Chapter 16

FML: Feel My Love

Ding Dong.

‘Must be Yuri!’

‘Baby!’

‘Here ya go. Your jajjangmyun.’

‘Thank you.’

Yuri went to Yoona’s house to deliver jajjangmyun for her. Yoona had been craving it for days and she told Yuri she can’t sleep if she doesn’t get to fulfil her craving tonight. So Yuri was her delivery girl that night.

They were in yoona’s room, Yuri was watching Yoona eat. How Yoona stuffs the noodles into , how Yoona became an alligator when it comes to eating food. Thankfully Yoona loves working out. If not she can’t imagine how Yoona would look like now. But she was certain that one thing won’t change – and it’s her love for Yoona.

‘I realised we always deliver food for each other. Ha ha…’

‘I can always do it for you.’

‘Nah, I don’t want you to be too tired.’

‘It’s my job.’

‘Did you drink alcohol?’ Yoona smelled Yuri’s shirt and it reek of the alcohol. Yuri was feeling a little tired so she went to the club.

‘I did… Tell you something, the girls that are really y and hot. They were even doing striptease in front of me! Ha ha!’

‘Then you go ahead and find those girls and sleep with them! Why bother coming to me when you can have a good time with them?!’

Yuri realised she had gone a little overboard but she loves seeing Yoona jealous, Yoona looks ultra cute when her jealous mode is on.

‘Is my baby jealous? He he…’

‘No. Go away.’

‘Don’t worry, the girls there are of course not as hot as you, not as y as you. Why would I go flirt other girls when I have such a perfect girl by my side? I won’t! I only love you, please believe me.’

‘Okay… You can stop your sweet talking now…’

Yuri caressed Yoona’s cheeks and looked deep into her eyes. She kissed Yoona on her lips softly and then slowly asking for entrance into Yoona’s mouth. The latter granted her the access and Yuri’s tongue went exploring every part of .

Yoona’s hand went under Yuri’s top and her hands are roaming around Yuri’s toned abs as she moaned into Yuri’s mouth.

Yoona raised her arms, telling Yuri to take off her top. Yuri stopped kissing Yoona, ‘are your parents in?’

‘They will be spending a night at the villa my dad bought.’

With that, Yuri went ahead and took off Yoona’s top. She unhooked Yoona’s bra and Yoona blushed a little as Yuri looked at her bosoms. Yuri was also toples and she kissed Yoona again. This time her hands were massaging Yoona’s s, turning Yoona on more.

Yuri planted sloppy kisses on Yoona’s forehead, nose, cheeks, neck and now finally reaching Yoona’s twin peaks. She was nibbling and Yoona’s . Yoona arched her back as she felt the sensations Yuri was giving her.

Yuri slipped her hands under Yoona’s shorts but she stopped there. Yoona looked at Yuri with a puzzled face.

‘Yoona… I’m sorry… I…don’t think we can get to that stage yet…’

‘Shh… I understand. What you gave me just now was amazing. I’ve never felt like this before. Come here.’

Yuri covered their bodies with Yoona’s blanket and Yuri snuggled on Yoona’s bossom.

‘Don’t stress yourself Yuri. I know you’re undergoing a lot of stress in your work recently. You are such a silly girl. This relationship doesn’t only involve you, you know? I’m here for you so why can’t you tell me when you are stressed? I’m always the one who’s complaining and whining to you. I know I always have someone by my side and I want YOU to know that you always have someone by your side too and that someone is me.’

‘Yoona…’

‘Let me talk,’ Yoona put her finger on Yuri’s lips and continued, ‘you don’t like to burden people but I’m your girlfriend. I should carry your burden with you. Why do you always get to carry my burden for me and I can’t carry yours for you? You are so unfair! Next time, if you are stressed, unhappy, sad, bothered, feeling lousy, I want you to tell me and complain to me like how you would to Taeyeon. I am not just your girlfriend; I’m also your best friend, your workout partner and any person you wished for.’

‘I love you Yoona… I really do… You have no idea how much I love you…’

‘I love you too Yuri.’

That night, the both of them slept in each other’s embrace.

 

~*~*~

 

The clock is ticking and Taeyeon, Tiffany, Yuri, Yoona, Jessica, Krystal and her parents are waiting for their last guest – Sunny Lee. She’s late for almost an hour now and no one could reach her. Jessica was almost going to explode.

Ding Dong!

Behind the door was a cute little girl with a cucumber printed shirt.

‘Sunny Lee! You are so late!’

‘Jessica, don’t be rude to our guest.’

‘I know right. Jessica always has something against me! Hee hee…’

Taeyeon spanked Sunny’s and pulled her to her side, ‘Bunny! Apologise for being late and sit down!’

‘I’m sorry for being late, please forgive me!’ Sunny bowed 90 degrees and then continued to talk, ‘I have a good reason! I heard from Taeyeonie that omoni—’ Jessica cut off her, ‘who told you to call my mom omoni?!’

Her mom stopped her, ‘Jessica…’

‘That omoni loves pets! So I carefully and specially chose one for you! Guess what is it!’

‘A dog perhaps?’ Jessica’s dad said.

‘Deng! Wrong!’

‘A maomao!’ Jessica’s little sister said.

‘Nah! He he.’

‘Maybe… a bunny?’

‘You’re right! It’s a beautiful little bunny!’

Sunny took out the bunny from the small cage and everyone admired the little bunny.

‘Soonkyu, this bunny resembles you!’ Tiffany said.

YoonYul snatched the bunny from Sunny’s hands, ‘let us see! Let us see!’

‘Omoni, is she beautiful?’

‘She certainly is.’

‘Sica, next time you see this bunny, you will think of me!’

Jessica replied lazily, ‘okay… okay…’

Dinner was good, they ate to their hearts’ content and Jessica was happy that Sunny finally didn’t eat any food with cucumbers in it.

Yoona, Yuri and Sunny left first. Krystal was cutting fruits and Taeyeon went to help her. Jessica and Tiffany were at the living room.

At the kitchen, Taeyeon was finding the right time to apologise to Krystal.

‘Krystal, I’m sorry. I truly am.’

‘You’ve grown so much and you’ve changed so much, Taeyeon.’ Krystal smiled.

‘Should I consider that a bad change?’

‘No, it’s a good one. Don’t worry, I’ve already moved on from the past. To be honest, that moment when you left me was really painful to me. But I’m glad that I’ve moved on. Aren’t you happy for me?’

‘Of course I am. I would feel guilty if you don’t get yourself a girlfriend forever because of me.’

‘Speaking of girlfriend, I have one. Her name’s Amber and I’ll bring her to see you next time.’

‘Sure. Glad you found someone you love.’

‘Yes, if not, I’ll probably be clinging onto you for as long as I can.’

The 2 girls threw their heads back and laughed loudly.

Jessica and Tiffany heard their laughter from the living room and were glad that they weren’t awkward anymore.

After having the fruits, Taeny left and were walking hand in hand on the streets. Some girls were whistling at Tiffany and they even eyed her from top to toe. Taeyeon wrapped her arms around Tiffany’s waist protectively and pulled her to walk faster.

‘Taeyeonie~ don’t have to be so possessive and jealous~’

‘Are you telling me you love the attention that you are getting from the random girls?’

‘Taeyeon, why are you so worked up? I’m just saying there’s no point in getting jealous over this type of thing.’

‘So I don’t even have a single right to get jealous when other girls are ogling my girlfriend’s body?’

‘You know what Kim Taeyeon, I’m so done talking to you!’

‘TIFFANY! WAIT!’

‘Leave me alone!’

‘Fine! I don’t care anymore!’

Does Taeyeon really not going to care about Tiffany anymore? Or was it just the anger in her?

~*~*~

Please remember to leave a comment~^^