Chapter 2

Racing My Life With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh, arasso." She shouted back. "I think it's your sister." She said to Krystal who had her lazy and uninterested face on.

They rushed out from the bedroom to the front door.

"Tae Unnie?" Krystal looked at wonderingly.

"Oh, Krys, your sister asked me to fetch you.” She said smiling caringly like a big sister.

Sulli came from behind and bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo, Taeyeon-sunbaenim."

“Annyeonghaseyo, Sulli-ssi."

“O-okay.” Krystal was a little struck. “Well, uhm.. Then I just say goodbye to Auntie Lee first.” She hurriedly went inside pulling Sulli along with her.

“I-I.. sh-I thi-..I.. Ugh!!” She face palmed herself for being so clumsy.

“Slow down..Chill! Breath!” Krystal nodded severally, inhaled and exhaled out loud. “Honestly, I saw your face lit up out there.”

Krystal huffed in annoyance with herself; Sulli patted her back encouraging her. “Now, go home.”

She ran to kitchen to found Mrs. Lee was cooking. “Auntie Lee thanks for letting me stay here and the cookies were daebak.”

“You’re welcome, dear. Come by next time and be careful on your way home.” She came to hug the younger girl.

She pulled away. “Thank you, Auntie, I’ll see you next time. Bye.”

Taeyeon was sitting on her bike when Krystal came out. She handed her the helmet Jessica usually wears, putting it on Krystal carefully climbed on it, awkwardly gripped Taeyeon’s shoulder. “Ugh.. What a bike.” She said under her breath. However Taeyeon managed to catch it, she laughed softly at her complain.

“Just like your sister.”

“Sorry.” She whispered.

“Naah, It‘s fine. You ready?” Taeyeon glanced at her back, only to see Krystal nodding nonchalantly. “You sure? You better hold on tight. I won’t take any responsibility if something happened.”

Krystal quickly held on Taeyeon waist when she heard Taeyeon threat and it made the latter chuckle. Since the back seat was higher she had to lean in her body till her front met Taeyeon’s back.

 

Her back is......

 

Warm

 

 

“Omma. Appa. I’m home.”

“Taeyeon-ah."

"Oh, Oppa!! You're back." Taeyeon ran to her brother to entangle into a tight hug. Jiwoong lifted her a bit from the ground.

"Oppa, I missed you, why don't you come back earlier?"

"Oppa missed you too, I'm sorry. Well you know I was too wrapped up with my work and it was hectic as usual. It's not easy when you became a coach for new trainees."

Kim Jiwoong, 26, Taeyeon older brother who was always her protector. He was currently as a trainer for motogp new trainee or candidate in Seoul. Taeyeon admired him as her idol, she saw how talented her brother. At his young age, he already succeed with his now occupation. His popularity in motogp was no kidding, Taeyeon dreams one day she could success like him too. But now her desperate need was to be her brother's trainee.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Oppa."

"Oh, Jessica? Wow, you look more beautiful. Yaaah~, no wonder Taeyeon always go gaga and whip for you." Jiwoong winked at her, she knew Taeyeon's brother always adores her as a little sister. Since she was Tae's girlfriend, they keep in contact and treat each other like siblings.

"Okay, C'mon. I'm sure Omma is waiting for us." Taeyeon quickly butted in not wanting to get any teaser from her brother.

"Oh, she definitely is."

 

 

“Hmm, Taengoo, what’s got into you today?” They were now lying on Taeyeon’s bed, Taeyeon’s mother had asked Jessica to stay for the night and she would make Taeyeon to get up early to take her home to change before they go to college. Jessica, being an obedient girl, she agreed right away afraid Taeyeon’s mother will felt disappointed by her turn down. Taeyeon was exploring Jessica’s neck with her lips, and let her tongue tracing her skin. Her hand slipped under Jessica's shirt on her back. Impatiently, she hovered on top of Jessica before collapsing her body on her. She hugged the latter even tighter let their body patched on each other.

“I just want to hug you.” Taeyeon mumbled on her neck. It made her shiver in tingling sensation whenever the tip of Taeyeon’s lips brushed on her skin.

“We hug so much every day.” She giggled wrapping her hands around Taeyeon.

“I just like the way our body fit in each other, it makes me can’t get enough of you and you know it.” Taeyeon rolled up on her side and Jessica propped her body up instantly by supporting it on her elbow as if their body were attached to each other. She was lying on her side before gently resting her head on her girlfriend's left shoulder, quickly she felt securing arm encircled her shoulder.

“I know it, you byuntae. What I got myself into? How could I fall for someone who is such a ert?” She joked.

“Ooh, my bad. I don’t know that someone whom people has been calling Ice Princess would fall for Prince ert because how good and charming I am.”

“And you are so full of yourself.” She hit Taeyeon lightly on her chest, it made Taeyeon smiled she knew this girl who has her cold appearance in front of people was actually a warmest girl she would ever meet. She wonders to herself what will happen to her if one day the girl she loves left her and running into other’s arms.

“Taengoo.” The voice broke Taeyeon from her thought.

“Hmm?”

Jessica was now running her fingers on her stomach through her shirt, drawing random patterns on it.

“Our graduation is this year, and it is only few months ahead. Do you have any plan after that yet?” Taeyeon thought for a while before came with the answer.

“Yup. I’ve planned and wrapped it in my brain so neatly. First thing I want to do after our graduation is..”

“Is?” Jessica lifted her head to take a look at her.

“Marry you.”

“Taengoo.” She whined cutely as if she already knew the answer would be, Taeyeon chuckled at her girlfriend.

“Sica.” Suddenly Jessica noticed the seriousness in Taeyeon. “I wonder what your answer would be if one day I asked you that question? Have you ever imagined about your future with me?”

A smile flashed Jessica’s face when she saw the hopeful and vulnerable look at the same time Taeyeon was giving her. She leaned in and planted a chaste kiss on Taeyeon lips. She just wanted to girlfriend before directly answered her question. Taeyeon’s gaze dropped instantly when they pulled away.

Before Taeyeon misinterpreted any further by the kiss, Jessica cupped her face bringing it closes to hers. “I didn’t say no, did I?” Jessica smirked cheekily.

“God, don’t scare me like that, Sica. You know I can’t bear my life without you beside me.” Taeyeon had her right hand rubbing Jessica's left hand which was now landed on her stomach.

“I know, and I could say the same to you, baby. You have no idea how many times I’ve imagined myself spending the rest of my life with you, build our future together and having kids. The little you running around the house, that’s all I want and I need.” They smiled at the thought. Taeyeon brought their body closer to each other as if wanting to make them as one if that could even possible.

“I’m still so young but the thought of take care our little ones; it might cause me gone grey sooner I guess.” She naturally joked with full of affection in her words. “You might think I’m silly about my little fantasy but I do hope that one day come sooner. I’ll be so thankful if that to happen.”

The gratefulness in Jessica’s eyes couldn’t be hidden; her eyes were shining in glee just to think about her life with Taeyeon. On the other hand, Taeyeon had to thank God continuously eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter