Chapter 8

Idols' Conflict

*Bomin's POV*

A few days have passed since U-KISS, EXO and B.A.P moved into Buchan Private Boarding School. We’ve been getting along very well.  But there was a huge problem. THEY DON’T WANT TO GET OUT OF THEIR ING DORMS TO EAT!! SO I HAVE TO ING COOK FOR THEM!! . MY. LIFE.

At least I know how to cook. They were like “Everybody will recognise us. “ So here I am, stuck in this mini kitchen, which is actually huge, cooking for these guys with Bowan, Eli, D.O and Yongguk coming over to help me. Who knew that Yongguk could cook? Maybe I look too innocent when I’m around these goofballs.

“Hey, Eli, make sure to chop those vegetables nice. Chop it nice~ And Bowan and Yongguk!!! STOP EATING THE FOOD!!! OTHER PEOPLE HAVE TO SURVIVE YOU KNOW! D.O make sure to add seasoning and herbs.”

“Ne~ Bomin~”

“Why are you guys so obedient? I shall make you my personal assistant cooks!” I complimented Eli and D.O. They just laughed bubbly at me. Is it me or am I loving their laugh?

“Hey, what about us?” Yongguk whined, gesturing to himself and Bowan.

“Both of you guys are idiots. I don’t even know why you’re in the kitchen.” I shot back.

“Aw, c’mon, Bomin. Be nicer to me; I’m your brother.” Yongguk stayed silent and looked at the guys playing in the living room and back at me. He reluctantly walked to the guys, deciding not to mess with me.

I can hear the other guys stuffing around in the living room. Apparently, somebody bought console games with them. I assume its Dongho. He LOVES games. A lot of emphasise on the word ‘love’. Hey, don’t look at me like that, KISSMEs; it’s true. No wonder he’s interested in nothing apart from going back home and playing on his precious computer.

Anyways, dinner’s nearly done; just need to add some finishing touches.

“Hey, some people set up the table!!” I yelled at the gamers.

“Yes, ma’am,” they answered me.

“YAH! I’m younger than all of you! Don’t go around and start calling me ma’am!” I smacked each person playfully as they passed me to get to the kitchen to get the things to set up the table.

My hand reached out to smack Kai and I missed.

“No no no no. Not the face. I’d rather my beautiful than my precious face.” He tried to avoid my hands but when he said those words, I smirked at him as an idea popped in my head.

“All right then, turn around and bend down,” I instructed him. I glanced at everybody and tried to hold my laughter in as I put my two hands together in the shape of a gun. I looked at everybody again. They’re all holding it in as they knew what I was gonna do to Kai.

Luckily, Kai’s wearing sweat pants and not skinny jeans or else this would be hard to do. I pressed my hands tighter together and quickly with strength poked him in the .

He jumped up and grabbed his while yelling out curses.  No longer able to hold it in, everybody rolled on the floor like buffalos.

“FRIKKA FRAKKA !!” Kai screamed. “BOMIN, I WILL ING KILL YOU!!”

“!!” I ran all round the house. “I’M NOT READY TO DIE!! JUST LET ME ERASE MY INTERNET HISTORY FIRST!!” I ran into my room. That was an unwise decision because Kai closed the door and locked it behind him. He looked at me oddly and walked towards me so that I’m pressed against the wall.

“W-what are you doing?”

“You’ll pay for what you did,” he growled hoarsely, ignoring my question. I tried to move out from under him but he had me pinned against the wall with his body.

Wait, I think I feel something pressing against my upper thigh. My eyes widened as I realised what was pressing on my leg when I looked down.

“This is not happening,” I whispered at Kai. His eyes seemed to be possessed by something.

“Oh, yes, it is happening.” I felt my heart beating fast as if I’m running a 1000m race and a warmth started to spread across my face.

His face neared mine. His hands came up to hold my cheeks. His breathing quickened and so did mine. I wanted to scream but I couldn’t when his lips were against mine.  I wanted to resist but my will was slipping away, replaced by something thirsty and hungry.

Kai’s mouth started to move and I moved along with him. His hands slid down to my waist. His mouth slipped down to plant kissess on my throat. I moaned loudly when he started to bite the soft skin at my neck.

“I want to hear you more,” he growled in my ear.

"I would have never known that you had it in you," I replied back.

Somebody knocked on the door, interrupting Kai. ”Bomin? Are you okay?”

That voice bought me back to my senses. Kevin’s wonderful voice. The blood rushed to my face. I opened my eyes. My lips stopped moving. I pushed hard against Kai. He gave me a questioning look as the lust left his eyes and he became an embarrassed blushing Kai.

I walked towards the door not believing what just happened between Kai and me. Kai walked closely behind me. I opened the door to a smiling angel.

“Dinner’s ready, you two.” Kevin waved towards the dining room. I nodded. I followed closely with Kai behind me. I felt my lips with my fingers. . My lips are ing swollen. And my face is also ing red. .

All of my emotions are in a jumble now. I don’t know what to think apart from the session with Kai. I shivered. Kai and I nearly did it. Not that I don’t want to. I just think it’s way too early for us to get in this type of relationship.

I looked worriedly at him. His face is flushed too. All red.

Well, this is some experience. I think I would actually faint when I think about it.

“What happened, Bo Bo? Why are your faces red?” Chen asked perplexedly.

We both muttered incoherent things under our breaths. Everybody looked at us weirdly. Especially Kris; his eyes narrowed in suspicion.

“So dinner’s ready, right?” I asked to change the subject and lighten up the awkward atmosphere. The guys just nodded and headed towards the dining room. The air changed immediately when food was seen on the table.

“I bags the spot next to Bo Bo!” Jun announced loudly.

“I’ll take the left seat next to her!” Yongguk yelled with his deep voice.

Just die, Bomin. These guys love ya too much.

Knock Knock

Everybody snapped their heads to the door and looked back at me with googly eyes.

“Fine, I’ll get it, you lazy Kpop Bums.” The chair scraped against the floor as I stood up and walked to the door and put my hand on the handle. The door flew outwards to reveal the girls standing at the entrance. The thought of Kai slipped from my mind.

“OMG! It’s you guys!” I literally jumped and hugged them. “I missed you and it’s only been two days!” I heard the guys behind me muttering things but I decided to ignore them.

“Whoa! Easy there, girl!” Ju Ju said, hugging me back with sheer force.

Jessica laid her head against my shoulder. “Babe, I missed you too~”

“My baby girl!” Sara scuffed up my hair. I stopped her hands before real trouble came.

“Hey, she’s also my baby too!” Vicki and Sara started to fight over me while the other girls smiled sheepishly at me.

“Hey, Bomin.” Jia, the cutie nerd and Mihyun hugged me.

“Oh, I have something to tell you guys. You might not like it but just please do not DIE,” I announced as I remembered the boys sitting at the dining table waiting for me to come back in. “I ­― umm ― there’s Kpop guys living with me at the moment and I hope you guys don’t get jealous because we’re just friends right now and please don't kill me,” I said as quickly as I can.

“WHAT THE ACTUAL !?” They yelled at me when they processed what I said just now.

“ASDFGHJKL;LKJHGVFDSSHGFYTYC!!!!!” The girls jumped up and down nearly crushing me.

“Bomin, what’s happening out there?” SooHyun shouted at me. I heard his footsteps coming closer to the dreadful creatures called ‘fangirls’ with me blocking their way, thankfully.

“Don’t come closer, SooHyun! Unless you want to die!” I shouted back at him.

I was glad that I shouted SooHyun’s name because the moment I said ‘SooHyun’, a silence came over the girls. They were staring behind me. I looked over my shoulder and there was a surprised SooHyun standing there.

“SooHyun!! Ya idiot!! I told you not to come closer!!” I swore under my breath as I looked at my friends anxiously. They’re staring wide eyed at him. “Please, don’t make this harder for me and die,” I begged them.

Their mouths are still hanging at the sight before them. I clicked my fingers in front of my friend’s faces and chuckled when they sprang to life.

“Uh, I’m gonna go back inside…” SooHyun’s footsteps retreated back to the dining table as I stared hard into the distance, thinking how I should start.

“So, do you guys wanna come in? Dinner’s ready on the table. I still can’t believe I have to ing cook for these man babies.” I offered to my shocked friends. Their faces completely changed at the mention of food.

“HELL YEAH!” The girls seem to have forgotten the Idols waiting for them inside.

“Wait. Weren’t there ― AHHHH OMG!!!! HOLY ING !!!!” I burst out laughing and clapping my hands at the same time. Meanwhile, the guys tried to kinda run away from the beasts in the living room.

After everybody calmed down, I asked some the guys to grab water for my poor friends. I glanced at them and chuckled softly when I saw that the girls were clutching each other tightly.

“So, girls, introduce yourselves,” I suggested when everybody sat on the ground in the already overcrowded living room. But none of the girls had the courage to speak so I spoke for them.

“This is Jessica Shin, Lee Mihyun, Sara Jong, Jia Chin, Ju Dayoung and Vicki Jang.” I pointed to each person as I said their names. They nodded to show politeness.

“And they are U-KISS, EXO, B.A.P and my cute bunny bro, Bowan,” I said even though they already know who there are.

“Hello!” There was this awkward silence until I stood up to go to the kitchen.

“Do you guys wanna eat or just sit in an awkward silence?” I asked when I poked my head out of the kitchen.

“YES!!”

“Hey, girls, do you wanna eat too? Luckily, I made more food than usual,” I asked them.

“So, you live with these guys, huh?” Jessica looked around the dorm.

“Yeah. I’m actually used to their immaturity already. That’s a surprise. And yes, they are pretty hard to deal with, with them being overgrown children,” I replied back then she started to laugh uncontrollably. “What? Did you finally find me hilarious?” I giggled with her.

“No, no, no. I never knew that Male Kpop Idols were so childish; especially them.” Jessica pointed her chin towards the Kpop Bums who were huddled together playing with something.

I walked over to them and looked over Kiseop’s shoulder. What the hell. He’s just playing Candy Crush. I sighed loudly. Loud enough to scare the living s out of him.

“YAH!! Don’t do that!! I will literally pee myself!” Kiseop scolded me.

“All right, I get it: you don’t want any dinner.” I held my hands in front of me.

“What!? No! I want to eat!”

“Okay. Okay. Hey! Everybody time to eat now!!” I shouted to the rest of the people in the other room.

“Ne~”

After setting out all the bowls for everybody, we sat on the ground to eat. The poor dinner table was too small to fit like the 30 or so people inside the dorm. All the guys and us girls chatted away with each other. Though, some of the girls were shy to talk to the Idols.

“Oh, yeah, Bomin, you didn’t answer the question from before,” Jun reminded me.

. I thought I could avoid this question. Looks like I can’t.

“Which group do you like the best?” he asked the question again.

“Umm, uh… I― Uhh… I can’t really decide. So, I like all of you the best!! At least there’s equality,” I stated, smiling like crazy.

“I also think that is not a reasonable answer.” Kai winked at me again. This time I blushed as I was reminded of the time with Kai, surprising the guys who thought that I wouldn’t respond to Kai’s reply.

“Shut up.” I reached over to punch him.

“Bomin’s blushing~!” Tao literally sang. The girls and guys started teasing me while I glared daggers at a smirking Kai.

“ing hell,” I whispered under my breath.

Zelo started to chant this stupid song. “Kai and Bomin~ Sitting in a tree―”

“I wonder who will get a beating today?” I thought out loud while cracking my knuckles one by one very loudly.

“Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry! I won’t tease you again.” He sat up to do the formal bow, but I didn’t buy it. Meanwhile, the rest of the people are on the floor laughing their stomachs out.

I chuckled evilly, “Ahaha. Too late. Apology not accepted.” I curled my fingers into the position to do the forehead flick. Right after the other started to calm down, they rolled on the floor like buffalos again after seeing what I was about to do.

Zelo closed his eyes preparing for the impact of the painful flick. But he was just too cute to inflict pain on. “Ahhh!!! You’re just too cute, Jelo! But that doesn’t mean that you’ll get away from punishment. You have to wash the dishes for a whole week starting from today.” Even though I gave him a harsh punishment, Zelo whooped and crush me against his chest, surprising the hell out of me.

“Thank you so much. At least I get to wash the dishes for a week than suffer a week of pain.”

I laughed loudly at his words, bringing everybody’s attention to me. We all had a staring completion before laughing again at the awkwardness among us.

“Let’s all help Jelo bring the dishes to the sink so he can start washing them,” I said to get everybody off their butts and moving.

“As expected of Bomin: her weakness is cute stuff and she’s too soft hearted. Too bad, I’m more y than cute.” Eli shrugged his shoulders as if giving up.

“Hey, don’t forget to count me in as y too,” Jun chirped.

“You’re just cute. You ain’t old enough to be y,” Eli scoffed.

“Oh yeah? Want me to strip down to show you just how hot I am?” Jun shot back.

“I’d like to see you try. Especially in front of the girls.” Eli gestured toward us girls while we were dying of feels overload. Jun blushed crimson red and took a sudden interest in his shoes.

“Well, I think it’s time for us girls to go. Right, girls?” JuJu said unexpectedly, looking at her friends.

“Good luck, Bomin. You’ll really need it.” They patted me on the back and hugged me.

"I'm afraid my good luck has already been used up," I chuckled softly.

 

 


•∙•∙•∙•

Guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, I GOT A ING A ON MY ENGLISH AGAIN!! THIS FEELING!! THIS TIME I WAS WRITING SHORT STORIES!! I MEAN LIKE I GOT THE BEST MARK. IM SO ING HAPPY RIGHT NOW!! And if any of you guys want to check my short story out, I’ve already posted it on my blog on AsianFanFics. XD AND I GOT AN A ON MY MUSIC TOO!! So Happy~~ AND RIGHT NOW IT’S THE 2 WEEK HOLIDAYS IN AUSTRALIA (At least in Queensland) WHICH MEANS I CAN UPDATE A LITTLE FASTER (Not like it would make any difference -.-)

Anyways, I love my poster!! I love it!! Sorry, it’s just really good. Check out the shop that made the poster #YOLO Kpop Poster&Graphics

Love to those people who subscribed, upvoted and commented and supported my first story in the beginning. *Throws Love in the air* Forever loved by me.

Anyways, do any of you guys have any suggestions of how the next chapter should be like? Other than that, I'll see you all in the next chapter!! BAI BAI!!

Author-Nim, kevinoppa

^ᴥ^