Chapter 4

FML: Feel My Love

It was hard for me to update because I don't know what do you think of the last chapter since no one commented :C Don't be a silent reader please! 


The next day Yuri received a text message from Tiffany telling her Yoona ignoring her for the whole of the day, not even speaking a word to her.

 

From: T

Bb, Yoona is going to the gym now and she haven’t talked to me for the whole day :c

 

To: T

Don’t worry baby, I’ll try to ask her later on ^^ Focus on your work and I’ll bring you Tiffy Special later!

 

From: T

:C

 

After Yuri locked her phone and put it in the drawer, the bell to the door rang and it was Yoona walking in with a grumpy look.

“Yoona, are you okay? Tiff told me that you haven’t talked to her for the whole day. Did she do something wrong?”

“What the heck? Does she need to tell you everything?”

“Yoona, why are you so angsty? You can tell me anything, we are friends. Tiffany is just worried about you.”

“Okay, I’m sorry for raising my voice. Nothing is wrong with me. It’s just… I’m on period and I’m really sensitive when I’m on period.” Yoona quickly cover it up with a lie.

“Okay… Just make sure you don’t over exert, okay?” Yuri pat on Yoona’s head and went to help other people in the gym.

Yoona wanted to be angry at Yuri but everything she does makes her heart flutter and she can no longer be angry at her. She’s angry at everything right now. Angry at Tiffany for being with Yuri, angry that she couldn’t be Yuri’s girl, angry at how things have become now.

Yuri is really a sweet girl; she attracts quite a number of girls, but she didn’t like any of them and claims that the right girl is not any one of them.

Yoona started off with sit ups first then follow by jogging and then lastly weight lifting.

She already 200 lifts and refused to rest. One of the trainers told her to take a break and drink some water but Yoona said she’s fine and wants to do more.

“Yuri, Yoona-ssi refuse to rest, she already did 200 lifts. She will injure herself.”

“Don’t worry, leave it to me.”

Yuri went over to Yoona and smiled at the silly girl.

“Yoona, that’s enough. Let’s call it for a day.” Yuri took the weight lifts away from Yoona and put it back on the shelves.

“Isn’t it MY freedom to do whatever I want in this gym?” Yoona rolled her eyes as she wipes her sweat with a towel.

“Yoona, don’t be silly. I know you like working out but working out too much will injure your muscles.”

“Stop telling me what to do. I’m not a kid anymore.”

“Yoona—“

Even before Yuri can say anything, Yoona went to the toilet to pack her stuffs.

It was finally time to knock off and Yuri locked the door to the gym safely before she goes to Tiffany’s workplace.

Yuri was driving and when it was red light, she texted Tiffany telling Yoona about this afternoon.

 

To: T

Tiff, Yoona told me she’s on her period that’s why she is so angsty. She’s quite sensitive though, even threw tantrums at me. Everything will be alright baby

 

From: T

Omg, I am so sorry Yul… : ( please come quickly! I need you here…

 

Yuri put her phone aside and focused on driving. She went to Taeyeon’s restaurant first since she needs to get Tiffy Special from her best friend. Yuri should really learn how to make Tiffy Special on her own so that she can make it anytime for Tiffany.

“Tiff!” Yuri looked for Tiffany as soon as she arrives and was greeted by a hug from her princess.

“Baby, what happened? Don’t cry.” Yuri asked when she felt her shoulder getting wet.

“I am so scared…”

“Why? I’m here so don’t be scared. I’ll protect you with my life.”

“I felt like I did something wrong but I don’t know what I did wrong… Yoona had been avoiding me ever since I told her I’m dating you.”

“Didn’t I tell you Yoona is on her period? She’ll be fine after her menstrual cycle finishes. C’mon! I brought Tiffy Special for you! Smile for me?”

Tiffany wiped her tears and smiled for Yuri. Tiffany have yet to finish some dishes so Yuri told her to sit and eat her dessert while she goes to the back and do the dishes for Tiffany.

Having a perfect girlfriend like Yuri, what else can Tiffany ask for?

 

~*~*~

 

“Yoong, what happened to you?! Why are you drinking so much?!” Jessica saw the younger girl downing another cup of beer when she arrives.

Yoona called Jessica over because she has no one to talk to. Tiffany is with Yuri and only Jessica is available.

“Sica, tell me. Am I not good enough compared to Tiffany?!” Yoona said, she was already drunk by then.

“What do you mean? Did Fany make you angry?”

“She’s a thief!”

“Yoona, please make it clear. I don’t want to misunderstand Tiffany.”

Compared to Yoona, Jessica is more calm and understanding. She will make sure she knows everything; she will make sure she knows the whole situation from both Tiffany’s side and Yoona’s side before concluding whose fault it is.

“She stole what’s mine… Sica, how can she do this to me?!”

“God damn it Yoona, just spill out everything!” Jessica can be quite impatient sometimes.

“I have a crush on Yuri…” Yoona said and then ordered another cup of large beer.

“Huh? Yuri played with your feelings?! Motherfather!”

“Sica! No! Don’t hurt Yuri! She doesn’t know that I like her…”

“So the whole situation is…”

After 2 rounds of explaining, Jessica still couldn’t understand what Yoona was trying to say so she brought her to the toilet and splash water on Yoona to make her sober up. Yoona did and now she is very awake and sober.

Yoona explained everything in details to Jessica and the shorter girl found out that Yoona is just being childish and immature.

“BabyYoong, how can you put things like this? Oh my…” Jessica laughed and pinched Yoona’s cheek.

“I really like her okay!”

“But she doesn’t… Didn’t you tell me she only has her eyes set on Tiffany? Yoona, congratulate them… Don’t make things hard for Yuri.”

“Do I really have to let go of Yuri…?” Tears rolled down Yoona’s cheek and Jessica hugged her silly dongsaeng.

After the crying session, Jessica sent Yoona home and decided to call Tiffany out the next day and tell her everything. Yoona can’t be crying like this every day and avoid Tiffany. Yuri would be in a hard spot and she would think that she’s the one that causes Tiffany and Yoona’s friendship to break.

~*~*~

Please don't be a silent reader and comment okay? :c