Chapter 13

FML: Feel My Love

I have 82 subscribers, where are you all?! I'm sure if takes less than a minute to comment here right? ^^ It'll be a lot of help for me to write the next chapter! :D


Yuri was dozing off on the chair in a shop. Yoona was trying out their dresses, tops, bottoms and skirts in the fitting room. They had been in the shop for the past 1 hour and Yoona is not done choosing the things that she wants to buy. Yuri was accompanying Yoona to shop.

There were already tons of clothes, dresses and many other things beside Yuri. She felt something hit her face and when she open her eyes it was a Aquarius blue maxi dress Yoona thrown towards her.

“Baby, are you done yet? I’m so hungry!”

“Just a little while more, I’m gonna go try out this dress.”

“Okay…”

“Yul! Which one is nicer?”

“That… One…”

Yuri was pointing anywhere with her eyes closed. The only way to get rid of her hunger is to sleep it away. However, Yoona was angry. She wanted Yuri’s attention to be on her only. Yoona was also being childish, she always become a child who throws tantrums any how when she is with Yuri.

She likes it when Yuri would appease her whenever Yoona shows her pout. Of course, there are times when Yuri becomes a kid when she’s with Yoona but she would always be the one who takes care of Yoona most.

“Yoona?”

“C’mon, let’s go eat. I know you’re hungry. I made reservations for us at a restaurant here.”

“Have you paid for your items?”

“Yep, while you were dozing off.”

“I’m so sorry Yoona. So which one of the dress did you buy?”

“Both.”

So after 5 minutes, they found themselves settling down in the restaurant. Yuri ordered their meals while Yoona sort out her loots.

Yuri’s not a spendthrift like Yoona, she would rather spend all her money on her girlfriend, parents, friends, or on sportswear.

“This is for you baby!”

“Oh? Why the sudden gift?”

“I have one too. Those 2 in pink are our couple outfits! I have one in blue.”

“Aww, thanks baby I love you.”

Yuri stood up and kissed Yoona on her lips. A faint shade of pink appeared on Yoona’s face.

“And that yellow blazer is for you too, I imagined you in that, you would look cool.”

“You really know me well. I love wearing blazers.”

Their foods came and they both didn’t stop talking. They were talking about anything and everything, from how small the potions of the food are to how expensive it is to how good the food is.

They would try each other’s food occasionally.

Yoona and Yuri were eating halfway when Yoona received a text message from Tiffany.

 

From: Tiffy Best!

Yoona please come to Taeng’s restaurant quick!! Jessi is going bonkers! Tell Yuri to come please!

 

“Yuri! Let’s go! Tiffany needs our help and it seems like Taeyeon is in trouble! Jessica is going crazy there!”

“Jessica?! She’s back?!”

“Yes! Let’s go!”

Yuri was stuffing one large piece of meat into and the next thing she knew was that she got dragged out by Yoona.

 

~*~*~

 

“Kim Taeyeon! Get your dirty hands off Tiffany!”

“Jessica! Listen to me! Calm down!”

Tiffany tried to protect Taeyeon because the ice princess is throwing things towards Taeyeon.

“Tiff, I don’t want to hurt you so please move away.”

“Sica, please. Give me a chance and listen to me.”

“No. Get out of my sight now, Tiff.”

“JESSICA!!”

Jessica turned around and saw Yuri. The taller girl went to hug her tightly. She missed Jessica though.

“Jessica, if you don’t want to listen to Tiffany, at least let me tell you what happened, how about that?”

Although it’s been years, Jessica’s trust towards Yuri hasn’t changed at all. Yoona was shocked at how Yuri can calm Jessica down so easily. Jessica sat down on the chair in front of her and Yuri nodded at them.

“Can you guys please leave us alone for awhile? I’ll talk to Jessica. Please baby.”

“Okay. We’ll be outside if you need us.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll be good.”

The 3 of them went out with Jessica still glaring at Taeyeon. Yuri patted on Jessica’s head and went to get a cup of iced water to cool Jessica down.

“So, hello! Since when did you come back?”

“Get straight to the point; I’m in no mood to chat with you. We can do this another time. I’m fuming mad now.”

“Alright. I know you hate Taeyeon, but don’t you think you should let go of it and forgive her? I mean it’s been so many years already and even Krys forgave her.”

“No, you wouldn’t know. Try being me at that time and you’ll know how I feel. Krystal is my dearest sister and I love her a lot. I cannot see her get hurt.

“Yes, I know that. Taeyeon also got her punishment isn’t it? She didn’t date for many years and Tiffany is the first girl that can make Taeyeon smile so charmingly. Tiffany’s bright smile is another thing. Have you seen Tiffany smile till her eyes can’t be seen?”

Jessica thought a while. She thinks that what Yuri said made sense. She just couldn’t let go of her pride and forgive Taeyeon.

“Jessica, let’s give Taeyeon and also Tiffany a chance okay? It’s not easy for them too. They’ve gone through a lot of obstacles.”

“Jessica?”

“I’m doing this because I trust you Yuri.

“Thank you Jessica. If anything goes wrong, you can look for me and beat me up.”

“I have a request Yuri, and I hope you can tell this to Taeyeon.”

“What is it?”

“I hope she can apologise to Krystal once again.”

“No problem. I have a request too Jessica.”

“What is it?”

“I hope you can tell this personally to Taeyeon.”

“Eesh you cheater !”

The both of them burst out laughing.

The 3 girls outside assumed that everything is okay and went in. Taeyeon was hiding behind Tiffany; she was still scared that Jessica will flare up at her.

“Taeyeon, come here.”

Yuri dragged Taeyeon in front of Jessica. Jessica smiled and stood up. This is the first time Taeyeon saw Jessica smile and she was glad.

“I’ve forgiven you. But I a request; I hope you can apologise to Krystal again.”

“Sure. I will. Just tell me the time, date and venue. Thank you Jessica.”

“Don’t thank me, thank your best friend.”

Jessica smiled again. She left as she has something on, leaving the 2 couples alone in the restaurant.

“You are so awesome baby!”

“Hehe, I know.”

Yoona kissed Yuri on her lips, and didn’t care about where they were. Yoona is so proud of Yuri, well, she always is. No one can ever hate Yuri, she’s like the most amazing and kind person on Earth. Nobody can bear to hate such a kind hearted girl.

“Finally Tiffany, finally!”

“Yeah! I’m so happy!”

“We should have called Yuri to talk to Jessica in the first place! Aish!”

“Hehe I agree! I didn’t know Yuri would be such a big help since she only knows how to workout and workout and workout.”

“YA! I heard my name!”

Yuri stomped to Tiffany and put her into a headlock. The 4 of them had became best friends from then on.

 

~*~*~

Please do comment!