Chapter 15

FML: Feel My Love

Yuri was sitting on a swing at a park while waiting for Yoona. Yoona said she wants to give Yuri something and told her to wait at the park. While waiting for Yoona, Yuri was calling out the latter’s name.

“Yoona~ Yoona~ Yoona~ Yoona~”

“Yuri~~”

“Yoong! I missed you!”

“I missed you too.”

“What do you want to give me?”

“What is it? I’m so excited!”

Yuri looked at Yoona with her puppy eyes looking like a kid getting her new toy.

“This!”

“Ramyun?!”

“Yes! Do you not like it?”

“Uh uh. I don’t like it. But for you, I will like it!”

This was the first time Yoona cooked in her entire life. She has never cooked for someone before, not even when her mom is sick. But for Yuri, she stepped into the kitchen and the stove on her own for the first time.

Yoona saw how happy Yuri was while eating the ramyun. Yoona was happy too and she hoped she can see Yuri smile like this every day.

“You hungry? Want to share with me?”

“You eat. I ate some at home.”

The rest of the afternoon was just them chatting with each other, showing each other pictures of their families. Sometimes Yuri would tease Yoona and the deer would smack Yuri’s head.

Although Yuri is older than Yoona, the girl would still obey whatever Yoona said or told her. And to her, age is just a number.

“Let’s send you home, Yoona baby! You have to work tomorrow.”

“You always send me home, when will I get the chance to send you home?”

“This is my job; you are not supposed to steal it!”

“Childish.”

Not long after, they had reached Yoona’s doorstep. Yuri gave Yoona a long loving kiss on the lips before separating for oxygen.

“Go in.”

Yoona gestured Yuri to go closer and whispered something to her, “my mom likes you a lot and she tells me to bring you home some time.”

Yoona went in, leaving a shocked Yuri. How did her mom even know what kind of a girl Yuri is? How can she trust Yuri even before meeting her? How?

 

~

“So when are you going to bring your girlfriend home?”

“Soon, mom. I’m not sure if she’s ready or not.”

“Well, I have an idea but I need you to cooperate with me.”

“Hm?”

“You’re meeting her later aren’t you?”

“Yes..”

“Bring me along too, but don’t worry, I’ll hide somewhere and observe her. That way, I can see her real personality and what kind of a girl she really is.”

“Wow! This is brilliant mom! Okay let’s go!”

“Pabo, I haven’t changed yet!”

“Mom~ Hurry up! She’s waiting for me already.”

“You brat! You don’t even rush when I’m waiting for you!”

“He he.”

After observing Yuri for awhile, Mrs Im went back, knowing Yuri is definitely a great girl. She then texted her daughter telling her what she feels about Yuri.

 

To: Im-YoonA

Im Yoong! Yuri is a great girl, cherish her a lot! Bring her home some time and tell her I like her a lot ;)

 

~

 

~*~*~

 

Tiffany was in a car with a guy in front of Taeyeon’s restaurant. She kissed the guy goodbye and stepped out from his red Range Rover. Taeyeon saw everything while she was cleaning the table and she starts cursing the guy whom Tiffany kissed.

Why did Tiffany kiss him? Taeyeon, you have to trust Tiffany! She is not cheating on you!

“Hello! I’ve brought some snacks for you guys! Share it among yourselves!” Tiffany passed the bag of cupcakes and pies to one of the workers and gave Taeyeon her special bag of snack.

“Taengoo~? You don’t like Donuts?”

“Uh… I like it.”

“Something is bothering you?”

“Nah…”

“Taeyeonie… Tell me…”

“TaeTae!”

A voice reached their ears and it was Sunny who’s eating a cucumber inside the kitchen. She came out and felt that the atmosphere was tense.

“Did I… Came at the wrong timing?”

“No, bunny. It’s a bit busy at the back so I have to go in now. Sunny, take care of Tiffany for now.”

“Okay…”

Once Taeyeon goes into the kitchen, Tiffany pulled Sunny to sit down at a table and went ahead and asks her questions as to why Taeyeon is so moody.

“Hm… Nothing is wrong though, I can’t think of any reasons. That kid was even bragging to me about how you always buy snacks for her and her workers. She twisted my ears just because I said it’s no big deal! She was really excited…”

“That’s weird… The moment I came in, she’s already like this. Sunny, please help me…”

“I’ll get her to talk to you. Wait here.”

A few moments later, Taeyeon was seen dragging out by Sunny, “leave everything to me in the kitchen, go talk to Tiffany. She is really worried. Do not be stubborn and do not be a kid at this moment.”

“Taeyeon… Tell me what is wrong.”

“I… I saw you kissing a guy in a car just now. I got really upset. For a moment I thought you cheated on me and told myself to have trust and faith in you but I couldn’t do it…”

“You mean the guy in a Range Rover?”

“Yes…”

“HA HA HA! Taeyeon! That guy is my brother, Leo! We are really close to each other! You’re such a cutie pie Taeng… He He…”

“Y—your brother??”

“Yes! He is my brother! Leo Oppa came back from overseas today!”

“Oh… I’m sorry Tiffany…”

“Don’t be sorry! I’m happy because you’re jealous, that tells me you care a lot for me!”

“Hee hee…”

“I got myself a cute girlfriend!”

The rest of the afternoon was just Tiffany and Taeyeon having their sweet little moments at the most corner of the restaurant. Sunny handled the whole restaurant on her own this afternoon. It was pretty normal since Sunny knew almost everything, or everything about the restaurant. They were best friends for 10 years.

“Tiffany? Are you in?”

“She is with Taeyeon. I am in!”

Sunny replied to Jessica and took a bite of the fresh cucumber she is eating right in front of Jessica. The taller girl almost fainted.

Sunny then burped into Jessica’s face. The smell made Jessica really want to vomit so she went out of the restaurant for some fresh air because apparently the prankster will make her go crazy.

“Okay Sunny, that’s enough! Naughty bunny.”

Tiffany spanked Sunny’s and attend to Jessica who was still inhaling fresh air.

Sunny jumped in front of Jessica again, “Hi Jessica!”

Jessica stepped backwards and held her hands over .

“Don’t worry, I ate the mint sweet!”

Why can’t I seem to be angry with this hyperactive kid? Something is wrong with me…

“Why are you here Jessi?” Tiffany asked.

“I’m here to inform Taeyeon about the date and time. Krys would be free this coming Saturday and my parents would like to invite you all to a dinner at my house.”

“Okay. I’ll tell Taeyeon about it.”

“Wait wait, am I invited too?” Sunny looked at Jessica with puppy eyes.

“Urgh. Yes, unfortunately for me. There’s one very strict rule in my house.

“Hm?”

“Strictly no cucumbers.”

The 3 girls threw their heads back and laughed.

~*~*~

Please comment and let me know your opinion! ^_^

Your comments mean a lot to me!