Chapter 19

Racing My Life With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Strong arms propped, the taller girl got up facing the girl above. She tucked the hair behind Sooji’s ear then leaned close to whisper.

“Marry me.”

 

***

 

The group were chatting when they spotted two figures holding hands slipped in through the door inside the café.

“Oh looks who’s here? A few days of steamy love night and now they decided to show up.” Just how much Sooyoung loved to tease them.

“Good morning to you too, Soo.”

Sooyoung shook her head in disapproval with a cheeky smile.

“Good morning, Sooyoung Unnie.”

“Morning, Krystal. So tell me, what were you guys up to these days?” Her look was telling them she wouldn’t let it slips easily.

Krystal just sent a shy smile to the group who have their curious faces mood on while Taeyeon quietly beckoned her to ignore them when she settled down next to the younger girl.

“I want coffee, what about you, princess?” Taeyeon asked Krystal completely pretending to not acknowledge the question.

“Yah, Kim Taeyeon. I asked a question!” Sooyoung chided.

“Ignoring you. Princess?”

Krystal let out a giggle. “I want coffee too.”

“So princess now huh?”

“Not you too Yuri.” Taeyeon glared at her as the tanned skin girl cowered away to her girlfriend’s side. “I’ll smack your head.”

“Fany, Taeyeon is being mean.” Yuri whined, her head fell on Tiffany’s shoulder.

“Then stop being a cheeky kid.” Her girlfriend scolds. Turning her head to the couple, Tiffany grinned at them. “Now that’s a nice change, isn’t it?”

“Whatever you say, Fany. Now tell your girlfriend to make me and Soojung coffee.”

“Yuri, you better hurry up. Don’t want this thing to explode.” Sunny joked.

“Take away for me, Yul.”

“Aye, aye, captain.” Yuri then left to make the beverage patting Amber on the back who was busy serving the other customer.

“So, what have uou been up to these days?”

“You guys are not letting this go, are you, Unnies?” The youngest in the group groaned at the older.

“Nope. So what’s up?” Sunny butted in.

“If you guys are curious so much, why don’t we just show you instead of telling you?” Now the cheeky one has back. Taeyeon grabbed Krystal by the waist and pulled her close then turned half of her body only to slam their lips together.

Eyes widened as the younger girl sent apologetic and shy look at Sunny, Sooyoung and Tiffany who were gaping at the kissing couple.

“Well, that isn’t something I expected.”

Taeyeon smirk smugly at Sooyoung’s comment who was completely dumbstruck after they broke the kiss. “So would you like us to tell you then? We were you know having this thing…” She her lips, pretending about to say something unpleasant for them to hear. “I got on top and Soojung held me because she was afraid for me to fall and She was like sweating so much and th-..”

“Okay, stop it!” A palm urgently shoved in front of Taeyeon’s face. There her intention was succeed. Of course she wasn’t planning to tell them. She couldn’t help but to guffaw at her succeed attempt.

“You’re gross.” Sunny sent a dagger with her look while Krystal just held back her laughter she knows Taeyeon was just being a cheeky one.

“Baby, you are mean.” Krystal told her as she touched Taeyeon’s shoulder then leaned her head upon.

“I’m not, princess. I was about to tell them what we did a few days ago.” Taeyeon sniggered.

“Okay, okay, ladies, here you go. Coffee.” Yuri intruded as she placed the beverage for the couple. “So what are you guys laughing about?” Yuri inquired when she watched Krystal giggled next to her fiancé.

“So I was telling them how Soojung and I wer-..!” Taeyeon didn’t have the chance to continue when a hand cupped and gently ushered her away.

“Baby, you should get going now. I don’t want to see the unnies kill you here.” Krystal relayed jokingly when she saw how Tiffany and Sunny were annoyingly glaring at her lover. Sooyoung secretly smirked at the scene.

“Alright, alright. I’m going now.” Taeyeon stuck out her tongue at them which quickly got a hush from Krystal.

Delicately, Taeyeon wrapped an arm around Krystal then placed the most gentle kiss on her lips with a final peck before kissing the younger girl’s crown. “I’ll see you soon.” She whispered soft and gentle which has caused the young girl to shiver.

She nodded rather bashfully. “Be careful.”

“Hmm. Bye you guys.”

“I’m coming with you, Tae.” Sooyoung called out when Taeyeon has started to leave the table not forget to grab her coffee with her.

The tall racer caught up with the former racer as she put an arm around the short girl.

“Those two.” Sunny sighed.

“So from what I saw, everything is going great between the two of you?” Tiffany quickly asked just when the sight of her two best friends left the café.

A shade of pink covered Krystal’s cheek when she was trapped with the question. She only gave a slight and shy nod.

The two older woman suddenly gasped making the youngest slightly astonished.

“What is it, Unnies?”

“You turned pinky. So it’s true what Taeyeon said. You guys were you know doing that kind of thing things.”

“What thing things?”

“What Sunny means here is the coupling activity, Krys.” Tiffany smiled at the oblivious girl who was quickly catching up then red quickly replaced the faded pink on her now rosy cheeks.

“Uhm, well is cleaning up the apartment include the coupling activity? If that is then you could say so.” Both women sighed in relief, releasing their breath that they didn’t know they’ve been holding.

“Aigoo, our innocent dongsaeng.” Tiffany ruffled her hair affectionately which caused Krystal to duck her head even more.

“We were really having fun these days, Unnies.” The contentment in her when she said that was so obvious.

“I’m happy for you, Krystal. I really do.” Tiffany held her hand as she rubbed it softly. Sunny smiled at her.

“Me too, Krystal.”

“Thank you, Unnies. You guys have been very helpful and great supporters for me. I’m grateful.” The words Krystal said was sincere and they knew it. Because they knew it was time for the younger girl to receive happiness with the one she loves since years ago. Now there was no more unrequited love, hopefully.

They chatted for some times with Krystal telling them about the dress fitting Taeyeon had suggested just the other night and the younger girl asked them to be her bridesmaids which both women agreed immediately. She also told them that Taeyeon wished for their respective girlfriends wouldn’t mind to be her best men.

The two women just wouldn’t stop congratulating Krystal of how hers and Taeyeon’s relationship has changed tremendously. As for Krystal, now she could say she was happy but then again true to be told, something inside her chest was bugging her. And she wouldn’t say it was a pleasant feeling at all.

 

***

 

“So it seems like someone has decided to forget and move on.” Sooyoung spoke after they parked their motorbike then both of them together headed to the waiting zone.

Taeyeon snorted. “Should I not?”

“Hey, I’m not complaining, okay. Like Fany said it’s a nice change and it’s really a good thing, Tae. Though I must witness gross thing more often from now on.” Sooyoung joked.

Taeyeon stayed blank. “These days I realized that Soojung deserves better, my attention, affection and more.”

“I agree.” Taeyeon stopped by the bench which has caused Sooyoung quickly followed her. “What’s wrong?”

“Sica-”

“Taeyeon, stop! If you’re going to say that you saw Sica again, I swear you should get that head of yours checked.” Sooyoung interrupted her not waiting for Taeyeon to respond before she briskly walked out on her.

Taeyeon yanked her back by her wrist. “No, Soo. I have a feeling. No, I mean deep down I’m just…I’m s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter