Chapter 8

FML: Feel My Love

Tiffany was spacing out at the kitchen that she didn’t realise Yoona was calling for her. She was thinking about what Taeyeon said last night about telling Yuri about them. Yuri is an amazing girl and Tiffany didn’t want to hurt her.

“FANY!” YoonA screamed into Tiffany’s ear.

“O—OMO!” Tiffany covered her ears and then put her hands down.

“Have you broken up with TaeYeon?”

“N—no… YoonA, I couldn’t…”

“Why?!” YoonA raised her voice and Tiffany hates on the YoonA she is facing right now. She is so scary and strict.

“I… I love TaeYeon, YoonA…”

“You do know that you will hurt Yuri, right?”

“I know… YoonA, don’t force me anymore.. TaeYeon and I have decided to break the news to Yuri later.”

“Tiffany, you won’t want to see how I turn if I see Yuri cry because of you two. You do know that I cherish Yuri a lot and I will do anything to protect that innocent girl.”

“YoonA, I can only say I’m sorry.”

YoonA slammed the table as Tiffany walks out of the kitchen. She is thinking of what she can do to make TaeYeon and Tiffany break up so that Tiffany can go back to Yuri.

 

~*~*~

 

“Ttae Ttae!” Yuri walked into TaeYeon’s restaurant and whistled while walking to the counter.

“Taeyeon-ssi is in the kitchen.” One of the worker told Yuri and the tanned skin girl nodded.

“Ttae Ttae!” Yuri scared TaeYeon from the back.

“AHHHH UMMA!”

“HAHAAH AGAIN! YOU CALLED FOR YOUR UMMA AGAIN!”

“Psh. What brings you here~?”

“I’m here for— oh, how do you know I’m going to ask you to make Tiffy Special for me? No wonder we are best friends!” Yuri planted a kiss on TaeYeon’s cheek.

Taeyeon was making Tiffy Special because Tiffany said she wants it last night so Taeyeon woke up exceptionally early and went to the restaurant to make it. She didn’t know how to tell Yuri that she’s making it for Tiffany so she decided to let it go first.

“Well, I make just because I feel like making it. Teehee.” TaeYeon showed her cheeky smile.

TaeYeon and Yuri both walked to the café that Tiffany and YoonA was working at. Yuri was feeling excited because she gets to meet Tiffany and hope she will be happy after eating the dessert.

TaeYeon on the other hand was nervous. She was torn between lover and best friend.

“Tiff!” Yuri pushed open the glass door and greeted Tiffany with a warm hug.

“Hey.” Tiffany only smiled and looked behind her.

YoonA was feeling uneasy at the scene. Soon Yuri would become a crying mess and then there would be Tiffany and TaeYeon feeling all guilty that they had to do those to Yuri.

“Here’s your favourite.” Yuri handed Tiffany the dessert, Tiffany eyed Taeyeon and Yuri was just standing there awkwardly.

Tiffany wasn’t happy that the dessert didn’t come from Taeyeon’s hands but from Yuri’s.

The 3 of them were seated at a table while YoonA takes a break and go outside since it’s not the opening hour yet.

Tiffany was seated beside TaeYeon and Yuri opposite Tiffany.

Tiffany wasn’t eating Tiffy Special and Yuri already finds the atmosphere awkward.

“Yuri… I have something to tell you…” Taeyeon finally spoke up and Yuri turned her gaze away from Tiffany.

“Tiffany and I, we are dating. I’m sorry Yul.” Taeyeon finally spilled the beans out and had her head hung low.

Yuri was of course shocked, but she managed to hold in her tears and speak up, “so is this why Tiff had been avoiding me…? How long has it been?”

“A week..” Taeyeon replied her.

“I’m sorry, I’ll be back. Wait for me here.” Yuri ran out of the café and stayed outside the café for awhile to sort out her thoughts.

 

50 minutes passed…

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany were still waiting in the café for Yuri patiently. Neither of them spoke up, just waiting and waiting until Yuri is ready to talk to them.

Yuri finally went back into the café with her bloodshot red puffy eyes. She ran her hand through her hair and adjusted her blazer before sitting dwon.

“Tiffany, can you please let us have some time alone? I need to talk to TaeYeon.” Yuri kindly requested and Tiffany pats on TaeYeon’s shoulder before going out.

“I’m sorry, Yuri. I really am. I really can’t control my feelings for Tiffany. I hope you can forgive me.”

“First of all, I am of course sad and hurt. But don’t worry. I’m not going to be an and break you and Tiffany up,” TaeYeon looked at Yuri with wide eyes.

“Second, this was kind of expected, I just didn’t expect the person to be you. I thought it was some other girls. I just hope you won’t hurt Tiffany, okay TaeYeon? Can you promise me? Take good care of her and never make her cry.”

“Yuri, you have my promise.”

“Thirdly, Tiffany loves it when you give her roses once in a while. I gave her roses like once a week? And she was really happy. Trust me; it’s totally worth it when you see her crescent eye shapes. Tiffany LOVES Tiffy Special. It’s like a must for her to eat it after every dinner, so make sure you make Tiffy Special for her. Tiffany also loves it when you send her home. When you reach her doorstep, give her a warm hug and whisper into her ears ‘I love you baby’ and she’ll be really happy. You know, she can be insecure sometimes. Oh! And Tiffany loves it when people give her forehead kisses. She totally loves it! So give her one when you meet her and when you guys are about to part. Tiffany can really make you smile with her sweetness and silly actions!” Yuri tapped her chin with her index finger, thinking of more things.

“I think that’s pretty much about it. Now you know more about her, I entrust Tiffany to you and I hope you can take good care of her. I would say that I’m just not fated with Tiffany and you guys are the perfect much. It hurts in the beginning, but I’ll get over it. TaeYeon, promise me, don’t let these things affect us. TaeYeon please, cherish her, don’t hurt her, okay?”

“Yuri.. Must you be so angelic? You are making me feel so guilty and I’m… I’m really sorry, Yuri. I’m sorry.” TaeYeon cried after hearing all those that Yuri said. She was actually prepared for Yuri to scold her and hate on her but it was the total opposite.

“Taengoo, nothing changes. We are still best friends alright? C’mon! You can’t take care of Tiffany if you keep being such a kid!”

Yuri went out to look for Tiffany and told Taeyeon to stay there first.

“Fany come here!” Yuri gestured Tiffany to walk over and Tiffany walked there like a lost little girl.

“Now, everything is cleared. Before we break up, Tiffany, can I ask you for something?” Yuri asked.

“I’ll give you anything you want.” Tears start to form in Tiffany’s eyes.

“Can I have one last hug from you before we end everything here?”

Without saying anything, Tiffany pulled Yuri into a tight hug. Both of them finally broke down and cried. They stood there for a good 5 minutes.

“Thank you, Tiffany. I hope you’ll be happy with Taeyeon. If Taeyeon ever makes you sad, call me. I’m always ready to punch. Tell her my punches are painful and it is no joke. I’m still working out so I’m stronger than her.” Yuri joked and both of them laughed. This is what Tiffany loves about Yuri. She can make one laugh easily even if her joke was super lame and childish.

“Roger that!”

“Ah… This place would be so memorable. I should write a novel and the title would be ‘Where I broke up with my girlfriend named Tiffany.’” Tiffany smacked Yuri’s arms and the both of them went in together.

“So, everything is cleared now. Congrats guys!” Yuri stretched her hands out waiting for TaeNy to shake them.

“Yuri, thank you.” TaeYeon thanked her for a millionth time now.

“Stop thanking me you pabo!” Yuri took this chance to bully TaeYeon a lot, as expected of prankster Yul.

“Yul, you know someone had been by your side all the time…” Tiffany said, hinting something on Yuri.

“I know what to do.” Yuri winked and went out. For what?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To find YoonA of course.

 

~*~*~

Did you expect Yuri to take it so coolly? hehe.

TaeNy is together now.... next YoonYul and next....DRAMAS!

comments please ^_^