Chapter 9

FML: Feel My Love

Where are my subscribers again?! D: I need to know your opinions to this story! T_T


Yuri drove to her gym centre, hoping that Yoona would be there. However, when she reached there, one of her worker told her Yoona came before, but upon hearing that she’s not there, she went off.

Yuri thought of some places that Yoona might go and she went to the places, including the mall. She couldn’t find Yoona anywhere and she became so helpless that she broke down. Yuri then realised how much she needed Yoona by her side.

On the other hand, Yoona went back to the café, hoping to see Yuri because she wasn’t at the gym. She walked in and saw Tiffany and Taeyeon in deep thoughts.

“Taeyeon, Tiffany. Where is Yuri?”

“Hm? She went to look for you as well.”

“How long has it been?”

“20 minutes ago.”

“Thanks.”

With that, Yoona rushed out. She, too, went to places like the theme park, the park nearby and the mall but she couldn’t find Yuri as well.

Yoona hung her head low and walked on the streets, feeling sad. She wants to be by Yuri’s side so much now. She knew Yuri needed her now.

Yoona walked pass a convenience store and she heard her name being called. She turned back but saw nobody. She became suspicious and stayed there for awhile until she heard her name being called again.

She walked closer to the trash bin and found a girl sobbing behind it. She realised it was Yuri.

“Y—Yuri…?”

“Yoona… Yoona…”

“Shh… I am here. Let it all out.”

“Yoona…? Yoona?!” Yuri realised she wasn’t dreaming, Yoona is really right in front of her.

“Yuri, I’m here… I’m always here.”

“Don’t leave me again, Yoona, don’t leave me anymore. Promise me.”

“Silly girl, I’ve never left you and I never will.” Yoona brushed Yuri’s hair.

After Yuri calmed down, Yoona drove themselves back to Yuri’s apartment since Yuri said she wanted to rest and Yoona volunteered to accompany her.

During the car ride, only silence was observed. Yoona focused on driving while Yuri was in deep thoughts. She snapped out of it and broke the silence, feeling uneasy because of the awkward atmosphere.

“Yoona, thank you. I realised you meant so much to me.” Yuri put her hand on top of Yoona’s.

“And I’m thankful that you realised that. Thank you, too.”

“Thanks for always being by my side. I know I am selfish but… Don’t leave me… Okay?”

“Yuri, I meant what I said just now. I will never leave you.” Yoona took Yuri’s hand and planted a kiss on it.

“Will you wait for me?”

“Of course. I’ll wait for you until you’re ready. I’m proud of you Kwon Yuri, for making a tough decision like this. If I were you, I would have slapped Taeyeon hard on her cheek and severe ties with her.”

“Nah… If I do that, Tiffany would hate me and she won’t ever come back to me anymore. If I really love something, I should learn how to let go too. That’s what Taeyeon taught me.” Yuri winked.

“Stop winking! You’re distracting me!” Yoona glared at Yuri cutely.

 

~*~*~

 

“Babe, you okay?” Taeyeon asked as she puts a cup of warm water in front of Tiffany.

“Yea. I’m just worried about Yuri. She took it so calmly.”

Ever since Yuri left, Tiffany hasn’t spoken a word to Taeyeon until now. She was worried about Yuri because she took it so coolly that she’s afraid Yuri would do something stupid at home.

“Don’t worry. Yuri is always like that. She’s very sensible. She always takes in whatever I taught her when she was being childish last time.”

“Still, I am worried…” Tiffany couldn’t stop frowning.

“Leave Yoona a message, alright? Yoona will take good care of her so don’t worry.”

Tiffany took out her phone and texted Yoona.

 

To: BabyYoong

Yoong… Are you with Yuri? Is she okay? Is she sad or something? Is she angry with us? I’m so worried about her… : (

 

From: BabyYoong

Tippani! Don’t worry. She’s with me and we’re driving to her apartment. I’ll take good care of her, trust me. Now break the news to Sica!

 

Tiffany hived a sigh of relief upon knowing that Yuri is with Yoona and that she is safe and sound. She turned to Taeyeon and hugged her tightly.

“See, I told you. Yuri will be fine.”

“Taeyeon, please let me stay in your embrace for a little longer.”

“I don’t mind if you wanna be in my embrace forever.”

Taeyeon remembered what Yuri told her; Tiffany likes forehead kisses. She gave one to Tiffany and she saw the girl smiling. Taeyeon thanked Yuri in her heart.

After a good 15 minutes, Tiffany came broke the hug only to find Taeyeon dozing off. She must be really tired, that was what Tiffany thought. The eye smiling girl wanted to let Taeyeon take a short nap but being the sensitive girl, Taeyeon got woken up.

“Are you feeling better?”

“Yes, thanks to you TaeTae…” Tiffany kissed Taeyeon and saw the girl showed her dimple smile.

“Oh—wait” Tiffany receives a phone call from her best friend Jessica.

“Hello?” Tiffany said over the phone.

“Tiff~ Turn back!”

Tiffany did as she was told and saw Jessica walking in to the café with a happy smile plastered on her face until she saw Tiffany holding Taeyeon’s waist.

“TaeTae, she is Jessica! Jessica, she is Taeyeon!” Tiffany introduced them to each other but all Jessica does was to glare at Taeyeon and the latter standing there awkwardly.

“Jessi, what’s with that glare? You’ll scare Taeyeon..”

“Tiff, are you dating this girl?”

“Yes… What’s wrong?”

“I thought you’re dating Yuri?!”

“Jessi sit down. I’ll tell you everything in detail.”

.

.

.

.

After telling Jessica everything, Jessica was pissed off with Taeyeon even more.

“Tiff, break up with her. Listen to me, you’ll regret being with her after knowing what she have done in the past.”

“Jessica, what are you talking about?! Taeyeon’s a good girl!”

“Good my foot! Come here! I disapprove this relationship!”

“Jessi! Don’t decide things on my behalf!”

“Trust me Tiff! Taeyeon is not as perfect as you think!”

“Fany, can you please give me and Jessica some time? I want to talk to her.”

“Sure, TaeTae. I’ll be outside if you need me.”

“Jessi, don’t say anything rude to Taeyeon.” Tiffany warned Jessica before exiting the café.

The 2 girls sat opposite each other, with Jessica glaring at Taeyeon, with Taeyeon hanging her head low.

“Leave her now.” Jessica spoke.

“No, Sica… Please, I love Tiffany.”

“I don’t care. You are such a ing player and I don’t want my bestfriend to get hurt.”

“Sica, I’ve changed… Really. You can ask Sunny.”

“Why would I even bother? You can gang up with her. Whatever it is, break up with Tiff for you won’t want to see how I turn when things become serious.”

“Give me a chance, Sica, please. I really hope you can trust me this time.”

“That’s what you say in the past too.”

“Sica—“

Jessica left without waiting for Taeyeon to give her a reply. Nothing can describe how much she hates Taeyeon and definitely she won’t let Tiffany be with Taeyeon for some reasons.

 

~*~*~

Ohhhhh er Jessi...

*hint: Taeyeon and Jessica didn't date in the past!

Please comment, okay? :(