, chap 4.. hope you enjoy.. yeah.. ^^

 

 

“Okay then, don’t be too long.”

“Come on, ert. Few minutes to wash are not enough, is it?” Taeyeon laughed knowing what her girlfriend means.

 

 

 

 

After dinner, Taeyeon spent a little more times with her girlfriend on the porch before she went home. She back hugged Jessica, pulling her tight in her embrace. Jessica smiled at the gesture of Taeyeon tracing down her upper arms with her palms before placing it neatly on her stomach then Jessica resting her hands on Taeyeon’s.

“I can’t wait to live with you in Seoul. It will be nice if we could do this every night.” Taeyeon inhaled the girl’s scent which had become addicting to her.

“I feel the same."

“I love the way you smell, it’s addicting to me.” Taeyeon sniffed her neck; it made goose bumps on Jessica when the latter did so.

“I could say the same of yours. I become accustomed to it having you wrapping your arms around me when we sleep.”

“Really?” She felt Jessica nodded as a response. She brushed off some hair of her ear and whispered. “I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, Jung Sooyeon.” It sent the shiver ran through her spine when Taeyeon said such things, it was so romantic and it made her smiling and blushing continuously. Thanks to the dark of the night and only the moon shone over them, her blush was hidden under the dim light. “I love you, I love you, I love you. I could say it for millionth times and wouldn’t get tired of it till the end of this life time and the next life time if forever really meant for us.”

Jessica spun around to face her with the biggest smile still tugging on her face. She wrapped her arms around Taeyeon’s neck. “I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you too, Kim Taeyeon.” She said in such a soft whisper and barely audible for only Taeyeon’s ears to hear when she leaned in on Taeyeon’s shoulder placing a gentle kiss on her jaw line. “And I could say it for billionth times and would say it till the last breath of mine which is only meant for you, Kim Taeyeon.”

“That is the most romantic thing that I’d ever heard from my girlfriend whom I’ve been dating for the last four years.” Taeyeon teased.

“Yah!! You’re ruining it.” Jessica pouted cutely at her girlfriend mischievousness.

“I’m sorry, I'm just kidding.” Taeyeon smiled sheepishly at her earning a playful glare from the blonde. Taeyeon turned her around and securing her by embracing her around her tummy. "Wifey, I need to go home now, it's late."

Jessica groaned a little disappointed their time is up and she needs to let Taeyeon go home which she didn't want to just yet. "Ugh.. Do you have to? Can you not stay for the night, baby?"

"Honestly I want to, babe, but you know I've promised my brother I would spend a little time with him tonight before his leaving to Seoul in the early morning tomorrow. I shouldn't break a promise, should I?"

Yeah Jessica knew Taeyeon wasn't a person who likes to break promises, and that what makes her fond of her even more. She couldn't believe her fate for having someone like Taeyeon, so faithful, loyal, charming, serious and playful at the same time.

"Hmm." Jessica nodded in agreement.

"Okay then, if you'll excuse, Princess, this servant of yours will take her leave now." She bowed ninety degree putting one hand on her chest while waiting for her princess to give her permission.

"Before you leave, please find me my prince so I could survive for the night sleep peacefully after she kisses me warmly." She played along. Without warning she pulled Jessica to seal their lips into a kiss. Jessica was caught off guard but wasting no time quickly she put her hands Taeyeon’s head slowly massaging her scalp.

They pulled away, bumping their forehead against each other. Taeyeon smiled while closing her eyes this feeling of having Jessica close to her made her beyond happy and free. Even though they would see each other tomorrow but the thought of leaving Jessica really the most unwilling thing she would do.

“Princess, I really got to go. It’s getting late.”

“Ugh~~.” Jessica nodded but her action shows the different meaning. She pouted, protesting to let Taeyeon go.

“C’mon, we’ll meet again tomorrow.” She kissed Jessica’s hair rubbing her palm against her upper arms. She was happy about the fact that her girlfriend is so clingy to her, she loves it. “Four months, Princess. Four months then we’ll be living happily ever ever after.”

Jessica only kept humming. Taeyeon brushed her thumbs on her girlfriend cheeks, which was slowly drawing a smile pattern on her lips. “Smile, smile, smile.” Taeyeon sang. Finally Jessica smiled and laughed a little. “There. Beautiful. I’ll see you very soon, Princess. Sleep well, okay.”

“Okay. Let me walk you to the door.” They linked their amrs to one another, all smiley and chit-chating while down the stairs.

“Going home, Taeyeon-ah?”

“Ne, Aboeji. It's late already."

Did Taeyeon just call daddy 'aboeji'? Omo!!

Yes, you heard it right. Since Taeyeon had told Jessica about her plan to move to Seoul, she has no hesitation to step further. Seriously, Taeyeon had planned everything, she even personally told Jessica's parents about her moving to Seoul with Jessica after their graduation. Of course, she did that secretly, Jessica was unaware of it. When Taeyeon told them about her plan, they couldn't be happier knowing their oldest daughter will be taking care by Taeyeon, a person who has held their trust up high. They had given their faith to her ever since Taeyeon had told them how serious her feeling towards the blonde.

Jessica tilted her head; she bit back her tongue to ask Taeyeon about what she just heard. Taeyeon ignored the eye contact when she saw Jessica's mother walked out from the kitchen, quickly she scooted to give the older woman a warm hug.

"Eomeoni, I'll be going home now."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter