Chapter 10

Idols' Conflict

Dongho's POV

We all sat there waiting in the living room for Kyungsoo Hyung to finish patching up. All the while I stared at Hoon. Not like a creepy stare but a looking stare. He must've sensed me staring into his back because he turned to look at me. I snapped my head the other way so Hoon wouldn't see my red tomato face.

My heart is racing so fast, it's a wonder I’m not dead yet. I raised my hand to my heart resting below my chest. I closed my eyes to feel the beat of the muscle. How could one not feel hot and flushed after seeing his perfect face?

Yeah, you might’ve guessed already.

I’m in love with Hoon.

It all started on a show back in Japan. A fan requested Hoon to kiss me on the lips.

Yep that’s right, full on the lips. Luckily a part of it was cut so the full kiss wasn't seen on air.

Before that, I was interested in him and I was confused about my feelings. When he kissed me, everything became clear. Since then, I was too scared to confess the feelings I had for him. Now that Bomin has entered our lives, Hoon might be stolen from me. I need to confess to him soon.

But what if he rejects me? We would no longer be friends or even close to each other or worse he will leave my life. My whole face paled at the thought of it.

I need advice.

And I know exactly who to go.

***

Kevin’s POV

Now that I think about what I said, I realised that I am childish. Time to wake up the man in me. 

“Should I be more manly, Kyungsoo?” I asked him randomly as I dabbed at the cut on his hand.

“For the sake of your image for other people to see, yes. But personally, I’d say just be who you are,” he answered deeply.

“I’m more of a child than a year older than you.” I considered that fact very seriously.

“Then be a child. But I’ll warn you. If you’re too baby-like, you’ll attract both females and males ‘cuz of your pure face,” he added.

“Yeah, I’m aware of that,” I sighed.

What is wrong with guys these days?

“Like one day I was just walking down the road back to my apartment and then this creepy guy pulled me into an empty construction site and I’ll leave you with your imagination.” He looked at me as if I’ve just became a tad bit crazy. Must be because I started on a story so randomly.

I grab the roll of bandage after putting the ointment directly on the cut and wrapped the bandage around D.O’s hand.

“Is it too tight?”

He shook his head and clenched his jaw.

He grimaced. “Tight is good.”

I tied the bandage after making sure it wasn’t too tight to cut blood circulation around the wound.

“This should be okay. I’ll help you change it once a week. It should be healed after a few weeks or so ‘cuz that’s one deep cut.”

“I’ll be careful now.” Kyungsoo looked a bit sad. Maybe because he wouldn’t be able to use it for a while.

***

Bomin’s POV

After being with these guys for almost a week, I’ve discovered a lot about their personality.

Like Soohyun for example, he acts all innocent around everybody but I’ve caught him watching―something that shall not be mentioned in front of children― the other day. I kept on making fun of him saying that he is all grown up now and is not the kiddy Soohyun he used to be but the Soohyun now would laugh and say, “What’s that?” and bounces off when he finds something of interest.

Anyway, as I was saying, Soohyun acts innocent but is actually a hormonal man. Same goes for Kris, Kai and Yongguk. Except they aren’t afraid to show that they are far from innocent.

Like that time when Kris was waking me up? Yeah, that time. I gave him what he deserved, so you don’t need to worry about him. Like who would worry about a guy like Kris? Then there’s Kai. Ever since that ‘thing’, he always clinging to me and whispering nasties in my ear all day…

And night…

I dropped that incident ages ago if you’re wondering.

So umm… Yongguk… Yongguk…

Yongguk is just like Kai. Nothing more to say to that.

And to think that I hang around these people ALL DAY.

Yeah, I know right? Such ers they are.

There’s the really loud people. Like Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Eli, Zelo, Daehyung, ―surprisingly― D.O, Sehun, and basically all the maknaes including Kevin, Kiseop and Chen.

Let’s add Hoon with the loud people. He sings very, very loudly and off tune. And it’s always at night.

Imagine that every day.

I frowned at the thought that has come to my head.

The quiet people.

There’s too many quiet people here.

Lay.

Suho.

Xiumin.

Jongup.

Youngjae.

And Luhan.

I should talk to them one by one and get them to open up.

***

This quiet place has become loud and lively again when somebody decides to ‘crash’ at our place. Meaning my dorm.

“Wai, doesn't school start soon? Isn’t that why we’re here?” I said as I remembered that we are in a boarding school. 

“Oh yeah. When are the classes starting?” Jaeseop asked with a hand cupping his chin.

“I think it is in four days,” Ju Ju, being the only one who kept on with the date, confirmed shyly because she still isn’t used to worldwide known Idols being around her.

“Let’s go shopping for school!!” Baekhyun suddenly shouted, flinging his arms around like a monkey on crack.

“Don’t you mean stock up on the text books and stationary, Baekhyun?” Sehun countered as he stood up from his spot on the ground.

“I’ll stock up on your bed,” Kai whispered in my ear. Aside from me dying a little inside, I pushed him away saying that he has nothing to stock up.

See what I mean? Nasty.

As we stand up to file out the door, I stopped them. “What about you guys?”

“What about us?” Dongho turned his stone gaze to me, answering my question with a question of his own.

“Are you that oblivious?” Getting no answers from them, I knead my forehead. “You guys are goddamn Idols!” I shout in their blank faces, the girls behind me laughing at their stupidity.

“Oh, right!!” they all shouted as they ran about putting on sunglasses, moustaches, cosplay accessories, anything that can disguise their pretty faces (maybe bodies).

All the while the girls and I stood there laughing, relishing in the Idols’ torture.

“Where’s Jessica’s wig!?”

“Where’s that French moustache!?”

“Where’s my swag!?”

“Yehet!”

They all yell out nonsense as they scatter around to find their things including swag.

I heard Bowan burst out in laughter next to me. I look at him before finding the source of his humour.

“What the hell, guys!?”

There standing in front of us was Kevin, Kiseop, Dongho, Suho,  Luhan and D.O ―Get ready for it― *Drumrolls* Dressed up as……girls.

That’s right full on hardcore girls. They even applied make up on their faces. Like even more than the makeup they already have.

“What the f-hell? Are you guys serious? But you look kinda cute maybe even hot.” I continue to stare at the cross dressed boys in front of me. Some of them were embarrassed at what I said and are looking away from me.

Kevin was wearing skinny jeans with a flower dress over it with a denim jacket and a wig that looks fairly similar to the one he wore when he was dressed as Jessica from Girl’s Generation.

Kiseop was wearing a dress too only y because it showed his upper chest (cleavage) and a curled brown wig with piggy tails which brought out his feminine facial features.

Dongho… Dongho just wore the same clothes he wore in that drama where he was forced to dress as Suzy from Miss A; a metallic silver coloured shirt and a black mini skirt with a scarf around his neck reaching to the ground and a short black wig with the fringe moved towards the right.

Moving on to Suho; he wore rich people's clothing as expected. He wore a pair of black skinny jeans, black leather jacket and a black shirt underneath with a long straight black wig that surrounded his face, making his face appear smaller.

Luhan had a full fringe covering his forehead with brown hair that reached past his shoulders and a pretty face that would make all girls kill themselves ―which is what we girls are doing right now― and a short baby blue dress that reached just past his mid-thigh with Luhan making the desperate attempt to pull the hem of his dress down to cover his beautiful legs (So breathtakingly cute) while whining that it’s too short and he’ll get by a homo. I think he muttered something about Xiumin too. Maybe XiuHan is real. You never know…

I turn my stare to Kyungsoo Unnie (See what I did there?) I’m starting to think that I have become lesbo because D.O had a brown wig with the fringe tied up sitting on his head and the short hair reaching just above his shoulders, making his already big eyes seem even bigger, if’s that’s possible. He wore a black dress with sleeves that emphasised the paleness of his fair skin with matching shoes that AREN’T high heels.

“Seriously, I think I’ve gone way lesbo when I look at you guys.” I continue to stare at them while the girls are screaming their heads because of overdose on feels behind me.

“Stop staring! It’s so embarrassing!” D.O tried to cover his face and turned around so that his back is facing me. Even his back seems so cute to me.

“Aw! Doesn’t my Dongsaeng look so cute!” Hoon came over and pinched Dongho’s hamster cheeks.

“H-Hoon! Stop it!” a flustered Dongho yelled as he tried to pry his attacker off his face.

“How do I look like, Bomin?” Kevin came bouncing to me in his flower dress with him long slender fingers surrounding his face in a cute pose.

“You make a fine girl,” I said as I looked him up and down. “If only you were one,” I added.

Okay, that sounded so weird.

The redness of a blush spread across Kevin’s white cheeks as he looked down in embarrassment.

“Hey, what about me?” The other guys came over apart from Dongho who was still being harassed by Hoon.

As they came closer to me, I noticed that something has changed with their bodies.

That came out weird… too...

But seriously, why does Kevin, Kiseop, Dongho, Suho, Luhan and Kyungsoo have visible s!?

Wait.

Don’t tell me.

Did they―?

THEY DID NOT!!

I pointed at their chests. “Did you guys just steal my bras!?”

The whole room went silent at my accusation. Everybody stared at the guilty men standing in front of me who had their heads bowed down in shame.

“It’s not my fault! Kevin told us to wear it so we’ll look more like girls!” Luhan pointed an accusing finger at Kevin.

“You’re the one who wanted s!” he yelled back.

“But I wasn’t the one who broke into Bomin’s room and went through her drawers to find her under clothing!” Luhan argued, only to cover his mouth with his hands when he realised that I was still standing in front of him.

“Kevin! You were this kind of person?” Jia shouted, bewildered by the fact that he stole my clothes.

“We shall hold a funeral for the innocent Kevin Woo that has died in battle against the Kevin Woo now.” Mihyun’s voice was full of sarcasm. You go girl.

He snickered. “Aren’t all guys like this?”

“Well, not really. Take D.O as an example.” My hand gestured towards him. His head perked up at the mention of his name. “He doesn’t go around and starts molesting everything he sees. He as innocent as a baby.”

D.O looked at me with an eyebrow lifted up at me as if telling me that what I said isn’t true.

My eyes widened in understanding when I remembered something. “Oh, right! I remember EXO was asked who was the most innocent member; everybody said it was you but you dismissed it saying that you know all there is to know. Gosh my feels.” Turned out that Suho was the most innocent member and here I am thinking that it was Tao. He became such a romantic Panda.

“What!? Since when has my baby grown up?” Suho went over and hugged D.O out of his motherly feels.

“I’ve read all those fanfics on the internet.” Kyungsoo’s doe eyes turned to look at me directly in the eyes as if his statement was directed at me rather than Suho.

I smiled at him dismissing the fact that I have written some of ‘those’ fanfics and that I may have read worse than him (If you know what I mean). He turned away with red ears and was finally released by Suho.

“Tell me about it later. I might even start reading fanfiction. I heard that they are quite something.” 

***

My eyes caught Lay who was standing awkwardly in the living room, being surrounded by the fuss the guys were making as they find last things to stick to their disguises. I walked up to him. I waved my hand in front of his face because he didn’t seem to notice me standing in front of him. He totally looked out of it.

"Lay.” I called out his name.

“W-what?” His eyes seemed to glide over me as he looked around for the person who called his name.

“I called you man.” I waved a hand in front of his face then chuckled when he finally noticed me. “Geez, I ain’t THAT short.”

“Oh, sorry. I thought one the guys called me.” he scratched his head with a slight dimple forming in his cheek.

“And I ain’t a guy,” I pointed out.

Lay chuckled as he apologised to me again.

“So… Why the sudden verbal contact?” he asked me with a smile curving his lips.

“Oh, you know trying to get you quiet guys to open up. There’s like too much quiet people; I’ll be fine with just one. But there’s just too many,” I explained to him.

Understanding dawned on his face as he let out a chorus of ‘Ah’s’. “Good luck. Some of us are really, really shy.” His soft gaze went towards Luhan and Xiumin who were deeply engrossed in a conversation with Xiumin occasionally shying away from Luhan.

Something was definitely going on between those two. 

I didn’t get much time to think about Xiuhan because D.O interrupted my thoughts. “What are you doing?”

“Thinking about Xiuhan,” I blurted out honestly. I glanced at the two again then met D.O’s eyes.

Nothing was said for a minute as we stared into each other’s eyes.

Are we playing a game?

“D.O.”

“Yes?”

“Why are we playing the staring competition?”

“I don’t know.”

Somebody emitted a cough beside us. I turned my head to a pissed off Lay walking away.

What’s he so pissed about?

Only unicorns would know.

I looked at D.O but I couldn’t get anything out of him. His eyes were like stones.

“What’s his problem?” I asked, nudging a finger at Lay.

“Don’t ask me; ask him,” he replied back.

I sighed then gazed around the place. “Are you boys ready!?”

“Just a few seconds!”

Might as well keep on conversing.

“Can I ask you something?” My eyes connected with Kyungsoo’s eyes again.

“Yeah.”

“Are the ships real?”

He furrowed his eyebrows as if he was solving a difficult question. “What’s a ship? As in a ship on water? Or ship with another meaning?” He finally said which raised my eyebrows as I stared sceptically at him.

“Have you never heard your fans talk about you guys before?” He shook his head at me. “And here I am thinking that you have read those fanfics.”

I sighed at his stupidity. ”A ship is a couple like as in same gender couple or a normal couple. For example, the Elvin couple in U-KISS.” I nodded towards Eli and Kevin who are also deeply engrossed in a conversation too. 

“Oooh. Then you who do you ship?” The word rolled over his tongue as he asked me the question. He seemed perfectly comfortable with this topic though.

“Well, I used to ship Kaisoo until I saw you guys. Now I ship Xiuhan.” This was where I looked at Xiuhan on purpose. “ I ship them so hard now.”

“Kaisoo as in me and Kai and Xiuhan as in Xiumin and Luhan?”

I nodded.

D.O ruffled his hair. “Geez. You guys are sure creepy.” He awkwardly laughed.

“So, is Kaisoo real?” I pressed on the topic.

He shook his head side to side violently. “No, no, no.”

I must’ve let the disappointment show on my face because D.O looked at me oddly. “What about Xiuhan and Baekyeol?”

“Baekhyun and Chanyeol?” I heard mutter. “Maybe.” We both glanced towards the Xiuhan couple who are still whispering thing into each other’s ears.

As if on instinct, we both made eye contact again. This time staring into each other’s eyes like we were having those friend moments like telepathy.

“Maybe, huh? More like the flip side.” I pointed out to Kyungsoo. He said nothing as we still looked into our eyes. “You know, you look really cute. Too cute in fact.”

He was the one who looked away first. “S-stop it. I’m a guy for Pete’s sake!” He tried to look angry but that only added to the cuteness overload. I was just about to reach my hand over and pinch his cheeks but a high pitched yell stopped my hands from reaching to his face.

“We’re ready!!”

But I want to pinch his cheeks so badly. So I ignore the shout and continue reach his squishable cheeks.

“Ahh!! It’s so soft!!” I continue to abuse his face softly with my fingers. I saw a flash of anger in his eyes before he smacked my hands away from his face. I laughed like a little girl and then noticed the silence in the room.

“What? I want to squish his cheeks.”

***

*Dongho’s POV*

I lifted my phone to my ear.

You have to pick up, Hyung.

“Hello?” He answered.

“Hyung?”                            

“What’s wrong? Your voice sounds weird today. Are you sick?”

“No, no. I just need to talk to you about something important.”

“Is my baby growing up? Needing advice from me finally.”

How did he know?

“Hyung, stop it. I really need to talk to you. And yes, it is advice.”

“See! I knew it!” I could hear the smile in his voice.

“I’ll meet you at the old café today. Do you have time?”

“I have all day free since there are no classes. What time do you want to meet?”

“Noon. Make sure you wear nothing too flashy. You’ll catch attention.”

“Hey, don’t talk to me about fashion; it’s supposed to be the other way around!”

I rolled my eyes. “Whatever, Hyung. Just make sure to at least wear something.”

“Ha! I will. See you later!”

“Bye.”

I ended the phone call with a sigh.

This Hyung can really be annoying.

I checked the time on my watch.

11:30am

I still have time.

“Hey, what about this?” I looked up to see SooHyun holding up a shirt over his body while Hoon looked him up and down. I felt a pang of jealousy when Hoon was looking at SooHyun. I want him to look at me not him. And only me.

I couldn’t take it anymore. I ran over to Hoon and pulled on his arm. “Hoon! Help me pick some clothes too!”

“Okay. You’re pretty excited today.”

“Is it wrong to be excited?” I said, trying to be Maknae even though I’m more mature.

He laughed. “No, no, no. It’s good to be excited. It’s just that you’re rarely excited.”

“You kids be good and don’t wreck the store!” Soohyun went towards Bomin to talk to her.

That’s right. Stay away from Hoonie Bear.

“C’mon!”

I dragged him to the clothes on the other side of the shop. I kept on trying clothes on for Hoon to see.

“That looks good.”

“No. Bad.”

“Too cute.”

“Too flashy.”

“Perfect.”

I enjoyed the attention that I was getting from Hoon because nobody interrupted our precious time together at the other side of the shop.

“Hoon, what time is it?” I asked as I stepped out of the fitting room with a gold jacket.

“Too shiny,” he said before answering my question. “It’s 11:50 right now.”

“I can make it.” I take off the jacket then put it in the basket so the staff can hang it later.

“Where are you going?” Hoon grabbed my wrist tightly―which I was enjoying a little too much―, looking worried.

“I’m meeting with a friend at a café,” I answered truthfully. Because shouldn’t love be full with honestly?

“Oh, well, have fun with your friend.”

Was there something wrong with his voice?

Nah, it must be my imagination.

“Bye, Hoon. Tell everybody I went to meet up with a friend. Don’t worry about me, Hyung!” I gave him a hug as a reward for spending his time with me. “I’ll be back soon!”

I left the store with some bags in my hands. Lovely Hoon bought me the clothes that fit me perfectly

That is why, ladies and gentlemen, I am in love with my Hoonie Bear.

My legs carried me to the café where me and Hyung would be meeting at instinctively. It’s like second nature for my body to walk over there whenever I have time. It’s almost my second home just full of delicious food.

As I walk in the door in the café, I skimmed my eyes over the light brown lounges stuck in the wall and bingo. There was a tuff of brown hair sticking up from one of the lounges right at the back. Anybody would have ignored it but I knew that it was Xander Hyung.

“Hyung!” I called out as I ran over to him.

He turned with a mouth covered in foam from the coffee he was drinking. “Hey, Dongho! Call me Xander! You know how much I hate being called Hyung!”

“I know, that’s why I call you that.” I laughed, taking the seat in front of him and gesturing to his mouth saying that he has bubbles on it.

“Here, I ordered your favourite one.” He pushed a cup into my hands.

“You remember that green tea latte is my favourite!”

“Yeah. Gotta get the baby comfortable before putting it to sleep.” Mother Xander looked at me with caring eyes as I sip on the cup. “So, what did you want to talk about?”

I put the cup down and stared at my fingers, playing with each other.  I released a breath. “It’s about Hoon.”

Xander was the first person I spoke to regarding Hoon and me. He's had my back since then.

Xander raised an eyebrow. “And?”

I sighed again and said in a quiet voice that is almost inaudible to my ears. “He might be taken away from me.” I felt tears threatening to spill from my eyes.  I tried to blink them away but they were so stubborn and stayed in my eyes.

“Then you have to talk to him not me.” He came over to my seat and side hugged me while I turned to cry into his shoulder. “Mumma’s got you.” He patted my back as he rocked me back and forth. There was something about his quiet voice comforting me that made me feel safe.

He held my shoulders as he looked in my eyes. “You need to confess to Hoon soon. Don’t let the chance slip away.” He passed me a tissue. I snuffled a ‘thank you’ before wiping my soaked eyes with it.

“So how’s school?” I left the topic of Hoon to try and comfort myself but I can’t keep the thoughts of Hoon out of my head. Xander smiled at me, playing along with my efforts of self-comfort.

***

*Bomin’s POV*

“Hey! Weren’t we supposed to buy school supplies not clothes!?”

For a spilt second there was confusion written on everybody’s faces before they all looked around the shop. Small embarrassed chuckles left their mouths as they silently shuffled out the fashion shop.

Even I have no idea how we got there in the first place. So don’t ask me.

“So where do we go?” Jessica piped up after everybody was standing outside.

I counted everybody’s heads. Yep. There’s 29 heads; including mine. BAP excluding Zelo and Yongguk stayed back at the dorms in case a crazy fan decides to steal their underwear or something.

There are just so many people. I think I know how Suho feels when EXO goes out.

I lifted an arm in the air. “I know a place that sells stationary,” I suggested.

The guys seemed reluctant but followed me anyway.

I recognised this part of Busan. This was where I was staring out the window looking at the Kpop merch when my parents were driving us to school which was a distance memory now. Since I’ve already said that my eyesight is excellent, I wasn’t joking one bit. I could actually see all the things that the shop sold.

“There’s one more thing,” I spoke up when a thought processed in my head. All intact heads turned to my direction. “Who’s going to pay?”

All at once everybody raised their arms like they’re really high as saying no but who am I to judge.

I was having one of those friend moments again when I looked at Jessica and we both nodded at the same time. “All the rich guys come out! I know you’re hiding!” We both pulled out all the guys we know who are rich hiding behind the backs of the beggars of Kpop.

They are:
Eli
Suho
Yongguk
Kris

“I don’t have my wallet!”

“I’m just as poor as those beggars over there!”

“Can you not see that I am dying of poverty!?”

“This ain’t nobody’s style at all!!”

“I don’t care! You’re rich so pay for us! Scissors, paper, rock and the winner pays!”

The four guys sighed in defeat while the other people are laughing their way out of the galaxy.

Let’s just say that Eli had to pay $100 bucks for the school supplies.

***

*Dongho’s POV*

I raised my shaking hand to the door.

How should I say it?

How would he react?

Would he reject me?

Would he accept me?

Would he do nothing?

Does he have no lover?

Or has he already fallen in love with somebody else?

I sighed heavily before shaking my head violently.

Those thoughts are useless if I can’t confess to Hoon.

I lifted my hand up once again to door and knocked three times on it not before hesitating again.

“Yes?” SooHyun’s head popped through the opening in the door.

My heart started to beat really fast at the thoughts of Hoon racing in my head. “Um… Can I talk to Hoon privately?” I looked at the ground while I waited for Hoon to come out.

“Dongho?” I looked up at the sound of my name coming from Hoon. “You wanted to talk to me?”

I couldn’t trust my voice to emit sounds so I nodded instead. I waved my hands towards my body, signalling Hoon to follow me.

I lead him to my place. A quiet clearing at the back of the school where it was covered by wild bushes and flowers that were blossoming at this time of the year with butterflies, bees and small colourful birds fluttering about living their lives. I gestured for him to sit down once we arrived under the shade of an old oak tree sitting in the middle of the clearing.

“How do you know this place?” Was the first thing that came out of Hoon’s mouth.

I chuckled at his sudden randomness. “You know, just wandering one day when nobody was watching.” My voice finally came back. Even I was surprised.

We both sat in a comfortable silence listening to the birds trill and the bees buzzing about until Hoon broke it. “What did you want to talk about?”

I glanced up that Hoon before looking at the ground again and letting out a heavy breath. “I know that I look like I don’t care about anything.” I lifted my head up to look Hoon directly in the eyes. “But I care about one thing.”

“I care about you Hoon.”

He had a stoic expression stuck on his face and unreadable eyes. His lips didn’t move as a silence closed in again. Tears started to roll down my face as I realised the reason for his silence.

“Am I disgusting? Loving a man… Am I disgusting enough that you can’t look at me?” I stood up shakily and prepared to run away from this place but I felt a hand grab my wrist.

I looked at him with tears overflowing out of my eyes.

“Don’t go.” It was almost inaudible as I stared at him.

“Let go of me. I get it; I’m disgusting as . You shouldn’t even be near me.” He flinched slightly at my words. I didn’t get what Hoonmin was thinking as I tried to yank my hand out of his grasp.

“No, you don’t get it.” He tightened his hold.

“You should just get away from me!” My voice started to pitch higher as I became frustrated and hurt. The searing pain in my chest caused me to fall to the ground, clutching my free hand against it. The sound of my sobs reverberated through the clearing and everything became silent as if the creatures were sharing my pain.

“Dongho look at me.” He moved his hands to the side of my cheeks, gently holding them. “I care about you too. No. I love you.” He muttered those last words before taking my breath away with an aggressive touch of the lips. We stayed like that for a minute. The longest minute in my life.

“Don’t ever say those things again because you aren’t disgusting; you are beautiful.” We shared the second kiss again that day.

Let’s just say that we officially became DongHoon.



 ∙•∙•∙•∙•∙  

Sorry guys. I so much at kissing scenes. Go and wash your eyes out or something. I’m so sorry. 

 ∙•∙•∙•∙•∙  

Finally Dongho confesses. If you guys were wandering about that Japanese show just go on YouTube and search for UKiss Moments she subs all the    U-Kiss goodies in Japan and back stage shows. You can find her there. I can't remember the title of the video though sorry. :P

Hope you guys are enjoying the story so far.

There's a holiday on Friday because of G20 in Australia I’ll spend the whole day typing up the next chapter which will hopefully be up soon.
See you later!

Your author, kevinoppa.

 

On one more note:

If you guys were wandering what Kevin, Kiseop, Dongho, Suho, Luhan and D.O looked like when they crossdressed, scroll down to see the following pictures.

Kevin

Dongho

Dongho - Real School drama (Girl)

Kiseop

Luhan

Suho

D.O

[Cr: To rightful owners]

Do you guys like those pics? LOL. Look at them fine girls.

Alright, bye~