Chapter 2

FML: Feel My Love

Where are all my subscribers?!  D:


After 3 days after Tiffany knocked off, she went to Taeyeon’s restaurant for dinner, well, more like to see if Yuri’s gonna be there. The 2 girls are obviously going head over heels for each other but too shy to admit or take the first move. Yuri was obviously running around in Tiffany’s mind all the time and vice versa.

“Yoona, I’m gonna go opposite, wanna come along?” Tiffany asks, Yoona looked at her, don’t even have the slightest idea that Tiffany actually wants to see if Yuri will be there. Yoona shook her head.

“I’m going to the gym.” Yoona tied her hair into a ponytail and then went off without bidding goodbye to Tiffany.

Yoona got onto the cab and reached the gym centre. She opened the door and looked towards the reception counter, hoping to see Yuri but sadly it wasn’t Yuri but a guy trainer.

“Hi, are you a member in this gym centre?” The guy asked.

“Yes. May I know where is Yuri-ssi?”

“She went off earlier today. She said she’s gonna have early dinner though.”

“Did she tell you where she’d go for dinner?”

“Hm… I heard her say she’s gonna go to her best friend’s restaurant.”

“Must be the restaurant we went yesterday…”

Yoona’s blood boil when she let her imagination run wild; Yuri and Tiffany sitting at a table laughing, telling each other jokes, playing with each other and all sorts of things. Yoona knew Tiffany has a crush on Yuri already and she cannot lose to her but in her heart she knows that Tiffany is more attractive than her.

Yoona thanked the trainer and went to the toilet to get changed. She needs some workout to push Yuri to the back of her mind.

 

~*~*~

 

Yuri parked her car at the road side and went into her best friend’s restaurant. She was hoping to find a certain girl and there she found her, looking cutely at the menu, perhaps deciding on what to eat?

“Excuse me; may I take a seat here?” Yuri went right in front of Tiffany.

“But there are so many seats around here.” Tiffany showed her puppy eyes.

“But you’re the only one that I can see.” Yuri winked and Tiffany couldn’t take it anymore so she slaps Yuri on her arm and the tanned girl took a seat in front of Tiffany.

“What brings you here? Are you perhaps looking for me?” Yuri said playfully while Tiffany blushed.

“Yah, I came here because it’s near to my workplace. It’s just opposite though.”

“I’m gonna go look for Tae awhile, I’ll be right back! Please help me order my meal too!”

“Wait! What do you wanna eat?”

“I’ll eat anything that you order.”

With that, Yuri went to the back of the kitchen. She smiled at the worker and the worker let her in since most of them knew how close Yuri and Taeyeon are.

Yuri sneaked behind Taeyeon who was preparing some ingredients.

“BOO!”

“AH UMMA!!!!!”

“HAHAHA! You still shout for your umma when you are scared! You scaredy cat!” Yuri did a merong at Taeyeon.

“Idiot. If my finger got cut off you’ll pay!” Taeyeon pointed the knife at Yuri.

“Can you prepare some nice pink colored desserts?” Yuri became serious and asked Taeyeon.

“Why? For who?”

“It’s for Tiffany. She loves pink, right?”

“Yea. Tell me, are you interested in her?” Taeyeon asks while cutting the vegetables.

“Woah, how do you know?”

“BOTH of you are interested in each other; even a fool can see it.” Taeyeon rolled her eyes at Yuri.

“Is it THAT obvious?”

“It is THAT obvious.”

“Okay okay, just serve the dessert after we’re done with our dinner. The dessert must be special, okay?! It’s only for Tiffany.”

 

~*~*~

 

Yoona was sitting at a café waiting for the time to pass. It is passing way too slowly. She drank 2 cups of beer while staring into space.

A girl spotted Yoona and she smiled while walking towards her but Yoona didn’t seem to notice her.

“IM YOONA!”

“OMG YOU MOTHER—“ Yoona was going to curse but when she opened her eyes, she smiled and hugged the girl in front of her. “SICA!”

“Yea, you were going to curse me right?” Jessica smiled and patted on Yoona’s head.

“I’m sorry; I was just not in the mood today.”

“Why? Something bad happened?” Jessica asked worriedly, Yoona was always like a baby sister to her and Tiffany.

“It’s just… Nothing. I don’t wanna talk about it. Why are you here?” Yoona called the waiter over on behalf of Jessica.

“Ice lemon tea please.” Jessica ordered her drink and then turn back to Yoona.

“I’m just around the area and is looking for a place to dine in. You don’t have to work?”

“I knocked off earlier on and went to the gym.”

“I see… So have you met anyone that you’re interested in lately?” Jessica had asked a question that was sensitive to Yoona these few days due to her interest in Yuri.

“Nah…” Yoona lied.

“Oh gosh. Don’t tell me no one ever asked you out? I mean you’re such a hot chick!”

“Jessica!” Yoona blushed when Jessica said she was a hot chick.

“Well, what are you up to lately then?” Distraction is still the best policy.

“Yoong, you should have known since my nickname is Idle Princess.” Jessica rolled her eyes.

“Aish I knew it.”

 

~*~*~

 

Both Yuri and Tiffany finished with their foods and now Tiffany is looking through the dessert menu, deciding which one to eat. Yuri was looking back and forth at the kitchen, hoping Taeyeon would hurry with the special dessert.

“Tiff! I’ve chose the desserts. Let’s wait for Taeyeon to serve it to us.”

“How do you know which dessert I like?” Tiffany raised one of her  eyebrow and looked at Yuri cutely.

“Don’t worry, you’ll love it.”

A moment later, Taeyeon served the dessert; regular patbingsoo for Yuri and the special pink dessert for Tiffany. Tiffany’s eyes turn into crescent moon shapes upon seeing the dessert. Her eyes lit up and can’t stop smiling.

“Woah! Thanks Yul! I really love this!”

“Try it. This is not on the menu, I pleaded Taeyeon to make a special one for you. I shall call this the Tiffy Special!”

“Yah! It sounds so funny! How do you get so many nicknames for me huh? Tiff, Tiffy and what’s next?!” Tiffany showed an annoyed face, more to the cute side but she was enjoying it inside. Nobody had gave her so many nicknames before.

“Fany!” Yuri said after thinking for awhile.

“You’re so cute Yuri-ah!” Tiffany pinched Yuri’s cheek and both girls blushed.

They ate their dessert quietly. Taeyeon saw the whole scene of them laughing and talking to each other like a couple. She knew Tiffany and Yuri would be together soon. They are so obsessed with each other.

 

~*~*~

Please comment so that I can know your opinions! :D