Chapter 7

Idols' Conflict

SooHyun’s POV

Everybody stared at her and the boy being supported by her arms. She only glimpsed at us and collapsed. My adult instincts kicked in again.

“Bomin! Bomin! Are you okay?” The boy shook her shoulders.

He looked at me. “Take her to her room.” His voice was full of worry.

I lifted her up. She’s so cute up close. I just want to keep her by my side forever. What the hell am I thinking? I shook my head to rid of those thoughts. So Bomin was her name? Such a cute one.

“Somebody help the boy too,” I said.

I walked towards her room. The same room I saw her forbidden body. What is happening to me? This girl, who I don’t even know, is making me think these inappropriate thoughts. What am I going to do?

I laid her down on her bed. Eli came in with her brother.

“Thanks, Eli.” I patted him on the shoulder. “You can go now.” He sat the boy on a chair and casted a concerned glance at us and left.

“So, you mind explaining to me what happened here?” He finally spoke with a scowl on his face. He clearly didn’t know who we are but that doesn’t matter now.

“So, umm―” I started.

“My name’s Yang Bowan,” he said. I nodded.

“I’m SooHyun. So, umm… So, basically, I accidentally walked in on your sister half- and you were there so I assumed that you were going to have... you know, then I picked you up and threw you to a wall. I’m so sorry. I didn’t know that you were siblings. Please forgive me.” I bowed, begging for Bowan’s forgiveness and stayed in that position until he told me to lift my head up

“Hey, man, anybody can be mistaken,” he reassured me patting my back. That scowl no longer ruining his face.

“Thank you.” I am grateful to Bowan. “Um, can we start over again as strangers? I know it’s weird but your first impression of me didn’t start off well. So can we start over again?” I asked.

He nodded. “Yeah.”

“Hello my name is Shin SooHyun. I am turning 20 this year. I’m the leader of the international boy group U-KISS. Nice to meet you.” Like the gentleman I am I bowed nice and low.

“My name is Yang Bowan. I’m 16 this year. Out of Bomin and I, I’m the youngest.” He introduced himself and bowed.

“That is so sweet,” somebody whispered next to us.

I couldn’t look at her willingly in the eyes so I looked at the ground. ”Will you forgive me for what I did?” I heard her breath quicken. 

Your POV

OMG. Is SooHyun asking me for forgiveness? , the feels.

“Y-Yes. I-I forg-give y-you.” Why am I stammering? I feel my face getting hot. . I am not blushing in front of Shin freaking SooHyun!

“Thank you so much! Now can we start all over?” He clapped his palms together.

He grabbed me by the shoulders and led me out of my room with Bowan by my side. I kept my head down, still blushing from the conversation I had with SooHyun.

“Hey everybody!” I heard him shout.

“What happened?”

“Holy hell! There IS a girl here! But she’s cute.” I heard Jun say. I blushed harder and looked at the ground hiding my face with my hair.

“Bomin, look up and let the people see you,” SooHyun whispered in my ear. I shivered. That sounded so y and irresistible to disobey. I looked up. Shizzz. They’re all staring at me. I want to run away and hide in a corner and cry.

But if this is how my life will turn out then I will gladly accept it ‘cuz it’s ing U-KISS here in my dorm. People, don't judge me 'cuz YOLO! This is once-in-a-lifetime chance!

I in a breath of air. Now that they are all standing in front of me, they look way hotter than their pictures. I didn’t dare look away in case they were offended by my action but my legs refused to listen to me. They buckled underneath me. I grabbed onto Bowan next to me for support.

“I want to sit down, Bowan,” I told him. He dragged me to the couch and sat down with me.

“You can sit down if you want to,” he offered to the other people.

I watched as everybody took their places at the couch. SooHyun sitting next to Bowan and I.

“So shall we introduce ourselves?” SooHyun said. Everybody nodded.

“Hana Deul Set, Anneong haseyo! U-KISS ipnida!” they all said in unison.

“Let’s start with the youngest,” SooHyun said.

“Hey, my name is Lee JunYoung but you can call me Jun.” Jun said.

“Dongho,” he nodded at me. His cute face. AHHH! I just want to take the Maknaes away off into Neverland.

“Hello, my name is Woo SungHyun but I usually go by the name of Kevin Woo,” Kevin said with his angelic voice.

“Hi, I’m Hoon.” He didn’t even bother to say his proper name. But it's cute.

“Hello, I’m Lee Kiseop.” His voice is soo cute when you hear it in real life!! AHHHH! I'm gonna die at this point.

“What’s up! My name is Kim KyungJae but I recommend you to call me Eli,” He said in his very y voice.

“I’m AJ.” He did his famous cat smile. I was about to reach over and pinch his cheeks but my fingers merely twitched.

“And I’m SooHyun,” he nodded.

“Hello, my name is Yang Bowan." I smiled at my brother already getting friendly. I can tell.

“My n-name is Y-Yang Bomin.” There I go stuttering again and ing blushing.

“Are the both of you twins!?” AJ shouted in curiousity

“Uh, yeah,” Bowan answered ‘cuz I told him to. I’m the oldest remember?

“How old are the both of you?” he continued to ask.

“16 this year,” Bowan replied bluntly.

“At least I’m not the youngest,” Jun sighed, glad that he’s not the Maknae here.

 “Can we choose our rooms already?” Dongho was clearly not interested in talking.

“Oldest gets to choose first!” SooHyun yelled before Dongho even had a chance to get up.

I stood up amongst all the chaos. Everybody was running round but there was just me and somebody beside me. I didn’t want to look in case I would die. I guess Bowan already went back to his dorm. How could leave me like this. *cries in head*

“Where are you from?” My heart almost burst out of my chest when I heard Kevin’s voice. Like I said he’s my bias.

I turned my head to look at him and tried not to turn away. “I’m from Australia.” Whew. A least I didn’t stutter.

“You can speak English?” he said switching from Korean to English.

I tried to act normally. “Yeah,” I answered back in English. I can still feel my heart beat fast

We continued a decent conversation in English until Kevin was called to pick his room. I have to think of them as normal people which they are but more perfect.

Think of them as strangers who are befriending you.

They are strangers, Bomin. Just strangers.

That thought went through my head as a nerve in my brain snapped and I started to look at those people in my living room differently. More like my new friends.

I heard a knock on the door and went to get it. It was probably Jessica.

I opened the door and almost fainted but instead screamed at their faces. They looked shocked to see a girl open the door. My life just got unbelievably harder. Now standing in front of me was ing EXO!! I closed the door in their faces and stepped away from it.

“What happened?” Hoon asked as he opened the door again.

They’re still standing there looking more shocked when Hoon opened the door.

“Eh? Why are you guys here?” Hoon looks just as surprised as they are.

I slid to the ground with my soul out of my body, staring at nothing; the shock was too much for me to handle.

“We’re here to find our dorm,” Kris spoke up in the front. “And why is there a girl here?” he said with that cool cold face.

“Long story. Anyway, come in.” Hoon held the door open to let them inside.

“Bomin, get up and let EXO in.” Hoon tried to talk to me but I was busy dying on the floor. “Just go around her; I think she died,” he chuckled.

I saw legs moving in front of me then a face appeared in my line of sight. His hand waved in my face.

My body snapped out of it and my eyes focused at the face staring at me. The blood rushed to my face when I realised that D.O’s owl-moon eyes were staring into mine.

“Are you okay?” he asked me.

I nodded with my head down but I’m sure that my ears are red as well.

“That’s good.” He smiled.

I was so ready to punch something in excitement, but instead I moved my head lower.

“I think I know why she died…” I heard Baekhyun’s voice say. “It’s cuz I’m so fab.” I looked up to see Baekhyun flipping his imaginary long hair. I snickered and everybody laughed. I think I just witnessed Byun Baekhyun being an idiot. That is illegal, mate. DO NOT DO THAT OR ELSE I'LL IN' DIE AGAIN.

Well, if EXO’s gonna be staying here too, I better start getting used to them. My life is full of weird things and people.

“Oh, Bomin, you’re alive. Thank goodness,” Hoon said in a mocking tone.

I didn’t say anything and got up to sit on the couch.

“Aww, Bomin’s pissed off,” he said in that ing cute voice of his.

“Shut up, Hoon!” I yelled kinda pissed off but adding a bit of aegyo in.

“I’m sorry.” He mockingly held his hands up in guilt.

“OMG you cute little thing! I forgive you,” I cooed at him as I pinched his cheeks and hugged him.

The second I hugged him, his ears turned red.

“Whoa! Already hitting on each other. I’m leaving this place.” I heard Eli say behind me. I let go of Hoon and looked at Eli.

“Aww. C’mon Eli, don’t be jealous just because I’m so hot,” Hoon said making me giggle.

“Oh, really? Because I think that I’m way hotter than you.” Kai walked out of EXO and showed how y he is. Lord Jesus, help me. I forgot that EXO was standing in the middle of my living room.

“Aw, man, you’re just half as hot as me,” Jun attacked Kai with his words.

“Do you want me to show my abs now?”

“I’ll show mine first then you show yours.”

Jesus, give me strength. I can’t take this. The men (Kai and Jun) are having a staring competition now. Hoon backed out a long time ago. How worse good can this day get?

“Whoa, girls stop! This is no use! The poor girl’s gonna die,” Eli and Kris said at the same time while everybody apart from the ‘girls’ laughed their assess off.

“Ya, Bomin, who’s hotter?” Everybody in the room started at me.

Well… this is ed up. What am I supposed to say? This is like the hardest decision in my life.

“I think my brother is,” I blurted out… “Nah, I’m just messing with you. I think all you guys are hot,” I said when I saw their faces drop. I was about to crack up and laugh on the ground.

“I don’t think that is a reasonable answer.” Kai winked at me.

But I was unfazed by his wink. “Well, it’s not my fault that you guys are cute.”

All the guys laughed at my comment some shocked but not more surprised than Kai.

“Oooh, shots fired, man.” Chanyeol patted Kai’s back.

“Oh! Sorry! We forgot to introduce ourselves,” Suho being leader, apologised after we all calmed down.

“Hana… Ddeul… Set! We are ONE! We are EXO!!" 

And yes, always start with the youngest.

“I’m Sehun.”  OMG his cold city chic face.

“I’m the hottest Kai.” He smirked at me. Some members snickered at his introduction.

“I’m, evolved from Romantic panda to Shower Panda and AB style, Tao.” I love his accent!!

“D.O.” He smiled at me. KYAAA!!! *Nosebleed* I wanna pinch his cheeks.

“Hello!! I’m Chanyeol!” he made a peace sign with his fingers. How cute. And his deep voice is just… Nevermind…

“Cutie Baekhyun!” Can I take him away in my pocket?

“I’m the handsome Prankster Chen.” I think he smiled evilly at s but I must have been seeing things.

“Lay the unicorn here!” I was about to sing the unicorn song but I don’t want to embarrass myself in front of the cute guys.

“I’m the leader of EXO, Suho.”

“Cool guy Kris." I shivered at his deep voice speaking to me. 

"I'm manly Luhan!!" He tried to look tough by puffing his chest out but he looks cuter like that. 

"The oldest Xuimin!" Cuuuutte!!! 

Somebody grab hold of me. I can't control myself in front if these people. 

I balled my fists up to control my body.

I looked up and smiled. "Nice, in fact very nice to meet you. My name is Yang Bomin."

“You guys can sit down, I’ll go get water for you,” SooHyun said as he saw that we were still standing. “Get to know each other while you’re sitting down,” he added then headed off to the kitchen.

I sat in the middle of the couch and watched as EXO sat on the other one opposite me. Kevin and Jun sat on either side of me.

“How old are you?” Xuimin asked me.

Normal people. Normal people. Normal people.

“I’m turning 16 this year; I know I’m so young.” I smiled pitifully at myself.

“Yes! I can finally tease somebody! Yehet~!” Sehun yelled.

I couldn’t help but crack up at the word 'Yehet'. It just seems so funny to me for some odd reason. Everybody started laughing along with me a few seconds later.

“I’m from Australia if there’s anybody wondering,” I said after we all calmed down

“Really? Whoo! More English buddies!!” Kris shouted in English.

“Yah! Speak in Korean! I can't understand you in Engrish!"  All the guys excluding the English speakers yelled at Kris.

“Dudes, its EnGLish not EnGRish,” Kris shot back at everybody. “Anyways, carry on with your introduction, Bomin.” He gestured towards me.

“Thank you, Kris. As I was saying, I’m from Australia but was born in Korea and my parents are Koreans so I can speak fluent Korean.”

“Whoa. Your parents must have had a hard time adjusting to the environment there. I feel them, man.” Kevin patted my shoulders. 

 

Kris’s POV

Why do I feel like I’ve met this girl before? She said she was born here but moved to Australia after a few years. Still, this feeling of connection between us is strong.

Speaking of Bomin, I don’t like that way that Kevin is patting her on the shoulders… it feels wrong…

“Yah, do you have a feeling that you’ve met Bomin before?” I asked Tao beside me in Chinese so that the other members won’t know what I’m talking about. He had his deep-in-thought face on as he processed my question.

“Oh, and one more thing, I can understand Chinese and have good hearing.” Bomin stared at me. Damn, she heard me. But I kept my cool and faced Tao.

“Yeah, I think I have met her before,” he finally answered me.

“Oh.”

Well, at least I’m not the only one.

“So, Bomin, which group do you like the best?”  Jun asked her. She better pick EXO or else Imma be in a tantrum. Yes, I admit it, I am a man child.

 

*Bowan’s POV*

Hmmm… I wonder if Bomin’s doing okay back there. She looked like she was gonna die soon. But if those boys touch her, I will beat the out of them.

“Whatzzup, people of Korea!!!” a loud deep voice suddenly boomed through the dorm, interrupting my train of thought.

What the hell!? I heard laughter after that shout. I walked out of my room only to see six guys literally jumping around in the living room.

“What’s going on here?” I shouted to the strangers.

“Oh! Sorry, we didn’t know that there were people living here,” a guy with a rabbit face apologised.

“What do you mean?”

“That means that we will be living with you from now,” a guy with a deep voice replied.

He must be the guy who was shouting just then.

“Well, let’s get to know each other since we’ll be staying together from now on,” I suggested. “My name is Yang Bowan. I’m 16 this year. Youngest in my family.”

“Wow, you’re so young, man,” this really tall guy said.

“Thank you for volunteering yourself, Zelo!” the guy with the deep voice said.

“As you heard, my name is Zelo.  I’m 17 this year." He smiled at me.

“My name is Bang Yongguk. I’m the leader of the group B.A.P which is us here.” Wow, can I say that his mouth is really big? Because it is. I’m not judging him. He actually looks really manly like that.

“And I’m 20 this year,” he added. He looked at the guy standing next to him, telling him to introduce himself next.

“Hey, I’m Youngjae. Turned 19 this year.” I nodded at him while smiling to acknowledge his presence. Shouldn’t get on the bad side of them.

“Moon Jongup here!” that guy basically shouted while making peace sign. He looks so manly. I rolled eyes secretly.

“I’m the visual, Kim Himchan,” this guy who looks like a cute bunny (I mean Himchan) said. 

“Hello, I’m the main vocalist, Jung Daehyun!” Whoa, his eyes are big. That’s what I think.

“Are there other people living here apart from you?” Zelo asked me. I can tell he wants to be friends with me already. I’m gonna cry. Jokes.

“There were three guys here until my sister came here unexpectedly and creeped them out. So they left complaining to me and moved to another dorm­­— “ I was interrupted by a yelling Yongguk.

“Wait wait wait a second!! You have a sister!? Why didn’t you tell us before? We have to meet her right now!!”

“Whoa! Please excuse Yongguk and his hormones. If you know what I’m talking about.” Himchan winked at me. Duh, I know what he’s talking about. I’m 16 years old. Geeez.

“Okay, you guys can meet my sister on one condition: unpack your stuff.” The moment I said ‘unpack’ everybody left me alone in the middle of the living room and was back after some squabbling around in about record time; 5 minutes.

In that time, I warned Bomin that I will be coming over with this group called B.A.P who is apparently living with me.

“Okay, let’s go; to those who want to come.” As expected, everybody came along with me. They were a total fuss. Jumping around and annoying me but it’s good to have some fun once in a while.

Yongguk raced ahead of me when I pointed to the door that belonged to my sister’s dorm.

“The hot and y Yongguk is here for you to touch!!!” his deep voice once again boomed through the eardrums of everybody.

“What the hell, Hyung?!” Zelo bursted into laughter.

“Bowan!!” Bomin came running to me like a 5-year old kid, which she is, completely ignoring Yongguk and his outburst.

She hugged me, “Why did you leave me like this to suffer with these guys?” I looked pasted her shoulder to give those guys a warning glance.

“I wanted to test you,” I whispered. “And you passed.” She giggled.

“So you’re Bomin! So nice to meet you.” Yongguk just went straight up and hugged her. When he finished and turned to me, I gave him the death stare. But Bomin wasn’t flustered like what she was before.

Must’ve gotten used to these kinds of people.

“Bomin, is that person your brother?” all those guys said at the same time.

“Wow! Why can’t anybody tell that we are twins!?” Bomin shouted at the ceiling.

“I’ll take that as a yes.” This guy said.

Did the amount of people increase when I left? Aiish, this is giving me a headache. There are too many guys surrounding my Bomin. 

“I don’t think I know you guys.” I pointed at the large group of men whose faces I do not know.

We all did our introductions and talked the rest of the time; getting to know each other.

So the day ended like that. But there was someone just outside the door eavesdropping on their conversations….


 •.•.•.•.•

Hey, guys, I have something to tell you!!

I got an A on my English assignment. Guess which type of assignment it was… it was a written assignment. Like a story or memoir. I can’t believe I got an A on that area!! Sorry, I’m just so happy right now.

Anyways, back to topic. Bomin finally got to meet U-KISS, EXO and BAP! Bet you guys waited long enough already. And if you haven’t noticed, I change the title of my story to ‘Idols’ Conflict’ and I also changed the foreword a little so it would be nice if you could go back and read it again. ^^ And comments people!!! Gosh, you guys are so silent!

So that’s all for today!! I’ll see you in the next chapter and sorry for the late update I was with tests and assignments in the middle of the term. Ikr, who gives out freaking tests and assessments to student in the middle of term!? That’s just stupid!! Enough ranting now!

Love Kpop and live your life!!

Author-Nim, kevinoppa. •ᵜ•