Chapter 21

Racing My Life With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was going to be so awkward if both kept silent still so Sooji just reasoned out that it was late beside her girlfriend must have been waiting for her. And she thought she just saw sadness crossed Taeyeon’s eyes but the girl still tried her best to gave a little smile.

“Sooji-ssi.” Taeyeon called when Sooji was half way to the door. Sooji patiently watched Taeyeon heaved a breath. “I really hope to see you again.” 

 

*****

 

“Baby.”Krystal sprinted her way to her lover and wrapped her arms around Taeyeon’s neck. “I missed you.”

“Hey. Me too.” Taeyeon wrapped her arms around Kyrstal’s slim waist. “Have you eaten?”

Cutely, the younger girl shook her head, lips pouting.

“I got you buritos on my way home. Come on, let’s eat. I’m starving.”

The younger girl’s face brightened at the mention of her favorite food. She nodded her head like a kid it made Taeyeon chuckled.

After spending a good twenty minutes finishing their food, Taeyeon decided she should take a bath to quickly released the exhaustion from her body.

Krystal was done cleaning once she heard Taeyeon pulled the chair back and rose from her seat.

“I’m gonna freshen up first.”

She heard Taeyeon said, giving Taeyeon a small smile. She was contemplating should she be a little bold in her action or should she not?

The thoughts was accompanying her through her journey to their bedroom. Once she walked inside, she watched Taeyeon removing her shirt leaving her singlet then choosing some comfortable clothes.

Silently, she stepped to where Taeyeon was and stopped just behind the love of her life. Head leaned on Taeyeon’s nape so gently, she felt Taeyeon stiffened under her touch but soon relax.

“What is it?”

Krystal couldn’t be more grateful, because Taeyeon now was different. Taeyeon was truly care, soft and gentle. She shook her head letting the silence fills the air once more.

“I just… I don’t know why but I really miss you.”

Taeyeon smiled as she put down the clothes she took on the small table next to their bed.

“I know you do, so you should let me take a bath real quick then maybe we can cuddle.” Taeyeon turned around when she heard no answer from Krystal making the girl looked up to her. “What do you say? Soojung?”

“Y-yeah. I’d like that.”

“Why is your face turning red?”

“Huh? No, nothing. Maybe I’m..just.. hot.”

“Yeah, you are hot. I couldn’t say otherwise.” Taeyeon said cheekily.

“No, I mean..this room is..hot.”

“But baby, the air conditioner is on, are you sure you’re okay?”

Taeyeon looked at her clearly concerned while the younger girl has her eyes focused on Taeyeon’s orbs then moved to her lips.

In split second, Taeyeon found Krystal’s lips on her own. Taeyeon groaned. Why so suddenly? She thought to herself. Not wasting anymore time to think, she kissed the younger girl back with so much passion.

Krystal has her hands on Tayeon’s nape keeping her still deepening the kiss and nibbling Taeyeon’s lower lipdesirably. She on Taeyeon’s tongue next making Taeyeon overwhelmed with her action.

As soon as their bodieswere burn in flames Krystal slowly held her act but keeping her lips glued on to Taeyeon’s. In process she gave seductive bites on Taeyeon’s lower lip before finally letting go.

Both were panting hard but Taeyeon only keeping her eyes on Krystal who also has her eyes staring back to hers. Hard to deciphered Krystal’s purpose, Taeyeon her lip which has Krystal bitten seconds ago.

What do you mean, Soojung? Please don’t or I will regret my action later.

Krystal refused to speak. She wanted Taeyeon to interpreted the things she did. Let Taeyeon reads her like she always read the latter. She took Taeyeon’s hands in hers guiding her to their sharing bed.

“Soojung.” Taeyeon called out when she was pushed down on to their bed. “Soojung, we-..” But Krystal didn’t let her finish. Another kiss. Another bite. “W-we are not ready for this yet.”

Krystal stopped, her eyes searching for Taeyeon’s as if asking if Taeyeon really just said that. They have been sleeping in the same bed for  years now, and Krystal thinks that they are more than ready. She’s more than ready. Right?

Taeyeon brought her down slipping Krystal in her embrace holding her tight. Taeyeon’s eyes focused on the ceiling. Hard and almost red. Torn. She was torn. Another torn she wasn’t sure how long she could holding on. Jessica’s appearance today has suddenly made her drain. Sure happy was understatement but then again she was torn between two sisters. The one she loves but didn’t even remember her and the other one who loves her so dearly that it hurts even only to think about.

 

*****

 

“Where have you been?” She felt the kiss upon her shoulder. “I missed you.” The whisper makes her shiver.

“I missed you too.”When the hands begin to slip under her shirt, she turned. “Yoong.”

“I’ve barely seen you these days. Should I worry about it?”

“No need. Trust me. I’m doing something…only for you.”

“If that’s so, then okay, Sooji-ah. I trust you.”

“Hmm.” Sooji then burrowed her face on Yoona’s neck, breathed in the smell that she was so used to.

“Anyway, I was thinking to go to the arena.”

“What? What arena?”

“Ah, I forgot you weren’t there. Seohyun invited her friend and the girlfriend for dinner and the girlfriend who happens to be a racer of motogp. She told me about the arena she’s trained. I’m going to ask her to give me a detour. You know she said it’ll be okay if I want to just give her a call.” Yoona explained.

“But isn’t she going to be busy? I mean is she really okay? You barely know her.”

“Nah, I will make sure to ask her first before I go, I’ll ask Seohyun to get her number.She’s cool though. Do you want to come?” Yoona asked her with puppy eyes hoping her girlfriend would join her.

“Sorry, Yoong.”

“Come on, we are not sneaking in this time why not coming with me?”

“Maybe next time.”

“Promise?”

“For sure.”

 

*****

 

“Did you even sleep?”

“Huh?” She lifted her head to see Sooyoung who has been sitting across from her  the  whole time.

“Nope, you didn’t.” Taeyeonstared at her blankly and her eyes didn’t blink. “What happened to your eyes?”

“I just couldn’t sleep.”

“Something told me that you cried last night.”

“Just Soojung, she..”

“What?”

“She was trying to…to get us,  I mean she was beckoning me to be more..intimate.”

“O..kay? Then you rejected her?” Taeyeon nodded.

“I am torn.”

“Don’t tell me that you’re doubting your decision right now, Taeyeon.”

“How can I not? You saw her yesterday, didn’t you? She was there, Sooyoung. The love of my life. My other half.”

“We’re not going to-.. hold on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter