Chapter 1

Idols' Conflict

A/N: Remember you can skip this chapter and go to chapter 5. It's very boring as an intro. Don't say I didn't warn you. 

Bomin’s POV

 

"Oh my God!” I yelled frustratingly to my ceiling. Luckily my parents do not really speak English that properly yet so they didn’t know what I was talking about.

I was just about to watch a live streamed concert of U-KISS when my parents called  my brother and I down for a ‘family discussion’. I’ll have to watch it later or else my parents will be real angry. You don’t want to see that.

I walked out of my beloved bedroom. I saw my brother coming out of his too. I was still awestruck by how we are twins who apparently ‘look exactly like each other’ which was what the people told me. I thought I looked totally different to him until a few years back when we stood in front of a mirror at home; I thought that I was cloned. 

Walking down the stairs, I spotted my mum and dad waiting for us in the lounge room. I sat next to my brother as always and we both stared at our mum until she started talking.

“We’ve got great news! Your Dad has been accepted as a math teacher in a rich boarding school in South Korea! He finally did it!” Mum said, jumping up and down. Seems like this was very good news to her.

Bowan and I made eye contact thinking that we should be happy too even if we’re not.

I mean I was also happy but leaving my friends here didn't seem like the best idea in the world. Well, we can Skype but I won't see them.

“That’s great Mum!! So when do we go?” Bowan asked.

“That’s one good question Bowan. We leave in three days.” Mum chirped while spinning around. She was just so happy.

“At such short notice, Mum. Don’t you think you should extend the time a little bit so that we could get ready?” I tried to argue.

“No! We must go in three days! No time extension! I’ll get everything ready in three days.” she said shaking her head.

“OK. I’ll get everything ready in three days. Just calm down, Mum.” I put my hands in front of me in defeat.

“You know how Mum is, Bomin. She wants to go back to her birthplace and so do I. I know it’s hard for you and Bowan but just do it this one time for Mummy and Daddy, okay?”  Dad said, finally talking. He was like silent the whole time.

“Yes, Dad.” I finally give up.

“Thank you so much for letting this to happen for me, honey.” Mum hugged Dad so tightly, he looked like he was going purple.

Bowan and I protested against their skinship.

“What? It’s not like we’re kissing or anything,” Dad said innocently, holding his hands up as if he was caught by the police.

“That’s even more disgusting!!” Bowan and I yelled together.

“Alright, alright. Now everybody, hurry up and go start packing up,” Mum said while she pushed us to the stairs.

“C’mon let’s go, Bowannie.” I cooed, pulling aegyo out like a bunny.

“Whatevs.” He just said.

I walked back into my Kpop decorated room. Sighing deeply, I fall onto my soft bed.

“What the hell~” I sigh again.

“I’m gonna go to Korea!” I screamed while coming to a case of serious fangirl syndrome.

“Hey!!! SHUT UP!!” Bowan kicked at the wall that we share.

I didn’t even notice his yelling because of my own fangirling until he stormed into my bedroom.

“Can’t you just shut up for one second about this K-pop thing?”

“I can never shut up about them! They're my life.” I grabbed a pillow to smack him over the head.

“Uhhh… Okayy…,” he said backing away from me.

“What’s wrong?” I asked him not realising anything. “I will always love you, brother.” I walked towards him to give a kiss and a hug.

“Eww!! Get away from me!! Dude, I’m your brother!!!” He started to scream, his voice gradually going higher in pitch and volume.

“What are you guys doing up there?” My mum yelled from downstairs, her face appearing at the foot of the stairs. “Oh I see…” She said as she saw me trying to kiss Bowan. "Have fun Bowan. I won't help you."

"Mum! Please!"

She chuckled. "No way, José."

"Too bad little bro. Come to me!" My arms pulled his body into mine as we rolled on the floor.

"Give him a beating for all those times not listening to me!" Mum shouted from downstairs.

"But I don't want to! Bro, let's go back up."

The climb up the stairs with my brother was very silent. I looked over to him. Seeing that his face is expressionless, I looked away.

“Hey, I’m not mad at you. If only you could keep down, all will be fine,” Bowan said coming over to hug me.

“I just thought that it would be awesome for me to express my feelings out for the both of us,” I said hugging him back.

“You know that you don't have to do that! Heck, we’re our identical selves!” He let me go while laughing.

“Alright, let’s go and start packing up.” I walk away from my brother into my room now that my mood has been lifted. I took out my phone and started messaging my friends about the news. 

My friends messaged me why I'm suddenly moving to South Korea. I told them about my Dad and that I was really upset to leave them and I'll miss them. But now I have to start packing. I took all my clothes out and one by one fold them neatly and placed them in my overly huge suitcase. I've only packed half of my clothes. But right now I was tired as hell! I should sleep now. I looked over at the clock on my study table. It was half past nine at night. I better sleep if I want to wake up fresh tomorrow. I have all of tomorrow to pack up anyway. Sighing, I stood up from where I was on my bed to take a quick shower. As I stepped into the shower, I looked hard into the wall, thinking about how my future would turn out when I would arrive in South Korea. For half an hour, I showered while thinking about the inevitable future. I dried myself, wore my pyjamas and laid down on my bed. Without knowing, I fall into unconsciousness.

I didn't know how long I slept but I felt a pair of arms slip around my waist. I grinned in my subconsciousness. My body turned around so that I could face my brother. His breath fanned across my cheeks as I once again close my eyes with his steady breathing and heartbeat lulling me to sleep. 


•∙•∙•∙•

So how was the first chapter?
I wanna know how you guise think of it!! Comment in the comment section below if there are any people reading this.
I might think that the chapter is short so think of the first chapter as a teaser. I want to know how you want me to structure my chapters and improve on anything. Anything like that. 

So see you readers in the next chapter... BAII BAII!!