Chapter 6

Racing My Life With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She kissed the back of Jessica's neck that sent chill through her spine and made her goose bumps. She trailed the kisses through her shoulder; a little smirk crossed her lips when she heard moans escaping from the blonde.

"O-ok-ay. We.. You, you need to stop, baby." She hardly said in shaky voice.

“Right, let’s continue it at home.”

 

“Aaargh, Nooo!!”

“Yess!! Now come here.”

“Oh Gosh, do I have to?”

“Yes, you do. Now try this.” Sulli held up the dress for Krystal who was sitting on her bed with a frustrating face. Thanks to Sulli’s effort for making things into this complicated and chaotic situation, now she had a date with Amber, her long admirer. She couldn’t deny this Amber is good looking, kind of manly girl, her tomboy style and attitude are very attractive but still she just couldn’t put her heart into her.

“Don’t you think it’s too y? It’s Amber that I’m going to have a date with, not-..”

“Not Taeyeon Sunbae? Na-ah.. Let me knock some sense into your so called brain. First, You! You are going to a date with Amber; there is no way to backing down anymore. Second, why do you have to date her is because you need to kill Taeyeon Sunbae slash your crush slash your sister’s girlfriend from your mind.” Sulli stated pointing her forefinger to her like a mother scolding her child.

Krystal heaved a sigh. Her chest tightened whenever she thought about her fate, why does she have to feel this way to her sister’s lover? She wants to scream, curse, and kill herself mentally if it could even possible just to shut down this feeling. This is really a sad life that she lives in. It was an inexplicable feeling that she didn’t even know for how long it would be existed.

Sulli noticed her saddened face and her reddened eyes, she knew the girl was about to cry. Only then she saw a tear rolled down upon her cheek soon followed by the sobs.

“It’s getting worse each day.” Krystal said between her sobs.

“Oh, Krys.” She approached to hug her which the raven hair girl quickly reciprocated it.

“I don’t know what to do anymore, I’m confused. Why should I have to feel this way? I shouldn’t, should I?”

Ever since their parents found out about her sister and Taeyeon's unbreakable relationship, they had never force her to date a man. Knowing it was useless since their children's happiness was guaranteed on their own hands.

When she was younger she always wishes to have a prince who could love her endlessly and they could finally live happily ever ever after like in the fairytale. As the time goes by, much to her dismay when the petite girl slowly entered her  sister's life unconsciously she became accustomed to having her around, her preference which she prefers a girl  has turned her view of marriage, not just with any girl but a certain petite girl.

“Let me make sure of one thing.” She held the girl cheek to make the girl looked at her in the eyes. “Are you sure it’s only a crush not love? Crush, you wouldn’t be so hurt to see her with your sister, and you could easily let go because you know you're not belong together. However love, people said love doesn’t need to have each other as long as our love ones could be happy. But that’s where they were wrong. Life wouldn’t be so completed without love, and without our love ones how could we be happy? And I’m sure you’re not happy right now. So I’ll ask again, are you sure it’s only a crush not love?”

Krystal looked at her unsure.

It was Saturday night, which the night where the love birds spending their time wrapped in each other’s arms. Watching movies, having dinner, having fun in amusement park are the usual things where they spend the weekend. However for cheesy prince and clingy princess there was none other better than cuddling in the bed.

“Uh.. I’m hungry, Sica-yah.”

“Five more minutes, Taengoo. I’m sleepy.”

“That’s why we shouldn’t have stayed in the bed any longer. C’mon, Sica, I’m craving for your mother’s cooking.”

“You eat her cooking almost every night. Stop complaining or else you won’t get any later.”

Taeyeon stops whining shutting immediately, knowing the meaning behind her girlfriend’s words.

“Now, that wasn’t that hard, was it?” Taeyeon pouted quietly rubbing her poor tummy.

 

“Taeyeon-ah, here eat some more.” Mrs. Jung spooned some galbi on Taeyeon’s plate.

Taeyeon received it happily. “Gomawo, Eomeoni.”

“Mom, don’t give her too much foods, I don’t want a girlfriend like a clown.”

“Yah, Sica!”

“Honey, Don’t be mean. Taeyeon is getting skinny. I’m worried for her.” Mrs. Jung said warmly while reaching out to hold the petite girl cheek.

“Yeah, that’s because her continuously training that worn her out and skipping lunch seems so fun anyway.”

Taeyeon lower her gaze unable to look at her feeling guilty that she didn’t listen to what her girlfriend said.

“I told her not to skip her lunch but she doesn’t listen to me.” Jessica eyed her, a little disappointed by her girlfriend whenever she told her to not skip her lunch but the latter always gave her the same reason by saying she can’t eat after her training because her exhaustion.

“Aigoo, Taeyeon-ah, listen to your wife next time.”

Taeyeon face turns into crimson when she heard Mr. Jung referring to Jessica as her wife.

“N-ne, Aboeji.”

“Woo, let’s have fun, come down.”

The four tur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter