Chapter 3

FML: Feel My Love

Yuri walked into Tiffany’s workplace after getting the ‘Tiffy Special’ dessert from Taeyeon. The short girl almost killed Yuri for always asking her to make the dessert for her so that she can give it to Tiffany.

Yuri even ditched work today just to deliver the dessert to Tiffany. She walked in and the doorbell rang.

“Welcome to Forest Café!”

“Hello Yuri!” Yoona ran towards Yuri with a big smile but the tanned girl was looking at somebody else.

Tiffany was doing some accounting at the counter and she was quite busy. Yoona kept distracting Yuri but she failed every time because Yuri really set her eyes only on Tiffany and that makes Yoona angry.

“Yuri, wanna have dinner with me tonight after my gym session?” Yoona asks and pulled Yuri further away from Tiffany.

“Hm, I would love to but I have a dinner date with Tiffany tonight.”

“But she didn’t tell me anything about having a dinner with you…” Yoona showed her cutest pout, hoping that Yuri would find it cute.

“It’s a surprise!” Yuri then shook off Yoona’s hand and went to find Tiffany at the counter.

“Hello hello, Tiffy Special won’t wait for people.” Yuri glared at Tiffany cutely.

“Tiffy Special?! OMG GIVE IT TO ME!” Tiffany stopped doing her work and snatched the dessert from Yuri.

“Don’t you have to work today?”

“Delivering Tiffy Special to you is more important.”

“Aye~ don’t lie to me.”

“I’m not lying! By the way, let’s go out tonight! Hang on!”

Yuri ran to her car by the road side and got out 2 beautiful boxes, one in light pink and another one in dark pink. She put it in front of Tiffany and the girl was already eye-smiling. Meanwhile Yoona stomped to the back of the kitchen.

“What’s that?” Tiffany asked while eating her Tiffy Special.

“Pick one and it will decide where we will be heading to for dinner tonight.” Yuri’s winks were always Tiffany’s weakness.

Tiffany picked the dark pink one and inside was a beautiful black cocktail dress.

“Well, since you picked a cocktail dress, a ballroom event it is.” Yuri took the light pink box quickly and wanted to go already but Tiffany stopped her.

“Yul, let me see what’s in the light pink box! I really wanna know what’s inside.”

“Nah… W—what if you changed your mind? No!” Yuri pouted and hugged the box tightly but she lost to Tiffany when the girl showed her puppy eyes + a cute pout.

Tiffany snatched the box from Yuri and opened it. Inside was the exact same black cocktail dress she had chosen. Yuri giggled and rubbed the back of her neck.

“You lied!” Tiffany pouted again.

“Hehe.”

Yuri said she will pick Tiffany up at 7pm tonight and went to her gym centre first. Tiffany kept the dress safely in her locker and went to look for Yoona since she had forgotten about her while chatting with Yuri.

Meanwhile, Yoona was cutting the ingredients for restocking. She was mumbling and mumbling that she didn’t notice Tiffany was looking for her.

“Stupid. I hate you. Ugh. You stole what’s mine!” Yoona was cutting the cucumbers and then smashed them. Tiffany who was behind Yoona was shocked. She had never seen Yoona so angry before.

“Yoona, what is wrong? Why are you so angry? Who bullied you??” Tiffany hugged Yoona while bombarding her with questions.

Yoona pushed Tiffany away and didn’t want to look at her.

“Nothing. Please go out, I am busy and the lunch crowd will be here soon.” Yoona said coldly and Tiffany was slightly hurt.

“Am I overboard? I should pay more attention to Yoona next time and not neglect her because of Yuri…” Tiffany thought while walking back to the counter and looking back at Yoona occasionally to make sure she is fine.

 

~*~*~

 

Tiffany was waiting for Yuri by the road side. She takes out her hand mirror to check on her makeup occasionally just sure to make sure that she looks good. She put in extra effort into her make up on that day for Yuri.

“Fany!” Yuri got out from her car and opened the car door for Tiffany like how a gentleman would do.

“Thank you.”

“Which ballroom are we going to?”

“You’ll see.”

The car ride was silent, but Yuri would look at Tiffany every now and then and smile sweetly at her causing Tiffany to blush a little every time.

Yuri turned off the engine to her car and opened the door for Tiffany again. Yuri led Tiffany into a house carefully.

“I thought we’re going to ballroom?” Tiffany asked, looking at Yuri with her innocent eyes.

“Yeah. This will be our ballroom for tonight.” Yuri smiled.

Tiffany looked around the surrounding and found some pictures of Yuri up on the wall and on some shelves. She looked at Yuri.

“Is this perhaps… Your house?”

“Yes. It’s my house.”

Yuri gave a glass of red wine to Tiffany. The tanned girl wasn’t drinking and Tiffany was curious about it.

“Why aren’t you drinking?”

“I need to drive you home later.”

“You are so sweet.” Tiffany flashed her eyesmiles.

Yuri took the glass from Tiffany and put it on the table. She held Tiffany’s hands and led her to the middle of the living room after turning on some classical music.

“You are so beautiful Tiffany.” Yuri put her hand around Tiffany’s waist and the latter put her arms around Yuri’s shoulders. They were swaying from left to right, dancing a little, enjoying looking into each other’s eyes.

“You too.”

“Do you like the arrangements I made for you?”

“I love it. I love everything you do for me. Will you continue doing things for me?”

“Are you asking me to be your girlfriend?”

“Well, I don’t know. It depends on you. Am I asking?”

“To me you are.”

“Then I am.”

“I’m willing to be your girlfriend, Tiffy.”

“Love ya, Kwon Yul!”

They shared a loving kiss and then laugh at how their conversation went just now. Yuri is shocked that Tiffany was the one who popped the question. She actually planned on asking Tiffany to be her girlfriend tonight but the latter was faster than her.

The rest of the night was just them sitting couch, with Yuri embracing her dear Tiffany and both of them enjoying each other’s warmth.

Before Yuri send Tiffany home, Tiffany suggested to snap a selca together and said that she wants to send it to Yoona and Jessica. Tiffany, Yoona and Jessica promised each other that if one of them is dating, the other 2 must be the first to know.

 

To: Jessicat & BabyYoong

Hey guys! It’s Fany! I’m officially dating! The girl is called Kwon Yuri : D

Please be happy for me! *Attaches selca with Yuri*

 

A few minutes after Tiffany sent that text, Jessica replied her first and then Yoona.

 

From: Jessicat

Woah! So happy for you! Let’s meet up one day, bring her along too!!! I wanna see her! I hope she treats you well!

Congrats Fanybaby :*

 

From: BabyYoong

Congrats.

 

Tiffany was a bit worried for Yoona upon seeing her reply. She thought Yoona must be feeling a bit under the weather today since she hasn’t been in a good mood since morning.

“What did they say?” Yuri hugged Tiffany from the back and rested her chin on Tiffany’s shoulder.

“Jessica congratulated me and she was happy for me. Yoona just replied a short form of ‘Congratulation’. I’m quite worried about her… She hasn’t been in a good mood since morning.”

“Don’t worry. I’ll ask her what happen if she goes to the gym tomorrow.”

Yuri reassured Tiffany and planted a kiss on her forehead. Yuri then sent Tiffany home as they both have work the next day.

What will Yoona do when she sees Tiffany tomorrow?

 

~*~*~

All I ask for is your comment! :D