Chapter 1

FML: Feel My Love

Yoona took off her apron and locked her locker after getting her handbag. She arranges her messy hair before turning to her friend next to her.

“Fany, I’m going to the gym. Want to come along?”

“Nope. I’m going to dine at the restaurant opposite. Make sure you eat before doing exercises.” Tiffany reminded the forgetful girl and they bid goodbye before separating.

Tiffany walked over to the restaurant opposite the café she’s working at, she always wanted to try the food there but she’s busy and sometimes just lazy so she’d rather call the food delivery. She opened the door and was greeted by a cheerful girl.

“Welcome to DropTop!”

Tiffany smiled and followed the waitress as she showed her her seat.

“I’ll just have a set A meal.” Tiffany flashed her eyesmile and then patiently waited for her food to be served to her.

“Boss, can you please serve this water to that lady over there?” The worker asked and her boss nodded.

The boss was walking with the glass of water on her hand while using her phone; she didn’t saw the piece of tissue paper on the floor and slipped onto Tiffany with the water splashed onto her face and shirt.

“OMO!! I’m so sorry!” She apologised while handing Tiffany the napkins.

“It’s okay, no worries.” Tiffany smiled and then wipes her face.

“I—I don’t think it’s okay. Should I buy you a new shirt? I mean, your shirt looks very new and beautiful.”

“It’s really okay. By the way, I’m Tiffany Hwang. What’s your name?”

“I’m Kim Taeyeon, the boss of this restaurant.”

“I see…” Tiffany nodded and she noticed Taeyeon’s face still showed a tinge of guiltiness.

“Look Taeyeon, if you are still feeling guilty over the spilling water onto me, perhaps you can let me have a free meal today?” Tiffany wriggles her eyebrows and Taeyeon showed her cheeky smile.

“Sure thing! I’ll tell the chef to give you extra large potions!” Taeyeon ran into the kitchen while Tiffany laughs at her.

 

~*~*~

 

Yoona walked into a gym centre that she found on the web. It has good reviews and people said that they have awesome facilities there so Yoona went there to check it out. The membership fee is affordable for her too.

It’s always Yoona’s hobby to work out whenever she had time. She finds girls with nicely toned abs and biceps very attractive and wants to be like them so she’s currently working on it.

Yoona found her way to the reception counter and was shocked that the receptionist was actually a girl. I mean, it’s rare.

“Welcome. How can I help you?” The receptionist looks up when she heard the bell rang when Yoona opens the door and the sensor sense her.

Yoona was shocked because the receptionist was wearing only a sports bra and tights. She has toned brown abs and her nice arms. It was what Yoona wants to achieve. The receptionist’s body was her ideal body.

“Erm, I found this gym centre through the web. I heard it has nice facilities here and the trainers are pretty good too.”

“Yea. We have a few trainers with a lot of years of experience and we just changed our facilities a few months ago so it’s really new and good. We also renovated this place not long ago. I can ensure you that you’ll enjoy your time here.”

“Wow. Looks good to me too. How can I sign up for the membership to this gym?”

“Fill in this form and it will take effect immediately.”

Yoona filled in the membership form and took glances of the receptionist occasionally. Yoona found her really attractive. Although she is focusing on her paperworks, she can still attract her. What Yoona is curious about was why is the receptionist wearing a sports bra and tights? Why does she look like she just finished exercising?

“Here, all done.”

“Alright, thanks. If you brought along your exercise wear now, you can start right away. Do ask for help from our trainers if you need help along the way. The 3 guys over there lifting the weights are our trainers. Oh, I’m Kwon Yuri; I’m also one of the trainers. So if you feel shy about asking them, you can call for me. By the way, just to let you know, I’m the owner of this gym centre too.”

Yoona widened her eyes when she found out that Yuri was the owner of this gym centre and the fact that she is a trainer too. Where can she find such a perfect female gym trainer? She spaced out for a moment until Yuri waved her hand in front of her.

“Yoona? Yoona??”

“Oh, yea. May I know where the female locker room is?” Yoona tucked her hair behind her ears.

“Walk straight and turn left.” Yuri pointed and smiled at her.

The moment Yuri flashed a smile; Yoona can feel something going through her body. Yoona knew she will slowly start to develop feelings for Yuri but she cannot confirm anything right now as to having a crush on Yuri.

 

~*~*~

 

“Thank you for the meal, Taeyeon. It’s really delicious.” Tiffany wiped her side mouth with the napkin and thanked Taeyeon.

“I’m wondering if you want to try our dessert? It’s pretty good.” Taeyeon pointed at the strawberry shaved ice.”

“Sure!” Tiffany flashed her eyesmile once again and waited for Taeyeon to serve her dessert. She’s excited because it’s pink in color, obviously.

Taeyeon came back to Tiffany in a few minutes with a bowl of strawberry shaved ice on her hands. She walked carefully this time, careful not to spill it onto Tiffany again. Taeyeon put it in front of Tiffany and sat down in front of her.

Taeyeon looked at Tiffany and she found several pink items on her. Like her earrings, handbag, nails, necklace, pants, shoes. She assumed Tiffany loves pink and excused herself to the kitchen.

“I’ll be back in a moment.” Tiffany nodded without looking at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon was at her office and she found the pink color teddy bear in her drawer. It was a free gift when she bought starbucks coffee that day. She took it and went back to Tiffany.

“Tiffany, this is for you. I know you love pink.” Taeyeon handed Tiffany the teddy bear and Tiffany jumped in excitement.

“Wow! How do you know?!” Tiffany hugged the small teddy bear tightly.

“You have so many pink items on your body. So I assumed.”

“Thanks Taeyeon!” Tiffany put it safely in her handbag before resuming eating her shaved ice.

 

~*~*~

 

Yoona came out of the toilet with her black sportsbra and blue tights. She headed for the weights first. Yoona decided to start with a 3kg hand weights first.

Yuri spotted Yoona doing the hand weights and she went over to her to correct some of her movements.

“Yoona, Yoona. Look at yourself while lifting the weights. Maintain your postures. Do it like this.” Yuri demonstrated to Yoona and the latter followed suit.

Yuri was doing 6kg hand weights beside Yoona. The latter was feeling a little shy while Yuri was concentrating on doing her stuffs. She doesn’t like being distracted.

“Yuri-ssi, can you teach me some ways to get abs faster?” Yoona puts down her hand weights and faced Yuri.

“Of course. You can do sit ups and stay in the midair for 10 seconds and lie down again and then do a full one. I do that 600 times per day. It works.” Yuri said that confidently leaving Yoona with her ‘o’ shaped mouth.

The rest of the time was them doing their own workouts. Yoona kept on taking glances at Yuri when she’s doing her own workout. Yoona can’t help but find Yuri very attractive. Her toned skin and abs makes her look so charming and handsome. When she’s sweating she looks y.

“Earth to Yoona?”

“Oh!”

“Make sure you take a rest from time to time.”

Yuri smiled and then headed to the toilet to take a bath since she had finished her workout for the day.

Yoona finished hers too and she was so hungry. She was waiting by the roadside for a cab but there was none. Yoona finally realised it was the peak hour and many people are looking for cabs. She waited for another 15 minutes before she heard a car honked her.

“Yoona! It’s hard to get a cab at this hour, maybe I can give you a ride?” It was Yuri who was in the car.

Yoona felt bad at first since this is only their first meeting but she’s really hungry and she needs to eat soon if not she’ll probably think that she will faint.

She opened the door and got into Yuri’s car.

“Where are you going?” Yuri asked while driving back into the lane.

“I’m looking for a place to dine in.”

“Oh great! I’m going for dinner too. If you don’t mind, you wanna have dinner with me? My friend opens a restaurant and the food there is superb.”

“Well, if I’m not disturbing you then I’m super fine with it.” Deep down in Yoona’s heart, she wants to have dinner with Yuri and get to know her more although she don’t know if Yuri is feeling the same.

“Of course you’re not.” Yuri smiled and then concentrates on the road.

 

~*~*~

 

Yuri brought Yoona to her best friend Taeyeon’s restaurant to have dinner. Yuri led the way and opened the door to the restaurant. She scanned around and saw Taeyeon with a girl who is backfacing Yuri. They were chatting and laughing.

“Ttae Ttae!” Yuri shouted, Taeyeon and the girl in front of her looked at her at the same time.

“Fany?”

“Yoong?”

The two friends looked at each other shockingly. Why is Yoona with Taeyeon’s best friend and why is Taeyeon with Yoona’s best friend?

“You guys know each other?” Yuri asked as the four of them stood there like awkward potatoes.

“Tiffany’s my best friend.” Yoona said and Tiffany made a self introduction.

“Hi, I’m Tiffany Hwang!” Tiffany showed her eyesmile and Yuri was mesmerized by her eyesmiling. She can’t stop staring at Tiffany.

“This girl is so attractive…” Yuri thought.

“O—Oh… I’m Kwon Yuri…” Yuri shook Tiffany’s hand.

Yoona didn’t liked what Yuri was doing. She was staring at Tiffany non-stop. But she has got to admit that Tiffany is really pretty, charming and attractive. She was like that too when she first met Tiffany.

When Yoona looks at Yuri and found her still staring at Tiffany, her blood boiled and she frowned.

“Kwon Yul! Aren’t you gonna introduce her to me?” Taeyeon smacked Yuri on the head.

“Yah! Oh yes! Taeyeon, she is Im Yoona. Yoona, she is Kim Taeyeon.” Yuri introduced them to each other. They both shook hands and smiled at each other.

Since Tiffany, Yoona and Yuri were the last customers, Taeyeon had to do some paperwork and she left the 3 of them to chat on their own while they’re waiting for their meals.

“So Tiffany, how many years did you stay at the States?” Yuri asked as she drank sip of water.

“I moved there when I was 8 and I came back a year ago. I’m 25 by the way.”

“I see. I’m 26 but please don’t call me unnie, it makes me sound old.” Yuri said and Tiffany laughed at her.

“So Yuri, what do you work as?”

“I run a gym centre. I just met Yoona today and she signed up as a member in my gym too.”

“Wow~ will I have a free admission next time when I go to your gym?”

“Sure! How can I reject a cute girl like you?” Yuri winked, Tiffany blushes a little but Yuri thought it was cute.

They were both chatting as though Yoona was invisible. Even Tiffany was so into talking to Yuri that she forgot her own best friend is there too.

Yoona on the other hand can only get jealous of Tiffany who is talking to Yuri non-stop. This just confirms that Yoona is starting to have a crush on Yuri. It’s hard to deny at this moment now anyway.

The 3 of them exchanged phone numbers and promised to hang out one day together with Taeyeon too. Both Tiffany and Yuri was secretly hoping that they can get to hang out together alone, just the two of them.

 

~*~*~

First chapter!

Please comment and let me know how is it! :))