Chapter 6

FML: Feel My Love

Hello c: it's Friday!!! :DDD


“Jessi! What’s up? I have work to do.” Tiffany sat across Jessica in the café she’s working at. Jessica told her she’ll be coming over and told Tiffany to free herself for the next 2 hours for them to catch up.

“Have you told your boss to free you for 2 hours?”

“Yep! You want to order anything to eat?”

“I’ll have the usual.”

Tiffany went to the kitchen to get their orders so that they can have lunch too while chatting. It was really sudden for them to catch up since Tiffany was always busy and didn’t have time to meet her.

“Here you go Jessi~” Tiffany put the plate of pasta in front of Jessica.

The two good friends were chatting while eating and time flew past quickly. Jessica finished her food and decided to tell Tiffany about Yoona.

“Tiffany, I have something to tell you.” Jessica said, giving out a cold aura.

“Woah, don’t say that Jessi, it’s scary.” Tiffany became serious.

“Yoona… She is in love with Yuri.”

“WHAT?! You mean my Kwon Yuri?!” Tiffany was shocked; her food almost came out of her nose.

“Yes. Kwon Yuri, your girlfriend.”

“Oh gosh… I didn’t know… No wonder Yoona had been giving me cold shoulders.. She must be feeling so upset right now. Jessi, how is she?” Tiffany was on the verge of crying. She felt so guilty towards Yoona.

“Don’t worry, Tiff. She is fine. I talked some sense into her and she is willing to be friends with Yuri.”

“Still, I feel so bad.”

“Don’t be. Tell Yuri about this when you meet her, okay?”

“Thanks for telling me this, Jessi. Please take good care of Yoona.”

“I will. You take care of yourself.”

They bid goodbye and Jessica left. Tiffany also went back to work.

The café was empty at the moment and Tiffany was at the back cleaning the plates. She then heard someone talking so she went out to look who it was.

“Hi? Excuse me? Anybody here?”

“Oh Taeyeon it’s you!” Tiffany gave Taeyeon a hug and pulled her to sit at one of the tables.

‘I want to hug you more…’

“I’m not disturbing you, right…?”

“Nah, no customers!” Tiffany showed her eyesmile which melted Taeyeon’s heart.

“I’m wondering… If you want to have dinner tonight with me? I mean… I don’t like eating dinner alone.” Taeyeon pouted.

“Auwww… Let’s bring Yuri along!” Tiffany took out her phone and gave Yuri a phone call.

‘Can’t I have dinner with you alone…? Sigh.’

 

“Yul! Want to have dinner tonight with me and Taeyeon?”

“Baby, we are having some problems with the equipments and I have to wait for the mechanics to come, can’t join you guys! Have fun with Taeyeon alright?”

“Okay then… Remember to eat your dinner if not I’ll spank you!”

“I will, I love you babe!”

“Love you too…”

 

Tiffany hung up and Taeyeon sort of guessed that Yuri can’t make it for dinner. She was secretly celebrating in her heart that she can have dinner with Tiffany alone tonight, though she know it’s wrong to do that.

“So… I guess dinner will only be the two of us then!”

 

~*~*~

 

Taeyeon brought Tiffany to a fancy restaurant to have dinner. It has many pink decorations inside and Taeyeon was sure that the taller girl would definitely love it. The waiter brought them to their reserved seat and Taeyeon had already ordered their foods.

“Taeyeon, this place is beautiful!”

“I know you’ll love it! Hehe.” Taeyeon giggled and her cheek dimple was shown which Tiffany finds it absolutely cute.

They had their dinner and Taeyeon suggested taking a walk at the Han Bridge which is just down the street. Tiffany cling onto Taeyeon, it’s always a habit to Tiffany. They really look like a couple from the back.

Taeyeon stopped walking and faced Tiffany. She took out a small box from her pocket and took Tiffany’s hand.

“T—Taeyeon, what are you doing?”

“Tiffany, this is for you.” Taeyeon handed Tiffany a necklace with a small heartshape hung on it.

“Wow, it must be expensive.” Tiffany said and looked closer at the heartshape. It has Taeyeon’s name on it.

“Why is there your name on it?”

“I have your name on mine too.” Taeyeon showed her necklace to Tiffany and the taller girl was blushing.

“Pabo, it’s our friendship necklace.” Taeyeon winked. Tiffany never seen Taeyeon wink before but she found it quite attractive.

“Tiffany…”

Taeyeon cupped Tiffany’s chin and looked into her eyes. They were both looking into each other’s eyes, don’t know what for, but they stayed in that position for a long time.

Taeyeon was moving closer to Tiffany’s face, at first Tiffany moved further but Taeyeon pulled her closer. She had her arms on Tiffany’s waist now. The gap between their faces are smaller, soon they found themselves tasting each other’s lips.

They know it was wrong. Taeyeon know it was wrong to be doing this, to be stealing her best friend’s girlfriend. Tiffany knows it was wrong to cheat on Yuri. She loves Yuri a lot but if she was to answer if she loves Taeyeon, she doesn’t know.

She’s not taking Yuri for granted, but the feeling Taeyeon gave her was totally different from what Yuri gave her. Did she finally realised something?

After breaking the kiss, they both hugged each other tightly. Tiffany was crying because she committed a big sin – cheating on Yuri. That’s the worst thing a person in a relationship can do. The pain is unbearable. Tiffany knew it. But at this point of time, she realised she’s falling in love with Taeyeon, just right after the kiss.

“Tiffany, I’m sorry. I made you cheat on Yuri. I hurt my best friend.”

“We’ll find a way to tell Yuri about this, okay?”

 

~*~*~

 

“Boss, this girl hasn’t been coming for a few months now and her 3 months membership ends today. Should I inform her to renew it?”

“No need. Set this membership to lifetime membership.” Yuri said. It was Yoona that they were talking about.

Yuri knew about Yoona having a crush on her from Tiffany and she feels sorry towards Yoona as she treats her like her little sister, nothing more. She called Yoona, hoping that she will talk to her.

It was afternoon, Yuri arrived home late last night because some of the equipments are having problems and the mechanic finished fixing them at past midnight, she didn’t even have time to contact Tiffany and hoping she is fine. Yuri arrived at work late today too.

“Hello. Yoona, you free to have lunch together?”

“Sure. See you at the restaurant down the street from your gym centre.”

“See you there.”

Yuri went to change to another outfit and head to the restaurant Yoona was talking about.

“Hey, Yoona.” Yuri sat across Yoona.

“Are you feeling okay?” Yuri asked as soon as she sits down.

“Yeah. You? Is everything okay with Tiffany?” Yoona asked and showed her angelic smile.

“Yes. I’m terribly sorry, Yoona. For giving you the wrong idea.”

“No worries. I’m good now. It’s just me. Anyway, just remember I’ll always be here if you need me.”

They smiled at each other and ordered their foods. The dinner was great; they talk about everything and anything like old friends that haven’t met for decades.

 

~*~*~

 

“I’m glad I know how to make Tiffy Special!” Taeyeon giggled, Tiffany was backhugging her. They were in Taeyeon’s apartment. They both took a day off from their work to spend time with each other.

“Yay! Then I can eat it every day!” Tiffany cheered like a little kid.

“No! If you eat this every day, you’ll turn into a pig!”

“A pink pig it is!” Tiffany walked out of the kitchen and to the living room. Taeyeon focused on making the Tiffy Special dessert for her girlfriend.

Taeyeon joined Tiffany at the couch with the bowl of dessert. Taeyeon embraced Tiffany while she’s eating and sometimes Tiffany would feed Taeyeon. They enjoyed spending time with each other and never once Yuri crossed both of their minds. That’s how much they love each other.

 

~*~*~

Oh no... TaeNy cheated on Yuri.. 

Is it too fast? lol

Please comment and let me know your opinions ^.^