Chapter 7

FML: Feel My Love

It’s been a week since Tiffany and Taeyeon got together and Yuri still doesn’t know what is happening. She’s getting busy with her gym centre and didn’t have much time for Tiffany and that gives the girl more time with Taeyeon.

Yuri started getting suspicious over Tiffany. She’s been avoiding Yuri’s kisses whenever they meet. Usually before they part, Yuri would give Tiffany a forehead kiss. Tiffany loves it whenever people give her forehead kiss but now, Tiffany would kiss Yuri’s cheek instead of letting her kiss her forehead.

Yuri blamed herself for drifting away from Tiffany. She wants to spend more time with Tiffany but the latter kept saying she’s not free.

However, Yoona and Yuri had been hanging out very often. Yoona would go to the gym and then they would eat dinner together since it was late every time Yoona finished doing her workout and Yuri was just getting ready to knock off. They definitely had gotten closer.

“Fany!” Yoona shouted as she walks out from the locker room, getting ready to start work again after having her lunch.

“Hello babyyoong!” Tiffany flashed her eyesmile.

“You look so happy recently, tell me about it!” Yoona pester Tiffany but the eye smiling girl refuse to say anything.

“Oh Fany! Your girlfriend is here!” Yoona pointed at Yuri who was walking in with a bouquet of flowers on her hand.

“I won’t interrupt your lovey dovey moments then!” Yoona skipped to the back of the kitchen while Tiffany looks at Yuri awkwardly.

“Tiff, this is for you.” Yuri handed the flowers to Tiffany, she wanted to plant a kiss on Tiffany’s forehead but the girl moved backwards. Yuri thought it might be because they’re in a café and customers might come in anytime.

“T—Thanks babe, but you don’t have to spend money on these things.” Tiffany put the flowers on the counter.

“But you love it whenever I give you pink roses, remember? You dislike them now?” Yuri asked, looking puzzled at the sudden change from Tiffany.

“Yea… I kinda dislike it now since the roses will wilt in a few days.”

“Oh… Okay, then I won’t give them to you anymore next time.” Yuri smiled, but her smile was identical to an apologetic one.

Tiffany was going to walk to the kitchen but she felt a pair of arms hugging her waist. Yuri was snuggling on Tiffany’s shoulders.

“Baby, I feel so far away from you now. I’m sorry if I’ve done anything wrong.. Please, just please stop avoiding me. It hurts so much. It almost feels like I don’t know you anymore. Please, I love you a lot.”

Yuri cried and Tiffany felt so sorry, she shook off Yuri’s arms and ran to the back of the restaurant. Yuri was clueless as to Tiffany’s sudden change in attitude. Yuri had reflected on herself, but she did nothing wrong, she was certain about it.

Yoona saw the girl ran past her, she followed Tiffany and found the girl sitting on the floor hugging her knees while crying.

“Tiffany, what is wrong?” Yoona waste no more time and hugged Tiffany tightly while rubbing her back in a circular motion.

“You can tell me anything, you know that right?” Yoona brushed Tiffany’s hair.

“Yoong…”

“Yea? You don’t cry easily. When you cry, something must have hit you hard. So tell me, I can help you.”

“I… I cheated on Yuri…”

“What?! You cheated on Yuri? What do you mean?”

“I cheated on Yuri with Taeyeon…”

“Taeyeon?! Isn’t she Yuri’s best friend?! Oh God, how can the both of you do this? I thought you loved Yuri with all your heart Fany!” Yoona was angry at both Tiffany and Taeyeon but Tiffany only cried harder.

“End it soon, Tiffany. You do know that cheating on someone who’s in a relationship with you is bad. It hurts a lot.”

“But… I love Taeyeon, Yoona..”

“THEN WHAT ABOUT YURI?! DO YOU NOT LOVE HER?!”

Yoona realised she startled Tiffany; she looked at Tiffany with her angelic eyes again and then hug her.

She decided to bring Tiffany home first and they’ll discuss about this soon. Tiffany told her not to breathe a single word to Yuri. Yoona nodded but she was really worried about Yuri’s reactions if she finds out about this.

 

~*~*~

 

Yuri was sitting at the area where they’re lifting weights. She was sitting down there like a lost kid. Just then Yoona walked in and saw nobody at the receptionist counter. She heard someone calling her name and realised it was one of the trainers pointing at Yuri.

Yoona sighed, remembering that Yuri is no longer the one that Tiffany loves now. She walked over to her with a packet of rice.

“I heard you haven’t eaten yet. You need to eat something.” Yoona put the packet of rice next to Yuri.

“It’s okay; I don’t have any appetite now.”

“Life goes on Yuri..”

“I just need some time alone. I’m actually quite upset now. Not at Tiffany but at myself. I’m upset at myself for making Tiffany so sad. I’m upset at myself for not knowing what is wrong with us.”

Yoona almost broke down when Yuri told her why is she upset. Instead of thinking why Tiffany is avoiding her, she is blaming herself. Yoona pulled Yuri into a tight hug. She knew Yuri needs that the most now.

Soon, Yuri and Yoona found themselves standing in front of the mall. Yoona dragged Yuri to the shopping mall and said that there’s sales going on.

“Let’s forget everything and concentrate on shopping, alright?!” Yoona made a rock sign and Yuri laughed, for the first time today.

They went to the soft toys shop first and Yoona immediately ran to the LINE pillows section while Yuri goes to the Rilakkuma section.

“Yuri! Come here! This looks exactly like you!” Yoona showed Yuri the BROWN pillow.”

“Yah! I actually wanted to buy you this super cute Rilakkuma but just forget it!” Yuri pouted and pretended to be angry. She put back to soft toy onto the rack and stomped to the other sections.

“I’m just kidding Yuri! Hehehehe you look really cute when you are angry! You should get angry more often!” Just another joke from Im Choding..

“Psh! Let’s go pay! You’re buying me BROWN pillow, period!” Yuri dragged Yoona with the BROWN pillow while she grabs the Rilakkuma soft toy to the counter.

“Here, yours!” They both exchanged their soft toys.

Yuri and Yoona next went to the arcade, all because of Yoona’s idea. They spent a total of $200 there just by playing some stupid games.

“Shall we go home?” Yoona asked while stretching her neck.

“Are you tired? I feel like taking a stroll at the park.” Yuri said.

“Sure, I’ll accompany you!”

“If you’re tired then it’s fine, I can go on my own.” Yuri showed a tired smile.

“Nah, it’s dangerous for you to go to the park alone since it’s dark outside now.”

Yoona cling onto Yuri and they both walked to the park together.

‘Yuri, I’m so glad that I can make you smile so many times today…’

 

~*~*~

 

Tiffany was at her apartment, waiting for Taeyeon to arrive. She asked if Taeyeon could go over to her place because she was feeling upset and the latter told her she would sprint there.

A few minutes later, Taeyeon opened the door using the spare key Tiffany gave her and rushed to Tiffany immediately.

Tiffany looked like a lost puppy, sitting on the couch crying her eyes out. Her eyes were bloodshot red and really puffy.

“Babe, don’t cry. Tell me what happened.” Taeyeon brushed Tiffany’s hair to make her feel better.

“I… Told Yoona about us…”

“And then? Did she scold you?”

“No… She told me to end our relationship soon and go back to Yuri…”

“Tiffany, I’m sorry that I have to make you go through this. I rather I’m the one that Yuri is going to hate when she finds out about us.”

“Tae… Don’t say that, please… I’m the one that is ruining your friendship with Yuri.”

“I can’t let you go through any of this anymore. Let’s tell Yuri tomorrow. I don’t care if she’ll kill the both of us or whatever. I don’t want to see you cry every day. I don’t want to see you going through the same thing over and over again. I want to hold your hand, kiss you, calling you my girlfriend in the public, not secretly. So let’s tell Yuri tomorrow.”

“Tae.. Are you really sure about this?”

“Yes.”

Taeyeon planted a kiss on Tiffany’s forehead. She can’t think anymore right now. She just doesn’t want to see Tiffany being so sad. If she is going to be hated by Yuri, then so be it. Taeyeon just doesn’t want Tiffany to be in a hard spot.

 

~*~*~

They're going to tell Yuri :o

Comments please! ^^